Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Got weighed twice again in work today and it was spot on 76.5 so that's it for this week :D Nearly back to under 12. NEARLY!! :eek:

Too full/anxious to eat any more again today. So will have to use my cheese portion as a HexB again. I really want some Bear Nibbles but I can't face eating any more :(

Think I'll take a hot chocolate up to bed with me.

Breakfast: Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), banana, skimmed milk (half HexA1), Splenda.

Break at work: First break: Red grapes, blackberries, raspberries, and pomegranate. Activia.

Lunch: Jacket spud, spaghetti, 2 veggie burgers (1), and low fat cheese (HexB2)

Tea: Portion of Quorn chick pea curry from the freezer-had spinach, peppers, and potato in I think. With a packet of Mild Curry rice. Cottage cheese.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Options (2)

Syns used: 5
Syns left to put towards my York trip :p : 28

Exercise: Half day at work and walking.

Last edited:
Thursday: Off to York today. Staying over one night :D Will start the trip off well by taking Bear Nibbles, a yogurt, and fruit for the train/breakfast. Can't guarantee I will be anything but completely synful after that ;) At least it's only 2 days lol! And I have 28 syns saved plus my 15 for each day :whistle:

Probably be back on here Saturday. Cheerio everyone.x

Enjoy the time and give the guy a chance! It can't all be rainbows and fireworks. :)

So I have eaten an awful lot of naughty food, had a few drinks, and called it off with that guy.
I just couldn't cope. I didn't feel comfortable with him and he was very needy and clingy. Even when I asked him to cool off a little and just relaxed it didn't change. I was getting like 4 texts plus picture messages before I'd even had a chance to reply. Plus he'd already started planning stuff for us to do in the future! He talked about going to meet his parents way too much and even asked if it last weekend was too soon :confused: They live in Scotland btw!

There was other stuff as well and in the end I had to tell him. He kinda guessed when I asked to meet him for a quick drink, so I just told him in the end. It wouldn't have been fair on him for me to keep going along with it having pretty much made up my mind, plus I was so stressed by it all. My anxiety has been through the roof and I've been getting a lot of palpitations and even more night anxiety. Not really the stuff of dreams that is it? Or a good way to start a relationship?! It wasn't nervous/excited, just ARGH!!!

Such a shame as well because he really did seem like a genuinely nice guy. Just not the one for me! :(

Last edited:
York was nice though. But I haven't been very good food wise and carried it on way too long. Plan was to get back on track yday but my Sister offered to meet me and Mum in town for tea and we hardly ever do anything all together so we had a lovely big meal at Las Iguanas. And no, I didn't even try to be good ;)

Back on plan today, but possibly going out for tea tomorrow night lol :eek:
But after that I should be good for a while :)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), waffle (2.5), beans, 'fried' egg, and wholemeal toast (HexB1) Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Pasta & Sauce mac & cheese (HexA1+2 for milk and cheese + 2), Quorn steak, and micro bag of carrots, sweetcorn, and broccoli.

Snack: Bears (HexB2) and Activia.

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. Option (2)

Syns used:
Syns left:

Exercise: LOL :p

Last edited:
Hey all!

Was still being silly up until Saturday. Was trying so hard to be good on Fri but felt really ill and tired and I caved in to a take away :eek: But the weekend was pretty SW friendly-wasn't counting properly, but I was good. Been back on plan properly since counting, just been too lazy to post on here. Low syn and lots of fruit and veg :D

Think I'm just gonna have to take each day as it comes with this month being a nightmare with meeting up with people, nights out, meals, etc.... But I'll be good when I can.

How're you all doing?xx

Hi there!
I am new and i came across your food diary whilst looking for ideas. Firstly WELL DONE you' have done amazingly well! I read the majority of it, so thankyou for giving me some ideas :)

Shyly shuffles back in...... Hello all!
How're you all doing? Happy New year :D

So yeah, I think I prob beat my Xmas lb's pile on this year. I *think* I've put on about a stone :eek::cry: Need to update my ticker and everything because I want to do this properly.
Going to try my best to get totally stuck in to SW this year because I'd really like to hit my target. Who's with me?? :D

So yeah, over the last week I've been getting back in to the hang of SW friendly meals and did quite well. BUT I also decided to get 'rid' of anything un-synable! But hopefully the healthy meals will have helped cushion the blow of the other crap I've eaten.

But very happy to be back on track now. Well, hopefully! I have a birthday party/stay over at a work friend Sat night (there will be booze and food!) but she's making some veggie curry and stuff and I'll prob just take whisky with me. And next weekend is MY birthday :bday: But all the other days in between? No excuse really now is there?? Need to get back in to the proper SW mindset and literally get my ass in gear!
Definitely want to start exercising again too.

My new year's goals are:
Give SW a proper go again.
Exercise more and walk the dogs more.
And to be awesome at my VCA training at work (finally signed the training contract this week!)

I'm having a total chill-out day today coz I've had quite a stressful time at work over the holidays. Almost had a depression meltdown over a couple of cases. So need to rest. But will hopefully get some Wii Fit/running/dog walking in this week :)

Anyway, enough rambling. Looking forward to getting stuck in and to chatting to y'all again. Have missed you lot!!

Lots of love,
Kelly.xx

ps. This post is brought to you by my very shiny, red, new laptop ;)

Hi there!
I am new and i came across your food diary whilst looking for ideas. Firstly WELL DONE you' have done amazingly well! I read the majority of it, so thankyou for giving me some ideas :)

Howdy! I love getting new visitors :)

My diary has been all over the place during the last year, so thank you for taking the time to stop by and read. Be nice to see you around :)

Kelly.xx

Shyly shuffles back in...... Hello all!
How're you all doing? Happy New year :D

So yeah, I think I prob beat my Xmas lb's pile on this year. I *think* I've put on about a stone :eek::cry: Need to update my ticker and everything because I want to do this properly.
Going to try my best to get totally stuck in to SW this year because I'd really like to hit my target. Who's with me?? :D

So yeah, over the last week I've been getting back in to the hang of SW friendly meals and did quite well. BUT I also decided to get 'rid' of anything un-synable! But hopefully the healthy meals will have helped cushion the blow of the other crap I've eaten.

But very happy to be back on track now. Well, hopefully! I have a birthday party/stay over at a work friend Sat night (there will be booze and food!) but she's making some veggie curry and stuff and I'll prob just take whisky with me. And next weekend is MY birthday :bday: But all the other days in between? No excuse really now is there?? Need to get back in to the proper SW mindset and literally get my ass in gear!
Definitely want to start exercising again too.

My new year's goals are:
Give SW a proper go again.
Exercise more and walk the dogs more.
And to be awesome at my VCA training at work (finally signed the training contract this week!)

I'm having a total chill-out day today coz I've had quite a stressful time at work over the holidays. Almost had a depression meltdown over a couple of cases. So need to rest. But will hopefully get some Wii Fit/running/dog walking in this week :)

Anyway, enough rambling. Looking forward to getting stuck in and to chatting to y'all again. Have missed you lot!!

Lots of love,
Kelly.xx

ps. This post is brought to you by my very shiny, red, new laptop ;)

Happy new year and welcome back! I think we have all had a festive gain. I managed to find half a stone, which took me back to my starting weight near enough, lol. I even went running every other day over Xmas, including Xmas day (which is very nerdish) but the weight gain really shows how much I drank to still regain all the weight. Back on track now and in day 6. It's not been easy but I'm determined and have been stuffing my face with tons of superfree. We are all in the same boat and I'm sure we will crack this thing in 2012!

Have updated my weightloss ticker to kg's coz I get weighed in work and that's what doggy scales are in. But kept my minimins details to lb's. Will try and keep track! A bit depressing, but I might as well do it properly. And I WILL get those stickies back and hopefully a couple more ;)

Just been having a quick read of your last few posts, well done on your loss you have done really well.
I can certainly join in your gain of a stone....in fact, mine is a stone and a half! I am determined to get to goal this year .
Positive thoughts and I am sure we will get there x

Thanks all :D I really have missed you guys. And your wonderful support.

Todays food:

Lunch: Porridge (HexB1) made with 150mls skimmed milk (half HexA1?) and a bit of Splenda. Sliced banana on top.
Small bowl of grapes, strawberries, and raspberries.

Tea: SW chips (fry light, salt, pepper, and Worcester sauce), 6 Quorn nuggets (3), tin of spaghetti hoops, low fat cheese (HexB2), and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Snacks: None! Had planned to have some Bear Nibbles and a yogurt but I'm so full! So counting the cheese I had with my tea as a B instead of an A so I don't have to eat anything :p

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Irn Bru. Options (2) with a splash of skimmed milk (bit more of HexA1)

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 9

Exercise: Bugger all....

Dude :D I will definitely be your SW cheerleader!! Updating the ticker and stats was very depressing. But at least we know where we are and where we've got to go eh?!

Posted on FB and Twitter that I'd forgotten how windy and poopy SW can make you! Got a few shocked replies LOL But it's true isn't it?!

:sign0151:

Tuesday food:

Lunch: 2 veggie burgers (1), half tin of beans, scrambled eggs (HexA1 for milk & low fat cheese), wholemeal toast (HexB1), and tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Jacket sweet potato (Frylight, rosemary, and salt), tin of veggie ravioli (2), mixed salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, red & orange peppers, dressing (0.5), and low fat cheese (HexA2)

Snack: Bear Nibbles (HexB2) Shape 0% (0.5) chopped strawberries and grapes.

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Irn Bru. Options (2)

Syns used: 7
Syns left: 17

Exercise: 30-40min Tai Chi. Thought I'd ease myself in ;)

Last edited:
I think that being honest about the Christmas damage will turn out to be a good motivator, I hope so anyway! I'm sure you'll get your stickies back soon. I've worked out that if I set myself a 7lb per month target I can hit my target weight by Christmas, it seems a long way away and almost impossible but I'm going to try! Hahaha, I can imagine the reaction to your status! I'm sure most people on here would agree with you though! xx

Back