Cheat and Week 1 WI

mousey81

Hi all,
Last week was crazy at work so quite hard for me on week 1, especially as away from home in a hotel all week. Thursday night I'd done nearly 32 hours in 2 days and felt so tired and sickly that I ordered nachos with cheese followed by a chicken and bacon club sandwich, Friday wasnt much better at work and I had a McDonalds whilst spending 6 hours driving and a curry when I got home. It all made me feel much better at the time, but stomach cramps nearly killed me!
Went for weigh in on Saturday and I'd lost 8.5 pounds and decided to give it another go.

Any tips on how to beat it when work and stress get too much?

Hi all,
Last week was crazy at work so quite hard for me on week 1, especially as away from home in a hotel all week. Thursday night I'd done nearly 32 hours in 2 days and felt so tired and sickly that I ordered nachos with cheese followed by a chicken and bacon club sandwich, Friday wasnt much better at work and I had a McDonalds whilst spending 6 hours driving and a curry when I got home. It all made me feel much better at the time, but stomach cramps nearly killed me!
Went for weigh in on Saturday and I'd lost 8.5 pounds and decided to give it another go.

Any tips on how to beat it when work and stress get too much?

Gaz will give you a few tips....

Great loss hun and I'm glad that you've decided to give it another go. Have you got one of those shakers so that you can have a shake when you're out and about?

I went to the expense of buying a blender from Tesco (£7 Value Range) and left that in my hotel room all week. I think it's just that I'm working so many hours at the moment, and I'm tired and want to turn to food for comfort.

Suppose I just have to break the cycle...

Well done on ur loss anyways. Fair play 2 ya. That should be the boost u need to stick with it this week. Keep it going

:eek: wow considering you ate that is a great loss x

A VERY decent loss! Now imagine you hadnt cheated... it would have been SOOOOOOOO much better a loss.

Tips..... Dont eat anything but what your £36 of chemist goodies paid for, learn to deal with the stress of work by making sure your taking care of yourself and making time for your lipotrim meals.

*says the cheater*

A great loss seeing as you cheated. The first week is the hardest and you weren't helped by circumstances.

This week will be better for you. Good luck.

x

Back