Cheerio 100%ers

BigS

Real name Seán
Gonna start refeed as I've my 30th in 3 weeks. Was my original goal to lose 3st by then so I've surpassed that and am aiming for 4st. Gonna start refeed today and step up the training. If it doesn't work out I'll be back to 100% after my Birthday but I'm full of determination so I don't see why I should have to.

I'll let you know how I'm getting on (if you care).

Best of luck Sean hope refeed goes well !

Good luck, and well done so far.. Come back and let us know how you get on x

Good luck with your refeed Sean, I'm sure you'll do just fine.
Emma x

Good luck :)

Sean, well done on your losses. You will be a very handsome birthday boy for your 30th!!!
Get back on track on a good healthy eating plan after the celebrations and you will maintain with no problem.

Good Luck Sean. You did amazing on 100% through dedication so theres no reason for ur refeed to fail. just looking at ur stats- I want numbers like that, Did u exercise alot too? Well done and happy birthday.

Not loads of excercise to be honest, just some walking. The loss is helping with that as I don't get the pains in my shins I used to get when heavier.

I used to get those pains in my shins too Sean. They really hurt don't they? Don't get them anymore with any sort of exercise. Great isn't it? How's it all going then, you doing OK I hope?

I used to get those pains in my shins too Sean. They really hurt don't they? Don't get them anymore with any sort of exercise. Great isn't it? How's it all going then, you doing OK I hope?

Indeed, the all swole up and stuff. I now apologise to them every day. poor shins !

Things going fine so far thanks, apart from starting a world war on the main Lipotrim forum but it's all smoothed over. Women shouting at me - story of my life.

lol bigs i read that other post and made me laugh so much.
well done on your losses you have done amazingly and im sure you will be drand on the refeed. definatly come back and keep us all updated x x x

well done you, you have done great and you will continue to do great i wish you the best of luck for your refeed. need pics of you before and pics on the 30th birthday!!!!

well done you, you have done great and you will continue to do great i wish you the best of luck for your refeed. need pics of you before and pics on the 30th birthday!!!!

Indeed, I haven't had 1 photo taken during losing weight, I want to wait as long as I can to see the difference as I can't really see it myself as I look at my mug every day. I can only notice it in clothes.

Back