CHAT ROOM???

blufizz

Ive not used the site for a long time and ive just seen you have cat rooms now!

Sadly they were all empty....so my question is...why isnt everyone using them?
I know lots work or will be busy but i wouldve thought there would be someone around lol....to actually chat in real time would be a great boost for many i would have thought?

What are your thoughts on this?

would you want SW help or in the general area?

hiya,
i guess it was the thought of another mode of support....you know how us women love to chat online lol...

seriously tho...i just think it would be nice to chat in real time to people following the same plan and going through the same trials as each other-im on SW plan tho not at group-and i dont use fb/twitter etc....and no family/friends to support me so when i saw the chat rooms on here i got quite excited..

Oh just realised your the guy with the chopped finger?? ..ouch! (gone right off coleslaw now!)

Since I have been here there have been a few brief spells where someone will post "chat room?" and then it will get used for a little while and then it dwindles again. I think a lot of people have added others through facebook and chat via that.

In the past when I ran a site that had a chat room (via ICC) it was used quite a lot because there was pretty much always someone in there so you knew you could pop in and the chances are there would be someone to talk to. But facebook didnt exist then.

Since I have been here there have been a few brief spells where someone will post "chat room?" and then it will get used for a little while and then it dwindles again. I think a lot of people have added others through facebook and chat via that.

In the past when I ran a site that had a chat room (via ICC) it was used quite a lot because there was pretty much always someone in there so you knew you could pop in and the chances are there would be someone to talk to. But facebook didnt exist then.

hiya,
it not a post its an actual chat room...well about four of them...here in minimins.....just seemed a shame all were empty

No, I think you have misunderstood me, I just meant that people have posted on the boards to say that they are in the chat room and then others have joined them there.

No, I think you have misunderstood me, I just meant that people have posted on the boards to say that they are in the chat room and then others have joined them there.

i can see that now ...i blame my doziness on lack of diet coke lol...im trying to give it up lol.x

A while back the chat room was used quiet a lot, but we didn't chat about SW it was other random things & good fun.

If I remember somebody posted they would be there at a particular time & we all joined in.

hiya,
well done on being at target for so long!!
I think the chat room could be great just need to get peeps to go in there without posting an arrangement lol

Well I'm in there now!

hmmm not easy to use i see lol...cant be in chat and on threads at same time lol...and you seemed to be in two rooms at same time?

You just need two windows open. Not too hard. But I would find it boring sitting around waiting for people to turn up so arranging to chat would be better but then I like forums :)

Yeah, we should arrange a time and date for a chat. That's what we do on another site I post on. People could just turn up for as long as they're free in, say, a 2 hour window.

good idea!
what days/times is everyone usually on here....well with time to browse/chat on here?

I'm on most nights except Mondays from about 4 or 5.

Back