chat thread

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
hi all how r u today?
i'm fed up cause of no weightloss for over a week starting to look like i won't get to target for hols.
i want to go do something but i can't be bothered. my lot are at work or school. so just me for abit so think i might just sit till i get bored of that.

can anyone advise whether tea with sugar is permitted on SS?.. if sugar is permitted, what type is recommended?

if you stick 100% and up the exercise a bit i'm confident you can do it :D

and no sugar is not allowed, but tablet sweeteners are :)

i did up exercise last week and i think thats why i didn't lose i was doing my normal bike riding and i walk alot cause we haven't got a car and i went to gym once and did the 30 day shred 3 times and i got so hungry. no loss last week but stopped exercising and still no weightloss yet

It has to come off eventually, if you are 100% there is no doubt you will be losing. have you taken measurements? I had a week where is gained 1lb but lost 1 inch around the waist so it evens out

yeah i suppose or maybe its cause other parts have got smaller so they appear bigger.
no topic on this thread its a chat thread you can talk about anything u want.

I wish there was a magical button you could press so parts of you stay the same and the rest shrinks haha

how are you all today? i'm making a doggy birthday cake today (aleast thats one cake i won't want to eat) and a doggy party for my family as its my dogs first birthday and my oldest wants a party.

Back