Cheat Free Friday-Hour by Hour!!

quizzicalgrrl

Posting Mad!
Good Morning all!

Anyone up for a cheat free Friday? I am commiting to one!

I have 1s 4lbs left to go, and want it OFF!

Don't forget to drink your water xxx

oh im in if thats ok, im on day 5 but the picking is getting a little worse now, cheat free friday for me!!

welcome everyone! I am so glad you all have popped in. I need to take some photos of myself along this journey so I don't lose focus and can see tangible results of this experience.

Has anyone else started taking during photos?

xx

Hi all... in a hotel in London in between emails, getting ready for big scary event later... working away, don't ya just love it. Scrambled egg and grilled tomato for brekky, it IS a cheat on 810 as eggs not allowed but it was the best option open to me as a veggie and a small amount, so am I still allowed on this thread? Pleeeeease???? Lunch will be bar & by teatime I will be heading down to south coast to send weekend with my pal, so it should be a no-cheat weekend.
SO happy to find a net connection, checking in here, even briefly, is what I need to stay on track.
We can do it!!!!
xxx

Thanks Quizz, and thanks for starting the thread... I will be looking for it all week as it's made such a big difference helping to keep my attitude positive and my focus strong. Better get working now!!!
xxx

Hi can I join in I really like to lose the last 9lbs but been struggling lately, managed to get back on track this week, cheat free for me today

Last edited:
Gah, friday night is the pits on this diet lol, no work tommorow and i'm staying in drinking tea !!. I know i could go out, but being around booze and friends who are boozing is just way too tempting heh

Well done everyone! :) and Katycakes a big applaude on doing well choosing something that wasn't too bad! ;)

Well am cheat free today so far.. some more water needed so thanks for the kick up hte butt! ;)

Quizicalgirl you are doing so well I'm sure you'll make goal by easter! :D

Back