Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cheating on rc

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by princessria, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Right i am happily maintaining on RC lots of exercise i feel very healthy changed my relationship with food completely i feel i am now in control of my diet i love it but i still want to lose another stone and a half and cant seem to pull myself together to do it on rc.So my friend had a nutritionalist do her a diet for a training programme and she has lent it to me she lost a stone and a half in 8 week very low carb low fat quite similar to RC but a few more rules, i feel a bit guilty doing it but i suppose if it gets me were i need to be it cant be a bad thing can it ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sometimes we need a change to keep us interested. Dieting gets boring and sometimes soul destroying but when you find something that works and works well its so motivating. I say give it a go, if it works - fantastic and theres your motivation again. A change keeps things interesting - good luck and keep us posted how you get on.

x

4. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hon, i'm on my second day today you have to train everyday aswell yesterday was ok but i had a bit of a headache when i went to bed i think my body was craving carbs i haven felt hungry once i think its all the protein. well when i get weighed on thursday ill have been doing it 4 days so i suppose wel see then wont we.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.