8 1/2 stone journey - 11 month to target

What a wonderful surprise ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations and well done on your weight loss:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Thanks mini, proper weigh in day today at gym this morning so will find my actual morning weight - eek!!! Have over calories this week, averaging about 1400 instead of 1200, equivalent of half a pound of weight , It will take me 25% more time to get to target if I let this carry on, but Iโ€™m finding more excercise is making me more hungry!!

So update from me.

Increasing my calories to average 1380 and 55g carbs ( still 16:8) seems to have worked and after plateauing for September , it has all come off in October . I lost 3.74 pounds last week taking total to 5 1/2 stone - only 2 stone 9 to lose now. Hoping to get to 12 by xmas , then half a stone a month . Definitely going to make it !!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Whoop whoop another 1.5 pounds off this week. Am now 13 stone 0.5!
Total loss just shy of 80 pounds ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's really a great motivation post for me and good luck to your weight loss journey.

Am so pleased hey you - update your banner so we can see your stats and motivate ourselves !!

You're doing absolutely amazingly for your target in March. Well done. Bet you feel like a new woman xx

Thank you mandax, thatโ€™s very kind xx. Keep following - we are all in it together . What are you doing to lose?

Bought a ketone/ glucose blood testing meter . Used it last night after dinner and was 0.5 which is the lowest end, this morning I was 0.9. So it seems I can eat nearer 50g carbs and stay in fat burning mode which is great to know.
What I am going to do is spread my carbs out in the evening so I have fruit before dinner , then leave it at least an hour till dinner.

Well - itโ€™s december and Iโ€™m down to 12 and a half stone , I might nearly make my target of 12 by new year , but no worries if itโ€™s a week later.
No easily fitting 14/16 which at 5 7 is a massive jump from 22/24!!!
So excited that as long as I lose half a stone a month now, I will reach my target to get to 10 7 in a year !! #nothingwillderailme

๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™ƒ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒ…

Made it to 12 2.8 for new year. All sorts of personal problems now getting in the way . Aim to lose 1/2 stone a month and get to 10 7 by easter

Back