CheekyP's Diary - "Just" 1 Stone

My Sunday Roast

Chicken
Roasted New Potatoes in the Actifry (HEB )
Roasted Carrots
Mounds of Cauliflower and Cabbage
Gravy (1 syn)

Attachments

• 1398009881623.jpg
    1398009881623.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 61
I have had some more chocolate so i'm definitely over my syns :eek: just got to weigh what I had

I decided that I have spent the last 2 hours saying no no no no and just getting bummed out. So I decided best have some and still be in control even if I'm over my syns.

I'll update in a while xv

Im sticking to EE for now. I find it easy enough to have my 1/3rd superfree as I usually pile a load of veg on the side of my plate anyway. Your sunday roast looks lovely x

I've decided to add my current photo of me so i can see the before and after. For me I generally don't have a problem with my side profile but I am unhappy with front profile with my 'love handles' and get a bit off my thighs.

When I look at my picture I think I'm okay but that's with clothes, but when I'm down to my undies that's when I'm unhappy :( I do have undies pictures but sure Hubby and MiniMins.com doesn't want that put up lol

In the past 10 days I've lost the bloatedness weight off tummy which now just needs toning up.

So here's me

Wow, we're the same height and you definitely look a lot slimmer than your current weight going by your stats underneath your profile picture! You look amazing.

Have a nice time at Lakeside :)

Awww thank you both :)

My stats are current although I am revising my goal weight as I find SW changes my shape not necessarily numbers on the scales.

I definitely want to be at least 10st dead, so ive got 7lbs cushion. I got to 10st 7lbs and was so happy and comfortable but it's too easy to gain 1/2 stone over a period.

Back