Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Good Morning Nikkie
I'm both looking forward to tonight and dreading it all at the same time! I'm looking forward to seeing you and all my lovely friends but I'm dreading the prospect of facing food! After my blip yesterday I'm now starving and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with all the food smells!
So you had a little slip as well huh? I don't know Nikkie, what are we like eh? lol. We have both got to get ourselves sorted out lol!
Oh well Nikkie, we will get there in the end! We can do this and we will win our battle with food!
Have a great day and I will see you tonight.
Hugs Tracey x

Morning All

Back on the packs today, not another restart, a continuation after a blip:eek: I did eat at the barbie last night but not to excess, oh apart from the bitesize flapjacks that somebody placed right in front of me......

Not going near the scales til Wedenesday, give myself a chance to undo damage done. Just 2 weeks 'til my friends Blessing. Really, really, have to get my head into SSing so I look good in my new frock and it would be nice not to have to spend the day gasping for breath:eek:

Feeling washed out today probably cos I was clearing up til 3am, DH is taking the kids to see Stormbreaker leaving me to paint the woodwork in DS new bedroom......reckon I drew the short straw!

Hope you are all having a great weekend whatever you are upto.

Cheb

Evening All

Well and truly back on SS, have to, cos I tried on the dress I bought for best friends wedding blessing.......flippin' 'eck can only just do it up!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I can't breathe in it at all. How did that happen:confused: Reckon I'm only about 5lb up from when I bought it, just goes to show what a difference every bit makes.

I have to get back into it cos obviously I've also got a new bag and new shoes to match, oh and a pashmina thingy......well you have don't you.:D

Today has been ok, been too busy to eat anyhow. We had a constant stream of people through the door at work today. finally got my first break, laughingly referred to as a lunchbreak, at 4.15! Still got 1 pack to have, was going to make some crisps but can't be bothered so a frothy coffee it will be.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Isobel

The big day is on 12th August, just under 2 weeks. Reckon I'll slip into it quite nicely by then, IF I can stick to the plan 100%

After 2 weeks SSing I fully intend to position myself inside the huge chocolate fountain with my mouth wide open:D In the style of the Vicar of Dibley!

Took the lead from you, re my sig, I feel all clever and computer minded!! (doesn't take much to impress me where computers are concerned, cos I'm a bit rubbish)

lol Cheb - I nicked the idea off Kam - bless her!
Yeah you can easily do 5lbs in two weeks! Go for it, hun!

As a CDC, I would advise caution with the choccy fountain tho LMTO!!!!!

You don't want to stain that lovely frock!

love

Good Morning Nikkie
Nikkie you will have 5lb off in no time at all! I too am now really panicing because my huge wobbly belly is hanging out everywhere and looks terrible in my new outfit! I'm SSing but it is far too late I will definately look terrible on the big day! Yikes! I will try not to worry too much and keep hanging on in there and see what happens!
I'm glad your back on track and you will look FAB!!!
Sounds like work is as mad as ever! I hope the doc's will let me back soon, it's driving me nuts being stuck at home all day! I hope the consultant sorts me out tomorrow or at least gives me some idea of when I will be sorted out!
Have a fantastic day and try not to work too hard!

Morning

Tracey, you will NOT look terrible on the day, well not until you become a chocolate covered monster emerging with me from inside the chocolate fountain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to work now, an early start for me to sort out the bloomin' NHS forms.....hi ho, hi ho it's off to work I go.......

Have a great day everybody

Hi Cheb, Hi Tracey - are you two going to the same wedding then?
Anyhoo, Tracey - if you're panicking - two words - MAGIC KNICKERS!!! Hide a multitude of sins! lol

Love

Dear Nikkie

I cannot imagine a whole year on vlcd - well done you! I am struggling with week 4 on cal counting - you put me to shame!

Evening All

A year of SSing? Well I kinda feel a fraud now cos I've jumped on and off the SS wagon. I SSed 100% from 27th July until Christmas, gained about a stone over the festive season then started again in January but since then I've only managed to SS a week or so at a time before caving in. Stupid cos I should have been well and truly at goal and stabilised months ago. TBH with hindsight taking the break at xmas was the wrong decision, I've never managed to regain my initial enthusiasum, it was much easier when I was 6 st overweight, the motivation just isn't the same now I'm within a stone. I will get there though cos I really do not want to rely on packs for ever I know it's not good for me to be yo yoing this stone on and off.

Keep on counting those cals, you'll probably get to target before me.

Isobel, yeah it's the same wedding, well renewing of vows but it's a big bash. Tracey and I work together and the 'wedding' is for Helly who is the third in our trio, we all started LL together. She's now our CDC. Couldn't agree more re magic knickers, got mine already!

So far so good today, no choice really, gotta get in that dress!

Morning All

Wahoooooooo, got on the scales this morning, dropped a lb (of course, I don't know what I went up to but I'm now a lb lighter than the last time I weighed)

Now 11st4lb, I know I said I'd like to get to 11st for the big bash but deep down inside I'd like to get back down to my lightest of 10st10lb.....think I can do it by 12th August? If I do I'll finally post some pics to show you all my funky purple hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, 8lb off in 11 days mmmmm, maybe I'm setting myself up for failure?

Have a great day everyone, catch you later.

It's achievable, hun but if I were you, I'd set my big target at 4 lbs and then everything over that is a bonus! lol
Have a great day!
love

Hello Fellow slimmers!!

Another day almost done and dusted, took Dylan to his training class so spent the evening with a pocket full of ham and cheese, I was drooling never mind him. I'd definitely sit and stay!
smileyeatingchoc5sg.gif

Just catching up with The F word, blimey don't make things easy for myself do I? Reckon I'll be dreaming about food tonight, I'm just watching a giant jaffa cake being cut up.

So, how have you all been today? Fingers crossed we all wake up a lb or 2 lighter in the morning.

Hi Cheb,

Happy 1st Anniversary...

No matter how you look at it you have done really well and if you had not of started the diet in the first place you would now still be six stone over weight...

Delighted that the scales are moving again and those magic knickers are a great invention...wonder was it a man or a woman who created the idea?

How is Dylan responding to the dog training?

We were just out for a walk here, the weather is brill and the sea was calm like a mirror. We arrived home with two German lady tourist and they are now parked in my back yard, I felt it was safer for them than down at the beach.

Never a dull moment:)

Love Mini xxx

Talk soon.

Love Mini xxx

wow Cheb and Tracey you have done really really well. I hope the wedding is a success..(although I aggree with your CDC about avoiding the chocolate fountain....a tip my friend invented to keep me away from hers at christmas...she told me to imagine it was something erm a little less nice!....cant go into details on here...but I am sure you get the picture)

I too was on SS for 100 days last year. I am 5ft 4 and went from 13.7 to 8.4 (size 24 to a size 8/10) I started in the middle of May and by the middle of September I had completed maintenance.....

I am to my shame back on SS again as I scoffed and binged my way back to 12.7 (one stone short of my maximum last year). I now weigh 11.7 but want to be under 11 for my holiday on 23rd August but my weight loss is so much slower this time around...

I will have my holiday (one week half board in cyprus) and then resume SS until christmas! With 3 days off in October when I am going to Prague.

We can all do it with the fantastic support of places like this and our wonderful counsellors

Love

Jennyxxx

lol...Sorry Isobel but you make an equally valid point.

Some people say the chocolate used in those fountains are not all that nice...lol

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back