Cheb....Too old to get home with the Dawn Chorus!

hi

:) Hi i hope you had a nice bbq too and you were good see you soon :D

Morning All

Well I cannot tell a lie, I did have a nibble yesterday but I will not dwell on it. I am back on the packs as of now although I did hesitate this morning, boy it would have been very easy to decide to take today off in order to finish up all the yummy leftovers.

Feel very bloated today not sure if it was the food, though I had very little or the lack of water, only had 2lt. My rings feel really tight, usually they just swing round on my fingers.

Today it's rainy so we were very lucky to have chosen yesterday for the barbie cos it stayed dry and quite sunny. It was warm enough to sit out till 11pm last night. I sat out after the family had left and read my book. Just started the Douglas Kennedy book for the reading group, everybody else has finished it so I have to catch up!!!!

Have a great skinny day everyone.

Nikkie
Well done for getting straight back on the packs today! I'm very proud of you. You are on the last little bit of your weight loss journey now and YOU WILL GET THERE!!!!
I'm sure that you will keep up the good fight and be at goal in no time!
Don't dwell on your little slip yesterday, you are a strong and confident woman Nikkie and you will get to goal. I am absolutely positive of that fact!
Have a lovely day and enjoy your book.
Hugs

Trouble is, the nibbles add up into one huge feast!!!!!

Had a very weak and wobbley moment a while ago so rushed on here to hide until the urge passed by!!!!

The family are all in the kitchen raiding the fridge. Yummy stuff is appearing from all directions. DH has just produced a lovely platter of meat and pickles and salads and even a slice of pork pie..............

I'm feeling very, very resentful and I want to be a part of all that yumminess!

Now, with my sensible head on. I would rather be yummy myself and I already know what all that food tastes like (obviously or I wouldn't have weighed nearly 17 st!) So I'm not going to take another day off and I am going to stay on this wagon and I am going to get ALL the way to target.

I will feel like a million dollars at the area conference in October cos I will weigh 10st by then.

I will feel like the fairy on top of the tree on Christmas Day.

I will feel relaxed around the pool in Dubai next April.

That's just for starters.......ha, my chatter box has cleared off now!! Result I'm stronger than her!!!!!

Trouble is, the nibbles add up into one huge feast!!!!!

Had a very weak and wobbley moment a while ago so rushed on here to hide until the urge passed by!!!!

The family are all in the kitchen raiding the fridge. Yummy stuff is appearing from all directions. DH has just produced a lovely platter of meat and pickles and salads and even a slice of pork pie..............

I'm feeling very, very resentful and I want to be a part of all that yumminess!

Now, with my sensible head on. I would rather be yummy myself and I already know what all that food tastes like (obviously or I wouldn't have weighed nearly 17 st!) So I'm not going to take another day off and I am going to stay on this wagon and I am going to get ALL the way to target.

I will feel like a million dollars at the area conference in October cos I will weigh 10st by then.

I will feel like the fairy on top of the tree on Christmas Day.

I will feel relaxed around the pool in Dubai next April.

That's just for starters.......ha, my chatter box has cleared off now!! Result I'm stronger than her!!!!!

Well Done Nikkie
Keep on fighting that nasty selfish Chatterbox! She will not win! You will look fab!

Look at my new signature, what do you think? It's, er, quite large isn't it!!!!

You can tell we're just having a lazy day today can't you? I've been on her for longer than is probably good for me, but what the heck!

I'm actually trying to catch up with all the 100's of episodes of LOST we have clogging up the hardrive, well seems like 100's anyhow. We've watched 3 so far today and I must confess my interest is waning, reckon you lot are much more interesting.

Went out with the dogs this morning and DS took a canoe out on the little lake in the park. There was a dog show going on today but we figured we'd better give the others a chance and not enter our gorgeous boys into the competition!

Think if I can tear myself away I might dodge the showers and head out into the garden, I've got some plants to put in. Then again I might not!

We were going bowling but the whole family seem to be on lazy mode cos even the kids said they'd rather stay home and chill.

Catch you later.

Hi Nikkie
I hope you have had a good day at work and managed to avoid all those goodies that are lying around! Keep being strong and keep glugging the water!

Here's a hand - come on love, off your tushy!! :)

I avoided the chicken, but may well have o'ded on cd bars :eek: I really need to plan my afternoons better!

Um, no I fell off the wagon and bruised my big squishy bum!!!!!

Oh well tomorrow is another day.....AGAIN!!

Oh Nikkie your bum is not big although it may be a bit squashy lol :D

Well I'm sure tomorrow will be better, you will get there! Look on tomorrow as a fresh start and jump back on the SS wagon. You can do this Nikkie! I know you can!
Keep your chin up sweety!

Good Morning Nikkie
Have a fantastic day off today and keep yourself nice and busy! Keep glugging the water and you will soon be back in the pink again! Keep your chin up and I will see you tonight.
Take care and don't beat yourself up about your little slip yesterday! You will get to goal! You deserve to get to goal! This will be your mantra! LOL
Hugs:)

Morning All

OK, back with you today; once again!!!! Feel quite sick and unsettled today, that's what food does to you when you've not eaten for a while! Don't learn though do I?

Just had a coffee, a glass of water and just about to have a banana mousse, blimey for somebody who's not eating; I had to lay a tray to carry it all!!!

Off work today and have quite a busy day planned. Have to take DH car in for an MOT, hope it will pass without a problem. Last time I went to the garage the mechanics were all flirty with me, very different these days, before I used to get ignored and treated very 'proper', called Madam and basically treated the way I'd expect my Mum to be treated. Now it's first name and lots of innuedoes that probably should offend but so don't!!! Funny my weight loss seems to make me younger!

Have to get the camping gear organised, yes we're going camping in September, yes we're probably crazy! We're going to Nottinghamshire on Fri just for the weekend. We are not seasoned campers though we have all the gear cos we've planned to go before but never got round to it. Not looking forward to the journey, the campsite is further North than we realised, almost Yorkshire in fact and we are taking the dogs so need to take a trailer for all our gear. Reckon we'll end up with a top speed of about 25mph!!!!! Might make it by nightfall, ready to put the tent up in the dark! Oooh I'm so excited can you tell? No, really I'm quite looking forward to the adventure, reckon it might create a few funny stories, whether I find them funny during their creation remains to be seen!

Back