Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Week 23
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), bit of splenda, maple syrup (1), banana, and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
An apple and Sainsbury's 0.1% yogurt.

Tea: Tomato pasta and sauce (just read this is free on green!), 6 Quorn crispy nuggets (3), sweetcorn, peppers, alfalfa sprouts, carrot, cherry tomato's, and salad. HexA2 low fat cheese.

Snack: Caramel Freddo (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Option hot choc (2)

Syns used: 11
Syns left: 4

Last edited:
Good morning at the vets today! Super cute Tibetan Spaniel :D Had to actually leave on time today tho (1pm) coz I had a dentist appointment :( I have to go back next month for a small filling and a scale and polish :eek: Made her check that my anaesthetic records are up to date tho!! Don't need that hassle on top of the nerves I will get anyway.

Got weighed today, a day early but I didn't want to have to go over the shops again tomorrow, after 2 weeks and I've lost 2lb
:D I put on a lb last time I got weighed (was * week) but didn't update my tickers or anything. But yay, still 2lb off!

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (
HexB1), maple syrup (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
And an apple.

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), 3 slices of Quorn beef, tin of Sainsbury's ravioli, salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets (when will I learn that I only need one?!), herby roasted spuds, half pack of
Ainsley Harriott Roasted Vegetable Couscous (1), salad, alfalfa sprouts, sweetcorn, beetroot, and HexA2 low fat cheese. (Used frylight, mixed herbs, low salt, pepper, and Chipotle Tabasco in cooking)
1tbsp extra light mayo (
0.5)

Snack: Melon and red grapes.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Ribena really light.

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: 3hrs at the vets.
Around an hour of walking.
40mins walk with Dave and Rachelle.

Last edited:
Kept myself busy this afternoon trying to keep myself from slipping back into the gloom. Think it worked a little :)
I completely cleaned out the guinea pigs run and put them in the garden run. I gave their indoor run a good scrub and mopped it. De-poo'd the garden, which was bloody hard work because the grass is just ridiculously long now. Cutting the grass used to be the one thing I didn't have to do because I'm so allergic, but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to get stuck in and suffer afterwards :( Took Ellie out for a lead training session- she did pretty well but started ignoring the clicker, which she's never ever done before. She's been clicker trained since she was a few months old and she's 9 now!! Came home and sorted out the pigs run and put them away, watered the plants, cleaned and refilled the dogs paddling pool, and played fetch for a while :D Made myself a lovely ratatouille (first time I've ever made my own!), it needs a bit of tweaking, but it was still nice. Did loads of dishes and tidied up a bit :faint2:

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), slices of Quorn beef, 60g low cal coleslaw (2), salad, tomato's, and half HexA1 of low fat cheese. And a bag of Snackerdoodles (4)

Tea: Ratatoille- tinned tomato's, sweetcorn, red onion, garlic, courgette, aubergine, red pepper, and Quorn mince. Wholemeal pasta, salad, syn free dressing, and HexB2 low fat cheese. (Used Frylight, garlic salt, mixed herbs, low salt, pepper, and Chipotle Tabasco in cooking)

Drinks: 3 coffee's (milk as other half of HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash. JD (3)

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 17.5

Exercise:
1hr30mins-2hrs of garden/animal stuff.
40mins walk with Ellie.

Last edited:
Nice, steadily busy afternoon at the vets today. Had a nice long chat with the vet student we have in too :)

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, 2tsp of honey (2), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
A nectarine and Activia fat free.

Tea: Rest of ratatouille, brown rice, HexA2 low fat cheese, salad, and syn free dressing.
2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2)

Snack: Time Out (8.5)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena really light. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 22

Exercise: 3hrs30mins at vets.
Around 45mins walking-to bus stop, to vets, and home.
A couple of 'fetch' session with the dogs :p

Last edited:
Finally got myself back to Dogs Trust today and had a lovely afternoon :D Ended up going a bit later than I'd wanted, but still got two hours in. Completely fell in love with a dog too, which I don't usually do. His name's Chance and he's a huge, beautiful, red greyhound. Spent lots of time with him today. If Ellie (one of my dogs) wasn't as nutty as she is I so would have reserved him. Ah well...

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB), banana, honey (2), and ss milk
(all milk as HexA). A nectarine and Activia fat free.

Snack: Grape pack.

Tea: SW chips, tempura batter basa (6.5), mushy peas, sweetcorn, 2tbsp tomato sauce (2), & 1tbsp tartar sauce (2)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Small Costa iced skinny cappucino (2)

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 22.5

Exercise:
1hr walking to and from bus stops and Dogs Trust.
1hr30mins of doggy walking at DT.
2hrs walking round the shops.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), Quorn ham, HexB2 low fat cheese, 60g reduced cal coleslaw (2), cherry tomato's, salad, and a bag of Snackerdoodles (4)

Tea: Asda chickpea dahl, brown rice, peas, sweetcorn, and sweet potato wedges.

Snack: Twix (14)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1) Squash. 2 Coors Light beers (9)

Syns used: 29
Syns left: 8.5

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2)

Tea: Quorn steak, herby roast spuds, mash, carrots, peas, broccoli, and 3tsp of low salt gravy (3). Used Frylight, garlic salt, mixed herbs, splash of ss milk, 1tsp of Flora Light (1), and 1tbsp of horseradish (1) in cooking.

Dessert: 2 Alpen lights (HexB2), nectarine, Activia fat free, and 1tsp of maple syrup (1)

Snack: Reese's Peices (11.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1). Squash. Diet Coke. Highlights dark choc (1.5)

Syns used: 21
Syns left this week: 2.5

Exercise this week: 965mins over 4 day.

Last edited:
Week 24

Hoping for a good loss this week! Have got just over 2 months until the Muse gig in London and I would really, really like to buy a nice new outfit and look awesome :eek: :D

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, honey (1), ss milk (all milk HexA1)
Apple, nectarine, and Activia fat free. I'm all fruited out :p

Tea: Half pack of Morrison's pak choi stir fry veg, ramen noodles, Quorn fillet, pickled ginger, and half a bag of Blue Dragon chow mein sauce (2.5)

Dessert: 1 Alpen light (1/2 HEXB2) and a home made WW mini lemon cake (2)

Snack: An Alpen light (rest of HexB2) and a snack pack of grapes.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left for the week:

Exercise: 45min walk with Ellie hound. Her lead work is getting SO much better! :D

Last edited:
Cheers Loopy :D I should have kept better track of my losses and gains, coz I'm pretty sure I have 1-2lb losses, maybe 1 gain, and 1 quite big loss every month, lol! Be nice to know what was coming up, but I'm too lazy to look over my diary :p

I lost 2lb :bliss::D I've now lost 31lb :p
Had a good morning at the vets today. Took in the pigeon my dogs mangled, but he had to be put to sleep :( For the best tho! Got to help out with some cool stuff and only nearly fainted once, lol. Stupid blood vessels freaking me out again. I'm ok for a certain amount of time, but if it takes too long to get blood/fit an iv I start going :eek: Ah well, still working on it...

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, honey (1), ss milk

Snack: Apple. A few grapes and cherries.

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, small tin of spaghetti, and 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2)

Tea: Tomato and herb Pasta & Sauce, 28g of Tesco extra light soft cheese (2), 5 Quorn mini kiev's (5), red onion, sweetcorn, peppers, salad, HexA2 low fat cheese, and syn free dressing.

Snack: 1/2 pack of WW jelly (made using their sachet of no added sugar jelly crystals 0.5). Pineapple and grapes.

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash. Highlights mocha (2)

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 14

Exercise: 3hrs20mins at the vets.
1hr walk home via Tesco
3hrs walking to, around, and from local shops.

Last edited:
Had a busy afternoon of cleaning out my animals (not as much fun when they're your own for some reason, lol!). Afterwards I put on a face mask and had a lovely shower and had a bog ol' body scrub :D
Also went the pics with my Mum and wore one of my new shirts and vests. I think it's a teeny bit too tight when I sit down, but looked ok I think. Took the rest of my weight watchers jelly with extra fruit chucked in to slurp on while I was there too :D

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)
Small handful of cherries and grapes. Pot of Activia fat free.

Snack at cinema: Rest of WW jelly with grapes and pineapple chunks (0.5)

Tea: 1 Quorn sizzling burger (1), box of Micro Chips (3.5), red onion fried in frylight, and HexA2 low fat cheese. 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1) and 1tbsp of EL mayo (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1). Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 7.5
Syns left: 21.5

Exercise:
2hrs cleaning out guinea pigs, chinchilla's, de-pooing the garden, and hoovering.
30min walk home from cinema.

Last edited:
Good day today!! Was in the vets this afternoon. I got to hold a chameleon for the first time ever! :D It was unbelievably cute and its feet were awesome!! We also had a film crew in from Sky filming a Peregrine falcon being x-rayed. I missed it tho, absolutely gutted :cry: Super cool tho!!
Have been asked to go in to cover a holiday. Really pleased they can trust me like that. The head nurse also let me know that the dog first aid course I wanna do is worth paying for, so need to sort that one out.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, salad, and syn free dressing. Half HexA1 low fat cheese.

Snack: Handful of grapes.

Tea: Half a packet of egg fried rice, jacket spud, 100g Quorn poppin' bites (3), 60g reduced cal coleslaw (2), 28g Tesco extra light soft cheese (2), HexA2 low fat cheese, salad, beetroot, pickled onions, and syn free dressing.

Snack: 1 Alpen light (half HexB2) And 2 Cadbury Snack biscuits (4) NOM!

Drinks: A few coffee's (milk rest of HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 11
Syns left: 25.5

Exercise: 15mins walk to bus stop and vets.
3hrs50mins at vets.
1hr walk home via Sainsbury's.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, honey (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1).
A nectarine and Activia fat free.

Snack: Handful of grapes and cherries

Tea: WW caramelised onion and feta pizza (11.5 + HexB2), 2 small jacket spuds, 60g low cal coleslaw (2), & salad.

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. 7 Up Free. Coors Light (4.5)

Syns used: 19
Syns left: 21.5

Exercise: 20mins running round looking for an escaped Dave :rolleyes:
15mins walk to bus stop and vets.
3hrs30mins at vets.
1hr15mins walk home.

Last edited:
Ooo chameleon! They had some albino's at the pet shop a few weeks ago, had to prise myself away!

Grats on your weightloss :D:party0049:

And WW homemade lemon cake?! I'm intrigued! :gimi:

The dog's a bloody nightmare. We have to keep patching up our fence because we can't afford to replace it and he keeps finding the smallest spaces to squeeze through :rolleyes:

Oooh, I've not seen an albino chameleon-cool :D I was very impressed with the one I got to handle.

The WW home made cakes were a box of WW cake mixture :eek:

Back