Total Solution Cheers to 25

@womble35 thanks for the advice. Until doing this I didn't realise h0w much carbs were in veg. I've decided to add some chicken breast in so that I can get the protein and up my calorie intake.

So my meal today was chicken breast, chopped tomato , mushrooms and courgettes. I finally had that WOW moment. It tasted so good.

I will just take it day by day like when I was TS while still planning my daily meals. Surprisingly I haven't been tempted to each anything that is not on my allowed list of food. I guess my way of thinking has changed. :)

One week post TS . I am not at home at the moment and I won't be for another two weeks. I had to weigh on a scale that's is different to mine. I've put on 1lb. I nearly went into panic mode and had to be reminded that my body is getting used to eating again. It's still not an easy fact to accept that the scale may go up. :(

This week I am still going to have my 3 packs and an extra 300 calories before I change my way of eating. Hopefully my body will decide to let go of the weight. I have still been sticking to my 4 or more litres of water . I haven't even though about having a binge. So I consider that a win. :)

Last edited:
thanks @Darcy15 :)

The week has been going well so far. Yesterday I went 0ver my calorie limit by 100 but I am not going to beat myself up about it. Its not like it was bad food it was vegetables. I tried the no carb rice yesterday and it was DISGUSTING!!! No taste, the texture just eww. Never going back there again. I am hoping that the heat from the past few days has melted some fat off lol

Hi Clover, just catching up after my hols.

Well done for getting there, you have done so so well!
I bet that 1lb will come off again, refeeding is always a bit of a shock for the body!
You should be very proud of yourself :)

I've had a so so week. Had a really bad headache for three days. :( Don't know if it was introducing more foods into my diet but thankfully it is gone now. Been sticking to mainly chicken breast with vegetables for dinner apart from Thursday. Went out with the family and had some TGI. I went for the nachos for one, and the vegetable fajitas. I made it through the nachos and had a few bites of the fajitas before I had to throw in the towel.

The whole of Friday I had such as bad tummy ache I couldn't even eat anything till around dinner time. Don't think I will be trying that anytime soon again. Will find out tomorrow h0w much effect it had on my body.

@nattyclare78 I am feeling soo much better thanks.

Had me weigh in yesterday morning and I stayed the same. This week I am dropping down to two products and upping the calories. This has been a whole learning process. I am hoping that my body is getting used to eating again and wont store the extra food as fat. I have only 3 weeks till I turn 25!! I am soo excited as I will actually get the wear something that I want.

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while life has been hectic. I have been doing so so. I went on a crazy binge but now I have re focused on what I want and keep remembering how far I have come.

This time last year i was soo depressed on my bday cause I didn't have the body I wanted. This morning I woke up happy knowing that I have reached a target I set for myself. I have rolled in 25 by being under 200lbs.

On the down side I have been having stomach trouble so I went to the dr and she said I may celiac disease so I have received to go back for more tests just to see what is going on.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your news from doctor, fingers crossed it comes back better news once you have the results.

Good luck on the health front. About your diet well done on refocussing, as long as we do that often we'll move closer to where we want to be over time, that's main thing I think!

Hope your week goes ok. Gluck!

I've just seen your stats ...... wow, you are an inspiration !

On the tummy trouble side, I had to have tests a while back as I was having issues. They all came back clear, the problem disappeared and we never did find out what had caused it but it hasn't happened since. I hope yours is as easily 'sorted' x

Good luck at the doctor - hope they get to the bottom of it.

Hi Clover,

Having just read your diary I must say what an inspiration you are!! You have done fabulous on plan and still going strong!! I am sorry to read that you have had some tummy problems, I hope it gets under control soon hunnie. I really look forward to following your progress to your next goal.

Sarah xx

Last edited:
Wow I haven't been on here for a while. I hope that everyone is well and continuing to reach their goals.

So I got my test result back about my tummy trouble and I have the all clear. I guess it was just my body getting used to food again. In relation to my weight I did put some back on I went back up to 208, that was due to me falling back into old habits. I had to seriously look at the pictures of myself before and remember how I felt, after that the food was not even worth it.

So right now I am concentrating less on the scales and about how I feel. I get too obsessed with the numbers of the scale and I base my worth on the numbers in front of me. I am working on my fitness instead, and currently doing the couch to 5k (which is freggin killing me but have to start somewhere), kettlebells and weight training. In relation to my eating I am doing intermittent fasting with a HCLF vegetarian/vegan food.

I am always taking it one day at a time and remembering that this is all a learning experience.

Guess who's back, back again, Clover's back, tell a friend. Hey guys I am back for round 2 on exante . Not as heavy as I used to be but heavier than I want. Did really well during summer but as winter came in I started comfort eating and the weight started to pile on. So I am taking control before it gets out of hand. The goal this time is to get down to 10st by June. I am hoping I can repeat the same success.

Hello, welcome back - you have kept a great diary. Hope things are feeling a bit better. I think the key thing that's notable here is your change in mindset i.e. you've noticed the weight going on and are doing something about it now. We have all been in the position in the past where we think I'll do it later or it doesn't matter right now etc etc.

Is this your day 1? Hope it's going ok for you!

hiya, tomorrow is day 1. I just saw the weight creeping back on and I refuse to let myself get back to how I was. Frankly, I have started to feel god awful and sluggish :(:(. I want to fit back into all my cute clothes

Luckily I have a months worth of pack left over from last time :)

My last post was false start. But now I am back in, on day two and I have a COLD :(:(. I have been looking at pics from a couple months ago when I was lighter and I cant wait to get back to that. Unfortunately or fortunately, I don't have a scale. I moved because of work and I don't have a scale where I am. I suppose it means that I have to focus on how I feel rather than the number. This time I am going to be joining the gym cause I want to get exercise as a daily part of my routine. Onwards and downwards.

P.S. Why the hell did they change the packaging???? Now I have to look closely at what I am taking when I used to just crab and go. I am hoping they haven't messed with the recipes of my favourite ones too much

Back