Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

DQ, You are so right, every time I lose some I feel so great about myself that I get all complacent and reward myself with food. Think I might give that a try and try to tear myself away from my scales for the whole week.......oh I can feel myself going cold turkey already.....:eek:

Hiya Cheb,
I hope your ok !

I have done extremely bad at ssing on my previous 15 restarts :eek: !

The whole paul mckenna thing is going ok but its slow and i am yearning for the quick results of cd !! :(

I hope you successfully get back into ssing and i will be watching you may be my inspiration :D no pressure or nuffink ;) lol !

good luck take care xxx

Me inspirational? Moi? L'ill ol' me?

Oooh, ok. Promise I'll try really really hard this week cos I've always wanted to be inspiring but somehow I never manage it cos that flippin chatterbox wins over.
Grrrr06.gif

Maybe I should take a look at the Paul Mckenna stuff too cos I think the though processes might help when I feel that I'm about to head off on self destruct binge mode
Grrrr28.gif

Thanks Kandy:D

Your welcome Cheb!

Now off you go and inspire away i wil be watching you !!! :eek:

Keep away from the norty foodstuff only 18lb to go cheb and was it 76 lb lost if thats not inspiring what is ?????

PM is great for help with bingeing if it works for me it had to be good ! lol

take care :D

Oh Nikkie! It is us LOl :D :D :D
How do you get these wonderfull little pictures and smilies and how do you put them on your post?
Nope tried it again and did it wrong!

Yey nikkie!
I found some smilies
rotate1.gif

I'm turning in to a technical whizz! LOL
Have a great evening!
Will see you in the week for a coffee and fizzy water!

Kandy is right - you've lost 76 lbs, pretty darn inspirational if you ask me!! Get your man to hide your scales for a bit! :D

The whole paul mckenna thing is going ok but its slow and i am yearning for the quick results of cd !! :(

Know what you mean honey, but remember we're in this for the long haul :)

hi nikki......do you no if anyone is off this week,,,,,,might need time off to babysit for a friend, who partner has just had a stroke.

no he is only 44 oliver is in bexley class

at the moment there are in southampton, bob might go down tomorrow and pick ollie up to give her more time

Morning All

DD off to Walsingham with the church youth club, it's a youth pilgrimage. So sorry about the rain everybody!!!

DS and I off to the science centre at Hurstmonceaux, think a lot of it is indoors. Just packing a picnic up, a bar for me ooh that's easy; need to put a bit more thought into his though:D

So, we're all going well then? Keep up the good work.

Evening All

Hope you've all had a lovely day.

We had a really good day out, anyone in the area with kids; especially inquisitive boys should definitely head to the science centre at Hurstmonceux. We arrived at 11am and finally dragged them away at 6pm when the gates were being locked! Good value too £20 for family ticket and no rip offs in the cafe, makes a change.

Diet wise, ok today; survived the picnic and afternoon cake. Felt a bit wobbley tonight but stayed on here to keep out the kitchen.

Poor DD had terrible journey, minibus broke down 3 times! Twice the AA came out but on the 3rd time the hire company Choice Rentals agreed to send a reaplacement bus. Should think so too, they'd been gone 6 hours but only got as far as Bluewater - should take about 1 1/2hr usually. Still not heard from her and her phones off so hoping she's tucked up inher sleeping bag and just forgotten to call; typical teen! To make it worse, terrible mother that I am I forgot to give her a packed lunch!!! How awful is that? Reckon I just forget that other people still need to eat.

Morning All

Another lovely bright sunny day here by the seaside:) Day 2 of my holiday, few errands planned for this morning, then off to play with DS this afternoon, hoping to go to the woods nearby; the Ranger is leading an afternoon of fossil hunting? God I might find a dinosaur and be eaten alive........Well you've seen Jarrassic Park:eek:

Have to go shopping this morning, now bearing in mind, DD is away - still not heard from her so I'm now assuming she's set up camp at Bluewater! - DH and I are SSing, so it's just DS to cook for; got his faves stocked up so this weeks shopping list:

Bread
Water
......er....er....well that's it!!!!! Sounds like a prison diet:eek:

Now I just have to remember to get the chicken out of the freezer for DS. Note to self 'Must feed the child, must feed the child, must feed the child'

OOOOH Nikkie
First you deprive your poor children of cola and biscuits, now your not feeding them at all!!
questions.gif

OOOh how naughty!! LOL will have to phone social services!
smile2.gif
'
I'm really really shocked !!!!! LOL.;) ;) ;)

Have a great day with Jared and I will see you tonight!
I have a fun day of waiting for Mr Tesco to deliver my shopping! OOOOOh the glamour!!!
sunglasses.gif

Love and hugs!

Back