Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Week 20

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2)

Tea: Tesco 'chicken' fillet, not even half a pack of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley couscous (1), salad, tomato's, peppers, sweetcorn, and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1) Coke Zero.
Options hot choc (2)

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left for the week: 9.5

Exercise: Quick 15mins cleaning out the pigs and watering plants.

Last edited:
Liking someone is playing havoc with my eating :rolleyes: It's about the only thing that does stop me from eating :p
Had a good day today. I'm helping cover a couple of staff holidays at the vets, so will be going in 9-1(ish) Tues-Thurs. First day went well and I was even brave enough to sort out the snakes by myself without asking for help. I love snakes, but haven't had a lot of experience with them and these ones are a few feet long. Cool tho!! Got to do a lot of other stuff too. And the vet received the paper work to do my reference for the job I'm after. We got halfway through it today *gulp*

Green Day

Breakfast: Banana and an Alpen light (half HexB1)

Snack: Alpen light (rest of hexB1)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), tin of Sainsbury's ravioli, salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: 5 Quorn mini kiev's (5), packet of egg fried rice, peppers, salad, syn free dressing, and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1) Diet Irn Bru. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 5.5
Syns left: 19

Exercise: 10min walk to bus stop and vets.
4hrs40mins at the vets, inc a quick run to Tesco for their stuff.
1hr walk home, via Sainsbury's.

Don't think it's gonna go anywhere with date guy :sigh:
Had something quite sad happen at the vets today, but it was overall a really nice shift. Back tomorrow for my last day of cover.
Got weighed today too and the scales in Boots (the same ones I always use) say that I have gotten shorter and put on 1lb :rolleyes: Ah well, didn't really expect a loss this week after such a good one last week. But to put on?! :confused: If anything, I haven't been eating enough. I'm away for a few days ext week too (going to stay with friends in Leeds Wed-Sun) so that's bound to have a bad effect on my weight. Bugger!!

Green Day

Breakfast: Shape Zero yogurt and then some strawberries and blueberries on the bus.

Snack: Banana.

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), half HexB2 of low fat cheese, tomato's, and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5). A Chinese chicken Pot Noodle in a Mug and a bag of French Fries (4.5)

Tea: SW salt & pepper chips, onion, Quorn lamb grill, mushy peas, sweetcorn, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2). Rest of HexB2 low fat cheese.

Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash.
Dark chocolate Highlights (1.5)

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 19.5

Exercise: 15mins walking to bus and vets.
4hrs40 at vets (inc quick run to Tesco)
30min walk home.
1hr20mins walking to, around, and from shops.

Last edited:
Green Day

Breakfast: 1 Alpen light (half HexB1), strawberries, and blueberries.

Snack: Banana. And a couple of hours later another Alpen light (rest of HexB1)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, half HexA1 of low fat cheese, salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: Chicken flavoured packet rice, 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets, box of Micro Chips (3.5) salad, peas, sweetcorn, syn free dressing, and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1)

Snack: Time Out (8.5)
Around half tub of Total 2% (counting the whole tub coz it's only 0.5 and I will no doubt have more), 1tsp of honey (1), strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries.

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA2) Diet Coke. Diet Irn Bru.

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 20

Exercise: 15mins walking to bus and to vets.
4hrs at the vets, inc a trip to Tesco.
30mins walk home.
1hr dog walk

Last edited:
Feeling super crappy today. Spent the whole night in agony with bloody trapped wind :mad: Finally fell asleep at about 6am, but kept getting woken up by various things. I am v tired now! Have just done a bit of revision, but it's sooooo boring :p
Have been asked to make mushy pea curry for everyone tonight :D

Lunch: Tomato and herb pata & sauce (0.5), tin of SW tuna (HexB1), sweetcorn, salad, and syn free dressing. Half HexA1 of low fat cheese.
1 Quorn mini scotch egg (1.5)

Tea: Mushy pea curry-mushy peas, tomato's, potatoes, onion, Quorn pieces, and tikka paste (0.5). And rice.
A mini vegetable pakora (2.5), mini vegetable samosa (3), and a mini onion bhaji (2.5)

Snack: 2 Weetabix (HexB2), banana, blueberries, 2tsp of honey (2), and ss milk.

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA2) Diet Coke. Coors Light (4.5)

Syns used: 17
Syns left: 18

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), Quorn ham, half HexA1 of low fat cheese, 40g of low fat coleslaw (1.5), 1 tbsp of mustard (1), tomato's, salad, pickled onions, and beetroot. Bag of French Fries (4.5)
1 sliced apple, handful of grapes, and a pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Leftover mushy pea curry (0.5 for tikka paste), with rice, peas and sweetcorn.

Snack: Easter Kit Kat (7). 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs
(6)
2 Weetabix (HexB2), banana, honey (1), and ss milk.

Drinks: Coffee (all milk as HexA2) Squash. Bottle of Budweiser (6.5)

Syns used: 28

Syns left: 5

Exercise: Over an hour of housework-hoovering, mopping, cleaning kitchen, putting out washing, tidying, etc...

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), 3 Quorn sausages, half tin of tomato's, 1 hash brown (2), and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Snack: Small bowl of grapes.

Tea: 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets, jacket spud, half pack of Ainsley Harriott roasted veg couscous (1), 60g low fat coleslaw (2), HexB2 low fat cheese, salad, peppers, tomato's, and 1tsb extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack: 2 chocolate covered Oreo's (11)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 17.5
Syns left this week: 2.5

Exercise this week: 1185mins over 5 days.

Last edited:
Week 21

Going to count today as a flexi day I think. I had my big scary interview today and my Sister came and met me for lunch. Went to our fave veggie place and I did not choose healthily. Was yummy tho ;)
But I made sure my tea was syn free to make up for it a bit.

This week is gonna be a bit of an on and off week SW wise as I'm going to Leeds on Wednesday and we have a couple of meals out planned. My lovely friend is going to be making lots of syn free and SW friendly food for me tho. Coz she's awesome!!:D

Green/flexi Day

Breakfast: Banana, 2 Alpen lights, and a handful of grapes spread over a couple of hours.

Lunch: 2 big, squishy slices of garlicy cheese on toast (it was on wholemeal bread :p) with salad, pasta, and couscous. Salad cream.

Tea: Low fat supernoodles, Quorn pieces in Tabasco sauce, sweetcorn, salad, and syn free dressing.

Snack: Half tub of Total 2%, strawberries, blueberries, and a tsp of honey.

Drinks: Costa medium skinny cappuccino.
Coffee. Diet Coke.

Exercise: Quite a bit of walking. And lots of stress, lol.

Last edited:
Green Day

Breakfast: Banana and an Alpen light (half HexB1)

Snack: Alpen light (rest of HexB1)
2 Quorn mini scotch eggs (3)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), Quorn ham, tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: Young's lightly dusted Basa fillet (7), SW chips, sweetcorn, mushy peas. Tomato sauce (1) and tartar sauce (2)

Drinks: Coffee (HexA1 for milk) Diet Coke. Diet Irn Bru.

Syns used: 13

Exercise: 4hrs at the vets.
Around 2.5hrs walking.

Last edited:
I'm off to Leeds today, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update this. Will still try and at least keep track of the syns, but we shall see.

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), a banana, ss milk(all milk HexA1), and 1tsp of honey (1)

Lunch on the coach: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (
HexB2), slices of Quorn beef, 40g low fat coleslaw (1.5), low fat cheese (HexA2) tomato, and salad.
Pack of Snackadoodles (4)
Bag of grapes, strawberries, and blueberries.

Tea: Home made veggie chilli with sweet potato wedges.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 6.5

Exercise: Lots of walking and carrying and pulling heavy bags.

Last edited:
I'm back from Leeds!! Had a fantastic time and helped my friend pick her wedding dress :eek: :D I did eat a fair bit of syn free and SW friendly food, but lots of not so friendly stuff :eek:

Thurs:
L: 3 Quorn sausages, 2 eggs, beans, and spaghetti.
Snack: Blueberries, strawberries, banana and grapes.
Tea: Very late when we got home from the art show and we had a fillet of Basa and a cool little Chinese savoury dumpling.
Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. 2 cocktails. 2 small glasses of wine.

Fri:
B: Weetabix, banana, and honey.
L: Jacket spud with butter, Moroccan chicken, and coleslaw. A little biscuit.
Snack: Caramel light frappucino and 2 caramel waffle biscuits.
T: Chicken burrito, veggie chilli, and a few Pringles.
Snack: 5 Hotel Chocolat chocs.

Sat:
B: Weetabix, banana, raisins, and honey.
Snack: Cheese Curls.
T: Filled pasta, chicken, tomato sauce, garlic bread balls.
Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs, a mini Llindt bunny, and a huge bag of sweet popcorn.

Sun:
B: Weetabix, banana, blueberries, and honey.
Lunch: Chinese Buffet.
Tea: Cheese sandwhich-2 slices of wholemeal little bread, low fat cheese, tomato's, extra light mayo, and sweet pickle.
Bag of Snackerdoodles. 2 oaty chocolate biccies and a blue riband.

So that was it, as far as I can remember anyway. Not too bad, but not brilliant. Not sure if I want to get weighed this week :p

Around 900mins of exercise, mostly walking.

Last edited:
Week 22

Green Day:

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, 1 tsp of honey (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, 2 Tesco 'chicken' fillets, broccoli, sweetcorn, low fat cheese (HexB2), and 1tbsp of EL mayo (0.5)

Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. A mocha Highlights (2)

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 5.5

No exercise today. Busy revising for my exam tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Had my exam today!! Think it went well. I only got really stuck on 2 bits and tripped up by one. But I answered everything. Just need to wait for my results now-should arrive some time in August!

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, 1tsp of maple syrup (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)

Snack: Sainsbury's small veggie sushi (1)

Tea: SW salt & pepper chips, 2 Tesco veggie burgers (1), 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), low fat cheese (HexA2), and salad.
1 tbsp of mustard (1), 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2), and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack: M&S fat free yogurt. Small handful of red grapes

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.
Starbucks grande caramel light frappucino (10)

Syns used: 16.5
Syns left: 4

Exercise: Quite a bit of walking round. Not sure how long, but over an hour anyway.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (
HexB1), 2 boiled eggs, 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5), and salad. Cheese Curls (3.5)

Tea: SW chips, half tin of beans, 6 Quorn crispy nuggets (3), half HexA1 low fat cheese, and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Snack: Apple and grape snack pack. M&S fat free yogurt.

Drinks: A few cups of coffee (Milk as rest of HexA1). NAS squash.

Syns used: 8
Syns left: 11

Hiya,

Just a quick (and probably stupid) question? How do you do your salt & pepper SW chips, is it literally salt & pepper on them or like a batter thing like when you get salt & pepper prawns etc from the chippy?

Thank you LoopeyLou :D

SaraC, I found the basic recipe on a thread on here somewhere. I have changed it a bit tho :p I do SW chips as normal, with whatever seasoning you like (I use Tabasco, Cajun spice, salt, and pepper) then 5 mins before they're done I start frying some onions. Then I add the chips to the onions, spray with a bit more frylight, add a bit more seasoning, and gently fry for 5-ish minutes. :D

Green Day
Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB1), tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, half HexA1 low fat cheese, salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: Half a pack of Morrison's tomato couscous (0.5), Quorn roast chicken fillet things, jacket spud, HexA2 low fat cheese, salad, tomato's, cucumber, peppers, alfalfa sprouts, sweetcorn, pickled onions, and beetroot. Syn free dressing and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack: WW mini Victoria sponge cake (5.5)
1 Fox's glacier fruit sweet (1)

Drinks: A few Coffee's (milk as rest of HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash. Highlights fudge hot choc (2)

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 16.5

Exercise: 3hrs30mins at the vets. Busy today!
And an hour walking home, via Sainsbury's.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, 1tsp maple syrup (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
Sliced apple and a Sainsbury's 0.1% yogurt.

Tea: Quorn Bolognese type thing: Quorn mince, garlic, red onion, sweeetcorn, peppers, courgette, carrot, and red jalapeños. Wholemeal pasta shells, low fat cheese (HexB2), and a WW pitta bread (3.5)
(Also Frylight, garlic salt, oregano, basil, and Tebasco)

Snack: 2 chocolate covered Oreo's (11)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.

Syns used: 15.5
Syns left: 16

Last edited:
Horrible night, feeling really down, and spent most of the day in bed :( :eek: Feeling a little better now tho and determined to not let tomorrow end up the same way. I hope not anyway!!

Very late lunch: Porridge (part of HexB1, I don't have scan brans or Rivita's or whatever it is you're supposed to have with porridge), banana, bit of Splenda, 1tsp maple syrup (1), made with about 90ml's of ss milk (all milk HexA1) and water.

Tea: SW chips, 2 Quorn sausages, a fried egg (frylight), and half a tin of beans. 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2). 2 tbsp of brown sauce (2)

Treat: 3 Hotel Chocolat batons (9) and 3 mini caramel eggs (9)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. 25ml's JD (3)
Squash.

Syns used: 24
Syns left: 7

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), maple syrup (1), bit of SPlenda, banana, and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
Apple and Sainsbury's 0.1% yogurt.

Tea: 2 Quorn sausages, low fat cheese (HexA2) and cherry tomato omelette, half a tin of beans, 2 slices of wholemeal little bread (HexB2), and some little 'fried' potato's. (Used Frylight, garlic salt, sal, pepper, and mixed herbs)
1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Snack: 7.5 syns worth of Cadbury's Easter egg (my very last bit of Easter choc!!) and a pack of caramel bunnies (10)

Syns used: 19.5
Syns left this week: 2.5

Exercise: Finally got myself out today.
1hr10min walk with Dave and my sister.
And 35min walk with Ellie.

Exercise this week: 405 over 3 days.

Last edited:
Back