Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

Hi

Er.....erm....er, ok confession time, my CDC is really great and I love her to bits cos she's actually my best friend and it's her wedding blessing.......so she's actually the one who's corrupting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, confession done, promise we'll get straight back on it the following day cos she's also about 1/2 st from where she really wants to be.

Oh, and there's no way that I will be convinced that chocolate fountains are anything but heaven.
teu26.gif

Hope you've all had good day.

LOL Cheb - I would be jumping in the choc fountain!!!

BTW - did you see that D_Q has set up a daily quiz? I hate it cos I'm pants at it LMTO!!!

love

Still no.4 though mate - good average you've got already!! And no, I know what you mean about the chocolate fountain, especially with some juicy strawberries!! :cool:

Anytime anyone mentions chocolate fountains all I can think of it that scene in 'The Vicar of Dibley' where Dawn French sticks her whole head in it so she can just drinks the moulton chocolate :p

Gotta go, my keyboard is a bit water logged ;)

Anytime anyone mentions chocolate fountains all I can think of it that scene in 'The Vicar of Dibley' where Dawn French sticks her whole head in it so she can just drinks the moulton chocolate :p

That will be me and Tracey!!!!!!!!!!! We will recreate the scene exactly, would you believe there will even be a Bishop and a vicar at the party, just like Vicar of Dibley:D

In that case I expect you to post photos on here :D

Keyboard seems to have dried out nicely with not permanant damage :p

Hi Nikkie
I think I will have to bring a very large bib with me next week, have feeling we will be showering in all that lovely choclate LOL :p :p :p YUMMY!!!!
Hope you had a good day at work!
Hugs

Good Morning nikkie
I hope you had a good day at work yesterday! I'm am now back on the straight and narrow and have managed to lose 4 of the 8lb I gained last week Yippeeee!!!!!
I am just going to keep glugging the water and try and get as much weight off as I can! No more being glum for me, the only way is up!!!
How is your weight loss going this week? Have you had a huge whooosh yet? I bet you have!
You are going to look FAB!!!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs

Morning All

Sadly no woosh for me, at 11st4lb then slipped off wagon AGAIN!!!!!!! Not dared to step back on the scales and intend to keep away from them til Wedenesday when hopefully I'll be back to 11st4lb and will get down to 11st for the big bash.

So, we're all SSing this week, Helly too and N, hopefully starting. Together we can do it:D

Off to buy paint for DS new room as still haven't got it finished.

Catch you later.

Hi Tracey,

Well done on losing 4lbs...keep going!!!

Hi Cheb,

I have not done so badly without my scales to keep me on track...now I have the scales down here, I will attempt to get the weight moving down again.

Wishing and Hoping...

Love Mini xxx

Hey mate, have you thought about not weighing for a bit? It might be that each time you weigh and see yourself 'succeeding' it throws you off track. Maybe removing the scales from the equation for a while might help? Just a thought.x

Back