CHEEKY CHINESE - Chicken & Honey Ginger Stir Fry

mrs slocombe

Hi
I'm new to the site and am challenging myself to adapt normal recipes to SW safe tucker - and without using artificial sweetener! Tried this tonight and it was lush and v speedy :D. Other half thought it was great too
Keep me right but I reckon about 2 syns per portion - extra easy.

Serves 2
2 x chicken breasts
1 clove garlic crushed
2 oz mushrooms - a handful
1 x red pepper
handful of baby sweetcorn
handful of mange tout
1 inch of fresh ginger grated
2 tbsps each of soy sauce and honey - 2 syns?? (probably could have got away with a bit less honey to be honest)
Noodles

Fry light the wok (or pan) and saute chicken garlic ginger mushrooms pepper and sweetcorn until lightly browned and the chicken is cooked. Whilst this is going cook noodles as per instructions and drain.

After around 5 minutes add the noodles to the wok to heat through. Add the honey and soy sauce and heat through.

Tuck in!

Hi
I'm new to the site and am challenging myself to adapt normal recipes to SW safe tucker - and without using artificial sweetener! Tried this tonight and it was lush and v speedy :D. Other half thought it was great too
Keep me right but I reckon about 2 syns per portion - extra easy.

Serves 2
2 x chicken breasts
1 clove garlic crushed
2 oz mushrooms - a handful
1 x red pepper
handful of baby sweetcorn
handful of mange tout
1 inch of fresh ginger grated
2 tbsps each of soy sauce and honey - 2 syns?? (probably could have got away with a bit less honey to be honest)
Noodles

Fry light the wok (or pan) and saute chicken garlic ginger mushrooms pepper and sweetcorn until lightly browned and the chicken is cooked. Whilst this is going cook noodles as per instructions and drain.

After around 5 minutes add the noodles to the wok to heat through. Add the honey and soy sauce and heat through.

Tuck in!

that sounds yummy will def try - thank you.

Back