Total Solution Cheers to 25

Your weekly losses have been amazing!

So close to goal - how fabulous :D

I'm getting there. I am planning to lose some more by the end of the year so the weightless journey won't be over.

You've done fabulously Clover - what an inspiration you are, and just look at that loss! :woohoo:

Hey guys my week has been good. Very busy but that is nothing unusual. Can't believe that I have been on exante for 20 weeks. Where has the time gone? I remember thinking will I even last one week lol. I am down 3 lbs this week. Only 5lbs to go till I am 199lbs:banana_dancer:. I am soo excited to see that.

I love losing the weight but my poor boobs.where have they gone ???? I am thinking of setting up a missing boobs website to see if I can get them back lol

Such consistent high losses Clover, just fantastic! :D

Good luck in your search for missing items :rotflmao:

Hey guys my week has been good. Very busy but that is nothing unusual. Can't believe that I have been on exante for 20 weeks. Where has the time gone? I remember thinking will I even last one week lol. I am down 3 lbs this week. Only 5lbs to go till I am 199lbs:banana_dancer:. I am soo excited to see that.

I love losing the weight but my poor boobs.where have they gone ???? I am thinking of setting up a missing boobs website to see if I can get them back lol
You are flying it Clover!

Well done:0clapper:

If you do set up a website I might be your first customer!

Hey guys week 21 Done!! Only 4 more weeks of TS to go. Not going to lie I was struggling this week, the food dreams came back with a vengeance lol. I lost 3lbs this week so I am down to 202lbs only 3lbs to go (hopefully next weigh in) till the 100's. I know I keep going on about it but its such a big deal to me. I haven't been that weight since my pre teens. The negative side of losing the weight soo quickly is that I am looking a bit flabby. I have some loose skin on the inside of my thighs and on my arms. I keep telling myself the skin is better than being nearly 300lbs and it shows how far I've come.

On another note I am still looking for my lost boobs.

Well done Clover.
You are not going on about it, it is important to you and so it should be! What an achievement x

Well done Clover.
You are not going on about it, it is important to you and so it should be! What an achievement x

Thanks Natalie. it just feels so good not to be the biggest in my family anymore. It was soo embarrassing. My parents and sister are so proud of how far I have come and I always have their support.

Thanks Natalie. it just feels so good not to be the biggest in my family anymore. It was soo embarrassing. My parents and sister are so proud of how far I have come and I always have their support.

That's great that you have so much support!
You should be proud.
What is your ultimate goal?

after exante I want to get down to 10st just to see what I look like. my parents keep telling me that I would look too small but I just need to see it for myself.

Fair enough, you are the same height as me! I keep getting told I will never get down to 10 stone by everybody but I will be trying!!!

I hate when someone tells me I cant do something, it makes me even more determine. I love to prove people wrong. We can both do it.

We are quite close in weight, though I am having a break on holiday, would be good to spur each other on!!

Back