Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Got the practical result through earlier. Passed it. Soooooooo just waiting for final result!!!! Eeeeeep!!

Oh well done! I'm sure your final result will be good.

Poor you with the heat - it doesn't look as though there will be any respite in the immediate future. We have the prospect of showers which just means it'll be hot and humid which is a horrible combination.

I've lost some more weight!!!!!!! ZOMG!! Lost 1kg, so down to 75.5kg :eek: I even checked it a few times because I couldn't believe it. I think I can even change my ticker now!!

Work was alright, surprisingly so. But it's probably because the giants are in town and everyone's busy. So can't wait to see them!! I was working last time they were here so I'm rather excited.
If you don't know what I'm talking about and think I might have gone insane, have a look here : giantspectacular.com

Going to have another EE day as I have the rest of that tuna to eat. Dave has a play date later and we're going somewhere new. My friends want to show us Wigg Island in Runcorn. I have vague memories of maybe going there with my Dad, but it will have been a long time. Looks lovely and seen as it's by the river we should have a decent breeze. Not going to get there till about 7pm, so hopefully much cooler by then!
This is it if anyone wants to see Wigg Island Visitor Centre | Cheshire Wildlife Trust

This afternoon I'm just gonna try and relax a bit, get the other bunny couple out in the run today, and have a bit of a rest really. xx

Yay - perhaps the stress hormones are not so bad now that you've finished your course.

I've been looking at the giants on the BBC. They look brilliant and the queues to see the sleeping granny one were staggering.

It sounds like you have a lovely evening ahead of you; hope you enjoy it. And lol at Dave having a play-date!

Thanks guys!
You could be right about having finished the course effecting it. But, oddly, I've had quite bad night time palpitations for the first time in a couple of weeks. So *shrug* I dunno. There's no bloody guessing this illness. I should have been crippled after last weekend, but I really wasn't.
But whatever is going on is good. I like to think that I'm actually influencing it a bit too lol. We shall see I guess.

Two weeks today I leave for London. Another couple of lb's or so would be very welcome! Considering I didn't think I'd lose anything before I went I've lost 2kg/4.5lbs, which is amazing :D
With going to see the Giants tomorrow I think we're going to go to the veggie place for brunch. Will try and have a low syn tea and keep the snacks to a minimum. And I WILL be on plan until pizza and cocktail night next week. I don't think I will put too much effort in to saving tonnes of syns in preparation. I will just carry on as I have been and any I do save will go towards it and hopefully help a little.

Have just done the dishes, tidied the kitchen, hoovered the living room, cleaned the bunnies, put Anya & Saddam in the garden run, and de-poo'd the garden. A quiet afternoon..... lol! But that's about all I need to do I think.
Oh and check my emails a billion times to see if my results have come through ;) xx

Last edited:
Friday food: Another EE day. Going to have an afternoon break as I'm not going out with Dave till 6:30 so probably not going to get my tea till very late. Don't want to be tempted to eat crap at my friends from being tired or hungry ;)

Morning break:
Watermelon
Pink Lady apple

Lunch:
Tuna, sweetcorn, red onion, sweet peppers, and extra light mayo (1)
Wholemeal moose pasta
Cheese (half HexA)
Side salad - mangetout, cucumber, plum cherry tomatoes, and beetroot

Afternoon snack:
Solero Mojito ice lolly (3)
An apricot

Tea:
2 Quorn fillets
Low fat Supernoodles
Spicy sweet onion, peppers, sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes, and spinach
Cheese (rest of HexA)
1 slice of wholemeal bread (half HexB)
Bit of mustard and extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack:
Mini Dreamy (3.5)
Benefit Light (rest of HexB)

Drinks: Coffee. Lots of squash. Coke Zero. Water

Syns used: 8
Syns saved: 21.5

Exercise:
4hrs at work
Hoovering, cleaning bunnies, and de-poo'ing
Doggy walks - 1hr10mins/2.2miles with Dave. 15mins/Almost a mile with Ellie

Last edited:
Had a lovely walk this evening. bit of a drive (well, 15mins from Tim and Caz's) but it was lovely. Didn't get a chance to take any pics because my phone was playing up. But we were treated to a beautiful red sunset above the Runcorn bridge, over the river :)
There were little river/pond bits with quite a lot of birds. We saw Swans, Moorhens, ducks,and little finchy things. We did get eaten alive by mosquito's tho, so I have that to look forward to - I react quite badly to mosquito bites!
But a good night. Took Ellie out as soon as I got back. So they're both knackered now! And so am I ;) xx

Well done :D Another great loss, go you :D
Do you know where Spike island is? It's the other side of the Mersey from Wigg island, I used to walk up there from where I lived in Warrington. It's beautiful up there isn't it? I miss my walks up there, my favourite summer time pass time. I used to take the kids on their bikes when they were younger as it's all footpaths all the way and no major roads so really child friendly. There's a nice little pub on the way back called the Ferry Inn where we used to stop and get a cold drink and a bite to eat.
I'm glad you're getting some respite from all the symptoms you've been having and hopefully it will stay like for a while giving you a break x x x

Hey mate!
No I've not been to Spike Island. Will put it on the list! We want to go on the walk that takes you to the big head by Ikea too ;) Apparently that has a nice pub too lol! A pub or a cafe is definitely a highlight! The cafe at Delamere is lovely ;)

Today I wish I could unscrew the bottom half of me from my hips. Omg in so much pain!! Hardly slept last night. It's muscular too, but the joints are awful!! My hips, knees, and ankles are on fire. So much so I'm actually taking pain killers - so it must be bad lol! Going to take alternate ibuprofen and paracetamol. I even took two Amitriptyline , which is usually enough to keep it bearable. Ah well, still feeling positive. Just painfully lol

We've not gone to see the Giants today. We were watching it on the news last night and it looked like hell on earth. I'm really upset because I wanted to see them this time, esp the dog, but I don't think me or Mum would have coped in the heat and the crowds. And there's no way we'd have been able to take the car and find a space. So, yeah, we're gonna watch the special on tv on Tues ;)
Think we're going for a walk in a nice park with Rachelle and Davey later. So loading up on painkillers. BUT it means no meal out/off plan ;) Might get an ice cream tho - synned of course :p xx

I don't know if it's still there but the ice cream parlour where she made the ice creams herself used to be our stop off when we went to Delamere forrest, the chocolate orange was to die for :D Used to take the kids there all the time and take the whole family. We'd split into 2 teams and we'd all have toys guns and we'd play a kind of hide and seek army style lol. Jumped out on many an innocent walker nearly scaring them to death by accident ha ha ha ha ha.
Sorry you're in pain today, hoping the painkillers help a bit and it eases off. Hope you have a nice walk this afternoon x x x

Saturday food: Had a bit of a treat lunch seen as we didn't go out today. Was lovely!

Lunch:
2 free Quorn sausages
Super cheesy egg and veggie scramble - 3 eggs, cheese (HexA1), red onion, red & orange sweet peppers
Wilted spinach and cherry tomatoes
Wholemeal toast (HexB1)
Tomato sauce (1)

Tea:
Kiev (7)
Tomato Pasta N Sauce
Salad, sweetcorn, and beetroot
Cheese (half HexA2)

Snack:
Chewy Delight (HexB2)
Wispa Gold (13)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 21
Syns saved: 15.5

Exercise:
2hrs dog walking - roughly 3 miles.

Last edited:
We used to get lost all the time when we went with my Dad to Delamere. Usually looking for the monster ;) My Dad wasn't a stay on the path person lol! And we'd get lost getting there and back as well. If only we'd had a satnav back then. But I suppose if we had to use plastic bags as windows he probably couldn't have afforded a satnav :p

Ah fun times!! Did you used to go to Walton Hall Park in Daresbury too? That was a favourite of mine :) x

Yes, Walton Hall or Wally gardens as we'd call it, all the time. The kids used to love all the turtles in the lake there that would sun bathe on the lillies in hot weather. The petting zoo was the kids favourite as well when they were little :D x x x

Walton Park is great! I went there on a failed date with John last year, but would be nice to go back with people I actually want to be with ;) The only thing is you can't take dogs in the petting zoo or the crazy golf.... Lol!
I remember being there one time and I was sat under some trees by myself absolutely surrounded by squirrels and had them sitting on me and everything. Amazing :D

Another nice walk today! I went and picked up Rachelle, with Mum and Dave, and we went to a local park I hardly ever go to, but it's lovely. Calderstones Park. The new cafe's just opened, which looked nice but we just got some drinks. The food looks well nommy! Can imagine it will be a nice place to go mid-week when the horrible kids aren't off school ;)
We were there about 2hrs, with a sit down in the middle, and walked just over 2miles. Walking very slowly for Mum!
And I've just had Ellie out for just over 15mins so probably did almost another mile. Getting the hang of this! Wish it wasn't so hot tho.

I was good and didn't get an ice cream or anything. So think I will use up some syns on a kiev for tea :D xx

It sounds like a good couple of days - apart from the pain. I hope it's eased a bit as the day's gone on.

What a shame you couldn't make the Giants but yes, the crowds would have spoilt it. I loathe being in situations like that and get a bit panicky. It's a shame because I do miss out especially when you then combine it with Peter not being able to walk far!

The pain eased a bit, but now it's definitely building. But never mind, a good day anyway!

I'm really sad that I'll miss the giants. Especially the dog. But we'd have had to get buses, which is a nightmare for me now, and there's no way I'd be able to stand on one! And the crowds and heat and being pushed around and stood on would have ruined it completely. Such a shame tho. I really wanted to see them :(
Obv with Mum's illnesses added to that it'd be awful. It is a shame though when we miss stuff like this. We'd have had to go in at about 8am to get a parking space!

Took some good pics of Dave. A lovely one of him in the park and then a few checking out Rachelle's new house :D

Watching the world go by
Liverpool-20140726-00652.jpg

In the spare room
Liverpool-20140726-00653.jpg

The living room
Liverpool-20140726-00654.jpg
And an action shot in the kitchen
Liverpool-20140726-00655.jpg

In a rather bad mood today. Desperately wanted sleep and a proper lie-in. Between Mum doing stuff, the dogs barking, John popping round and repeatedly shouting hello and setting the dogs off, and then Mum knocking on my door I have not had the lie-in I wanted and I'm very tired and really p*ssed off :(
Just one day! Is that too much to ask?! :cry:

I must have been drifting off when john came round as hearing him come in set off a mild panic attack. Couldn't bloody breathe and I thought my heart was going to explode. I'm still all tense and jittery now.

Meh! Fed up now :( Mum's gone to Aldi and then to pop round to Rachelle and John's house to have coffee with John. He's invited me too, but I don't think I would be very good company at the moment! Hoping that by the time Mum gets back I'll have moved away from the black cloud a little....

Sunday food. Oooh I have a lot of syns to use up. Not sure how well that will go, but challenge accepted!!
Lunch is a Patty inspired one. Haven't had porridge in months and just remembered that I LOVE PORRIDGE! :D

Lunch:
Oats So Simple Multigrain (HexB1)
120ml Koko milk (part of HexA1)
Banana
Maple Syrup (0.5)
Small bowl of cherries and blackberries
Shape 0%

Tea:
2 Quorn Southern Fried Burgers (5) topped with chilli gherkins and cheese (HexA2)
Seasoned potato chunks
Roasted sweet onion, courgette, peppers, and cherry tomatoes with some sweetcorn on top
A seeded wheaty bun (erm a HexB2 tweak and I'll throw 5 syns at it as well ;)) Mum's fault
Extra light mayo, mustard, and tomato sauce (2)

End of week treat:
Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky (13)
Caramel Freddo (5)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash. Coke Zero.

Syns used: All of them :D
Syns left this week: 0

Exercise:
Just cleaning out the bunnies and de-poo'ing the garden.

Last edited:
What lovely photos of Dave! (Love the kitchen BTW - very stylish).

Oh dear - sorry you had such a rotten morning. Next time you fancy a lie-in try warning everyone the day before and tell them to be very, very afraid if they disturb you although I have a feeling the dogs won't take any notice!

Lol at the Patty inspired lunch! Hope you enjoyed it. I keep meaning to do it but I must get some frozen berries. Absolutely love them on my porridge but I don't want to waste fresh ones on it. Nice Syn treats - haven't had a peanut KitKat; don't think I dare.

I love their kitchen, it's beautiful.

Patty everyone knows that I need quiet and sleep and don't sleep well and have nightmares and anxiety attacks and blah blah blah.... It seems no one really cares to be honest :( Just fed up of looking after everyone but no one seems to really even consider what's going on with me.
Mum even said to me before "Surely it's better being in work every day?" Wtf?! That's like the complete opposite of what is best for me.
I know I shouldn't complain, but some times it gets a bit too much and it does feel like no one really cares or even gets it. And out of anyone it should be my Mum that understands this. Surely?!
The dogs bark at stuff and you can't do much about it. But my Mum lets them bark for much longer than I do before doing anything about it. And Dave being a terrier barks at everything and nothing and for every reason including and between being happy and sad lol. But, yeah, I stop them barking quite quickly and don't do anything to get Dave excited when I know others are around/in bed.
When Rachelle is here and I'm in work early she'll often text me and say she had no idea when I left and I'm like a ninja! So, you know, I'm quiet and bloody considerate, not much to ask of others really.

I'm absolutely knackered, my anxiety is bad today, and I'm quite painful. Not how I wanted to feel at the start of a long working week. So very glad I swapped to a late shift on Wednesday so I can have a lie-in. I know Mum will wake me up various times between 6am-8:30am, but there shouldn't be anyone else here and I'm not in work till 5pm!

I actually don't really like fruit in my porridge, except banana's and raisins. I sometimes chuck in blueberries, but I eat them first lol. The blackberries and cherries I had today were eaten with the yogurt, not in my porridge. Bluerg :p

I'm not a big fan of Nestle chocolate, but I do love the off Kit Kat Chunky :D And the peanut butter ones are by far the best! But yes, dangerous territory to be in. I can't have peanut butter or chocolate spread in the house because I'd be eating it all the time, probably straight out of the jars! xx

Last edited:
Back