Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Hehe thank you Loopey :D I want more off though. I want it gone :p

Very much looking forward to my next date, which is new! Usually after a first date i can't wait to see the back of them. But this Saturday will be my 3rd with Dave :D Hehe Dave....

Monday:

Had my first proper driving lesson today. And it was AWESOME!!!!!! :D Did about 50mins of driving, mostly on main roads! And I did roundabouts and scary multi-light junctions and stuff. Can't wait for my next one. We're going to have a go at 3 point turns :flirt2:

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages (2), cheesy scrambled eggs (HexA1 for milk & cheese), half a tin of beans, and wholemeal toast (HexB1) Tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Chinese stir fry cooked in ginger and soy sauce, Soba noodles, and veggie kiev (4)

Snack: 2 Alpen Lights (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee. Vimto. Highlights hot chocolate (2)

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 6

Exercise: Just a quick 10min walk.

Good news about the date, and the driving lessons! I need to get back to learning at some point, but that will have to wait till there's more money. Maybe when I'm a target member and saving a fiver a week ;)

Hey all!

Sorry about being awol! We had no internet for a good few days last week and I've leant my laptop to a friend. Nicked my Sister's to quickly come online.

I kinda had 2 days sorta off plan last week. Nothing too major, but not very good :eek:

According to work scales I've lost about 0.5kg/1lb, but I'm back in at the weekend so will prob do an 'official' weigh-in on Sunday.

Have started running again-as of yesterday :D Looks like I haven't lost much of the fitness I'd built up and I was running similar distances to when I was last out. Did a couple of sprints too and felt AWESOME lol. I'm hoping to run once or twice a week-would be really happy with that.
Yesterday I was out for 40mins. Followed that with a 20min cool-down walk with Ellie.

I also saw new guy at the weekend. 11 hours this time LOL! We had a short awkward talk at the end of the night and we both agreed that we wanna be more than just friends. So erm, yeah :eek::whistle:

I will get back in to logging my food again prob next week. Bit of a faff when you don't have ure own laptop.

But so far this week I've been good :D Eating out tomorrow at a bloody pub :rolleyes: But will sorta flexi it and use up saved syns. The best I can do really!

Anyway, how is everyone?!xx

Aww check you out being all loved up! :) and running! Go you! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe thanks guys :D

I'm planning on running in the woods on Friday coz I have the day off and nothing planned. Will be great to run back up there and find some muddy puddles ;)

I am excited about new guy. Just such a shame we can't see each other very often. Will just have to see how it goes. But I really like him and he seems to really like me :)

Been for a pub meal (sooo greasy!) and had popcorn at the cinema (only a small one ;)) And I'm really craving chocolate! So will wipe out saved syns and the rest for today-had only used 2 before this evening. Also had a HexA & B set aside just in case. See I may go off plan a little but I do try and help myself :)

Had a sneaky look on the scales today and I'm .3 off the next kg mark! Will see how the rest of the week goes and what the scales say at work at the weekend. Fingers crossed running will have helped a little :)

Had another really nice day today. Had a driving lesson, which was awesome!! Then a belated birthday meal at the pub with my best mate-had stir fry veg with wraps and salad, but it was SO oily :(
And then walked both dogs when I got home-40mins with Dave and 30mins with Ellie :)

Probably not going to get a loss this week now am I?! :rolleyes: Ah well, will keep at it, as always ;) Hoping getting back in to exercising will at least help a little!x

Well I was having another rather nice day! I cleaned out the garage animals, de-poo'd the garden, walked Ellie round one of the local parks, and then took Dave up to the woods for a run. On the way out of the woods a scally nobhead flipped on us!! Just started shouting and swearing and threatening me! Because? Dave went up to his dog :confused: He threatened us, tried to kick Dave, and moved to take a swing at me but I'd moved away. Shouted I was phoning the police and did! Waiting for them to come and take a statement. Feel a bit daft for calling them now. Esp as I have stuff I need to do-like take a post run shower :p

Well I was having another rather nice day! I cleaned out the garage animals, de-poo'd the garden, walked Ellie round one of the local parks, and then took Dave up to the woods for a run. On the way out of the woods a scally nobhead flipped on us!! Just started shouting and swearing and threatening me! Because? Dave went up to his dog :confused: He threatened us, tried to kick Dave, and moved to take a swing at me but I'd moved away. Shouted I was phoning the police and did! Waiting for them to come and take a statement. Feel a bit daft for calling them now. Esp as I have stuff I need to do-like take a post run shower :p

You did the right thing C! Especially if he went to throw a punch in ur direction. Hope it's all ok

Hope you and the doggy are ok! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all! We're both fine. Can't quite believe the all out rage just because Dave went to say hello to his dog. His dog was fine and didn't even care that either of us where there!! Dave is a teeny little 6kg jack russel btw, hardly likely to rip someone's leg off :s Just realy, really annoyed! And also feel lucky that nothing worse happened. he was SO wound up!!

The police didn't come round in the end. Got a call off them to say all their officers were busy at a road accident and I just said I was happy to have reported it and was fine about them not taking a statement. They've given me the incident number and said to call back straight away if i ever see him again and he does anything.

Pissed off he ruined my run ;)

Good on you for reporting it, it'll show the scally his behaviour won't be ignored and if he does it again with anyone else he won't get away with a warning for it being his first time.

Hey all!! How is everyone? I'm doing pretty alright lol!

Had an awesome time at Crufts and a very nice date yday :D Absolutely shattered today with being back at work. Will be off to bed soon :p

Happy to be back home eating healthy food. I didn't eat much yday because I couldn't really face any food lol! I had scrambled eggs at teh veggie cafe for lunch and a Quorn sausage butty when I eventually got home. But I did have to eat the cupcake I bought from Selfridges (that I couldn't face eating on Sat :p) ;)

But today...

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), raisins (2), Splenda, and skimmed milk (half HexA1)

Morning break: Grapes, melon, and kiwi. Activia fat free.

Lunch: Mousakka Innocent veg pot (2.5), salad, and low cal ranch dressing (1)

Tea: 2 Quorn sausages (2), cheesy scrambled eggs (HexA2 for milk & cheese), half a tin of beans, little crispy potatoes, and wholemeal toast (HexB1) Tomato sauce (1)

Drinks: Coffee. Ribena really light.

Syns used: 8.5
syns left: 6.5

Exercise: Walking and work.

Last edited:
Hey!
It's the same guy I've been dating for just over a month now :) Think I can actually call him my boyfriend now. Eeeep! We've had 'the talk' and wanna be more than friends, so erm, yeah...
On Sunday we went for lunch where we aaccidentally ended up sitting with Rachelle and her Mr! And after they left a work friend turned up and sat next to us. Poor boy lol! He's been invited to that work friend's (David the vet) birthday on Friday but I dunno if he's coming yet. We also went to The Walker art gallery, Liverpool World museum, had a walk round the Pier Head/docks, coffee, and a couple of drinks :)

Back