cheated already, I blame totm!

meoww

Silver Member

Not done a week yet of CD and ive cheated! In LL I managed better but I still cheated, just not really badly (like a slice of wafer thin ham) I dont want to even admit how badly ive cheated, but believe me, its bad!
Why do we do this to ourselves? Ive studied psychology, I constantly think about why I do what I do, and ive concluded theres a missing synapse in my brain! the bit that allows two thoughts to connect 'thats tasty' and 'ive put weight on!'
ergh, I spose when theres slip ups, the only option is to carry on!

I wonder, I hear many people give possible reasons as to why they do what they do, but does anyone have answers? how to stop this behaviour? I dont want every day to be a battle! :sigh:

Hi
Just wanted to say I know how hard it is to stay on a VLCD diet, We all have our reasons for doing them, Mine is because Im an "all or nothing" person.. So need to see results .
I can only say that take it one day at a time.. hour by hour..
When I ve cheated before it would just be that would be it so this time i ve only just restarted I have to work hard on changing my mind set obviously i have lots of challenges ahead..
Try not to be too hard on yourself and every day is a new day x

Back