Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Good luck Cheb!

When we step out of our comfort zone in anything can be a little scary, so nothing unusual there.

Once you have done it once your confidence rises.

O! Cheb, you made me laugh when you said...

I have a work social bash in a couple of weeks, the thought of a particularly green eyed colleague from another branch looking smug and superior if she's thinner than me on the night will surely help keep me on track until then!

You should stick this on the fridge door to remind youreelf!:D

You can start now and be the fairest on the night.:rolleyes: :p

Love Mini xxx

Hello

Today was ok, I was so nervous that my hands shook but once we got into the courtroom I was fine. Case adjourned pending an independent expert giving a report. Hope the boss will be around to attend himself next time.

You're right though Mini, I do feel quite empowered. I sat there and resolved that nobody in that court was going to make me feel inferior or bully me! Glad it's over though!

Diet was all fine until a bit of flapjack beat me into submission and force fed me! Not going to let myself 'start again tomorrow' just carrying on.

Hope you have all had a great day.

Hi Cheb,

Under the circumstaces you have done well and as you say...no more restarts, just carry on.

I am feeling a lot better today had an awful sore throat and was feeling miserable like the weather for a few days but I woke up this morning and I felt fine, the sun shining in the window helped and husband seen I was looking for Bob Sinclare this year for Christmas, last year it was Robbie Williams...so not to be out done....he should me, I don't need either.:eek: :p

So I went and ran a line through Bob...on the Santa wish list.

What do you want for Christmas?

Love Mini xxx

Oh cheb I think I really understand how difficult you have found it :(

I am back to having to treat myself a bit like a child, do the water! do the packs, no you can't have anything else until your planned meal, no you can't have anymore :mad:

I am finding it hard too at the moment but seem to have turned a corner today - fingers crossed :rolleyes:

After engaging the controlling parent again, this seems to have kicked me into touch and prompted the adult to gain control over the rellious child again. At least it has only taken 3 days, mind you let's see what the rest of the day brings ;)

Morning

Chicken, you seem to get a lot out the CBT side of things and I reeckon it must have helped in getting you where you are. I will follow your lead and have a read through my LL stuff, though I don't know if it will make much sense without guidance from my C but we'll see.

Yesterday was OK, I did manage to SS but it was hard and I was very resentful and angry about it.

Today I WILL ONLY HAVE PACKS!!!

Off to work in a minute, hoping for a busy day to keep me occupied

Had a meeting yesterday with a Counsellor that DS had been referred to due to his difficulties at school. Have it all straight in my mind that an Aspergers assesment is the right thing to do for him. Now DH is kicking up a stink and is making me doubt my decision.........I'm confused all over again:(

Hope you all have a good day.

Evening All

Today I have so far stayed on the wagon and I actually feel quite proud of myself! I was tempted at luchtime by a pasty but bought a new lipstick instead, after work I thought I might just have one biscuit 'won't do any harm' had a glass of water instead.

When I got home the cheddar was yelling at me from the fridge insisting that as it was protein I was allowed to have a chunk, but 'no' I said 'I'm looking forward to a chocolate shake!!'

Long may my resolve last, I feel really chunky at the moment and feel really determined to get the rest of the weight off. Can't believe I just typed that feel chunky at 11st something that's something I only used to dream about, but now it's not good enough! Funny how we keep moving the goalposts!

Hope you've all had a good day.

well done, you have a very strong will, i will rub up against you;) ;) to get some next time i will see you.

shame about tracey, she was doing so well, we have all been there.

took tab this morning, then had terrible migraine, was so desperate had to buy imigran tablets from tescos after a long list of questions they said, just this once as eyes where now going hay wire, nearly fainted when they said £7.00 something but so dessperate paid up and took one, now i have one tab left. 7.00 pound for two tablets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

anyway, headache have now made up my mind not to take reductil any more will try sw for the .....................time.

:) :)

Morning All

Feel strong again today, keeping our work bash at the forefront of my mind. If I don't drop a few lbs my planned outfit will look awful and I won't be able to breathe on account of it being so tight.:eek:

I might even be brave again and post some pics of me and Tpott (if she likes) in our party frocks!

Off to work in a minute, then straight from work we are taking DS for a look round the secondary school he'll probably go to in September. DD is actually being very kind to him just now and is insisting on showing him round tonight and wants to 'show him off' to her fave teachers. Seems quite strange cos normally they're at each other fighting all the time,. I'm definitely not knocking this mood though, just grasping the moment and hoping that it will be long lasting!

After that I'm off to catch up with the girls over a glass of fizzy water.

Reckon today will be a good day dietwise as I'll have no time to think about food!

Have a good day.

Evening

The end of a busy day, just got back from a girly gossip. DS really liked his prospective secondary school, he had great time in the science lab with the static electricity experiments. We have another school to view on Thursday but it seems very likely he will follow his sister, she's doing well there.

Dietwise? Yep, another day done; a bit wobbly lunchtime again but I fought the urge for a cheese pasty (again!) distracted myself by reading my book.

Day off tomorrow, appointment with headteacher first thing, then off to buy my dads' birthday present, no idea what to get........

Night night

well.......................what did you get daddy.
have you had a good day off,..........................had bad day thinking of coming over to the other side with you:confused:

Yesterday has passed and you can't change it, tommorow belongs to nobody so the only time to do your diet is now because it belongs to you alone :)

Keep going cheb and you'll soon be there ;)

Yesterday has passed and you can't change it, tommorow belongs to nobody so the only time to do your diet is now because it belongs to you alone :)

Keep going cheb and you'll soon be there ;)

Definitely want to put tomorrow behind me, I was ill during the night on Wednesday and pretty ropey yesterday. Ate almost continuously to rid my throat of the horrible burning bile taste. TMI sorry.

Anyhow feel a lot better today after 12 hours sleep. Back on the packs!

Morning All

Poorly yesterday, so true to my usalu form I ate to make myself feel better. Actually just made myself feel fatter!!! When will I ever learn? WILL I ever learn? Is this it for ever? A cycle of highs and lows both in moods and in weight?

Back on the packs today and boy do I need to stay on track. My 14's feel sung and I feel enormous, never thought I'd say that and mean it! Coming from somebody who wore a size 20/22 for years! But it's true I do feel huge, TOTM as well so I'm bloated. Feel I've reached a point though where I finally feel genuinely unhappy with my appearance again so maybe that will help me stay on track. Off to a party tomorrow, now usually that would be the only excuse I need to junp off the wagon but not this time NO WAY, not feeling like this!

Anyhow I will not dwell on what's gone on but will just move forward.

Hope you are all ok.

well.......................what did you get daddy.
have you had a good day off,..........................had bad day thinking of coming over to the other side with you:confused:

Got him a dvd, chocolate, wine and audiobook of Angels and Demons, which I thought he could listen to in the car. Amazingly I got it right cos he actually liked all his pressies!

Sorry you having a hard time, how's it going now?

Back