Cheated last night

Gem, don't beat yourself up about it, what's done is done and can't be changed. I'm sure you will not want to repeat the way you are feeling now and will make sure it doesn't happen again.

You have been a delight and always cheerful so you CAN do this. Hang in there babe.

I know this isn't the same thing but I dream cheated last night!!!!! I dreamt I ate something, didn't enjoy it and felt really guilty then woke up in a panic thinking I had really done it!!! How stupid is that!!! Hope my stupidity makes you smile!!!! Cheer up Hun.

x

Dream cheating is also BAD you will gain weight stop it, stop dreaming!!!!

Soz Gaz, didn't realise dream cheating was just as bad! Have beaten self up about it and will try my best to not repeat it!!!!

x

Gem
New day new start and all that. Ur very honest girl. Its done now so sod it and keep going. We are all human. Hope u can stick out LT until ur next weighin as that will give u a boost u need.

Thanks sweetie. My first official WI is in an hour and I'm not looking forward to it - the damage seemed to wait a day to show on my scales, I thought I'd got away with it but I haven't. :( I'm just going to have to explain that I've found my trigger and will do stuff to avoid being at home alone on the weekends. Don't think she's going to be too happy with me though!

aww hunni it happens to anyone doing any diet - dont beat yourself up, just pic yourself up and start again with no regrets!

Back