Cheaper than going to a class-week 1 weigh in- 48lbs to go

Well lost a stone and half up to Nov 2012, have put on a stone since quitting smoking and have a wedding dress to fit in to by 23rd May 2013.

So my weigh in for today is 15st 13lb.

I will be following the slimming world plan- and have booked in all my gym classes up to next Weds, planned my weekend food as I'm off work.

I have the mammouth task of loosing 48 lbs to get to my goal weight!!!!

So good luck to all x :)

Just looked at it and really it's not as bad as I thought- I fly to Mexico on the 13th May- which gives me 18 weigh ins (Weds) before then. I need to loose 2.6 lbs per week to be at goal!!!

Good luck, You can do it :) xx

You too- you have the same goal as me 1stone off this month!

Thank you! I joined a January Challenge thread, It really keeps you motivated getting involved with other people losing weight! You have a fabulous reason for doing it so im sure you will hit your targets, The stories, support and pictures on here are great to keep us on track :) xx

the January Challenge sounds like a great idea- Im lucky were I work that the majority of us are on slimming world so always hearing about new ideas without actually joining a club. Good luck- is the 100% for 100 days challenge that you will not defer at all from your diet plan?x

I'm in also. Im new here but done Slimming World before with varying amounts of success. My sister has given me a lovely dress which I reckon if I lose a stone of the three I need to shed, I will fit into by my birthday on 8th Feb. Motivation indeed!

Good luck- is the 100% for 100 days challenge that you will not defer at all from your diet plan?x

Yes im on Exante which is 3 shakes a day and water, Thats it. 100% for 100 days fingers crossed :) xx

A stone is my goal by then too- by next weight in (weds 9th jan)I am hoping to have lost 5lbs! I went shopping today- salmon with philephia topping and loads of veg for tea. Already planned all my recipes for Indian meal on Saturday. the motivation of fitting into our dresses should do the trick- are you following the extra easy plan?

Yes im on Exante which is 3 shakes a day and water, Thats it. 100% for 100 days fingers crossed :) xx

WOW that sounds extremely hard- does it get easier after the first few days? Good luck x

WOW that sounds extremely hard- does it get easier after the first few days? Good luck x

Im rubbish with food and a lazy cook so this is easier for me, Taking food away completely while i learn new things will take the weight off quickly but also give me a good foundation to begin healthy eating once i come off Exante :) Yes once Ketosis kicks in you dont feel as hungry anymore, but the eyes and nose still work so things still look and smell yummy lol xx

good luck

Well lost a stone and half up to Nov 2012, have put on a stone since quitting smoking and have a wedding dress to fit in to by 23rd May 2013.
Good luck.x

So my weigh in for today is 15st 13lb.

I will be following the slimming world plan- and have booked in all my gym classes up to next Weds, planned my weekend food as I'm off work.

I have the mammouth task of loosing 48 lbs to get to my goal weight!!!!

So good luck to all x :)[/Qgood luck.xUOTE]

today 1 hour hill walking, syn free tandoori chicken marinading, all herbs purchased for chicken curry and potatos boiling ready for syn free veg pakoras. Maybe I will work in syns for a vodka and tonic later.
Hope everyone is still feeling motivated- nearly had a blip last night with all the xmas chocolate- after looking that 1 celebration sweet is 2 syns i have now bagged them up for my other half to take to work.
Was nearly tempted to weigh myself this morning, but think weekly is better????
Do you just weigh weekly, or more motivation doing twice weekly?
Have a lovely weekend x

Good luck. I am also getting married this year and need to lose a stone this month. Yikes!

Good luck. I am also getting married this year and need to lose a stone this month. Yikes!

When do you get married? have you found your dress yet?
Good luck for loosing a stone- lots of superfree food! I'v stopped the wine, got rid of the xmas choc (all in my other halfs boot) and managed to say no to roast potatos at my in laws!
Good luck- you weighing in on weds?

Good luck for tomorrow ladies xxx ive done leg, bums and tums class for the last 2 days and am struggling to walk downstaies so hope its a good weigh in x

5 pounds off this week! Hope you have all had a successful week x

well 43 pounds to go until goal- had a boozy fri night- but still not had any wine- had gin and slimline tonic instead and not having anymore booze over the weekend. to make up for it today had all meals with 2/3's superfree. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I've spent the day finding recipes for next week- boxercise session booked in for tomorrow (I am now able to walk downstairs without it feeling like my legs are on fire).

Good luck for next weigh in x

I thought you had to take a food break? I totally need to be tutored on this diet! Haha it sounds hard but great aswell :)

3lbs off this week!

Back