Total Solution Cheers to 25

I DID IT!!!!! :wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee::wee: This morning I stepped on the scales and I have lost 4lbs this week, I am now 198lbs OMG!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I AM NO LONGER 200 and something pounds. I refuse to ever be over 200lbs ever again and that's a promise I have made to myself. Okay I am going to calm down now lol.

I have 3 more weeks of TS to go and 16lbs. somehow I don't see me making my goal but I know that I have some soo far in a short period of time. I am going to be adding back some exercise so I can get the heart rate pumping.

P.S. the boob situation has not improved.

Hey Clover, that's amazing well done! Must be an awesome feeling! What a long way you've come.
Your hard work and dedication has paid off. Interested to hear, psychologically has it changed the way you view yourself, and do you think you are viewed differently as a result by people that knew you and strangers you meet?

Awesome. You've done fantastic, quite inspiring! Have a good week!

Well done, so pleased for you, that is my next goal too!

You have worked so hard and really deserve it x

Wow well done, I am soooo happy for you :)!!! Very inspirational :)!!!
About the boob situation - have some of mine, no matter what I do, mine stay fairly big :D! Xx

Hey Clover, that's amazing well done! Must be an awesome feeling! What a long way you've come.
Your hard work and dedication has paid off. Interested to hear, psychologically has it changed the way you view yourself, and do you think you are viewed differently as a result by people that knew you and strangers you meet?

Awesome. You've done fantastic, quite inspiring! Have a good week!

It has changed the way I view myself sometimes good and sometimes bad. When I look into the mirror I still see my self how heavy I was before and get very critical of my body. But there are sometimes days when I am like damn where has all the weight gone. I guess I just need my brain to catch up with my new body image.

In regards to other people, the people that know me are very happy with the change, they are encouraging me to make sure I keep the weight off. But with strangers I am so used to being ignored or judged for my size when I was bigger that I don't really pay attention.

It has changed the way I view myself sometimes good and sometimes bad. When I look into the mirror I still see my self how heavy I was before and get very critical of my body. But there are sometimes days when I am like damn where has all the weight gone. I guess I just need my brain to catch up with my new body image.

In regards to other people, the people that know me are very happy with the change, they are encouraging me to make sure I keep the weight off. But with strangers I am so used to being ignored or judged for my size when I was bigger that I don't really pay attention.

I completely understand this, when I go shopping I still pick up clothes in the size I was, I still don't see the weight difference, I think it is so hard to get your head around x

Hey guys. I have a great week this week. I am down 4lbs. Meaning I am now in the 13s :):):) and I have lost just over 7st. Only 12 lbs to go.

I am not going to lie this diet is hard but once you have the determination and support you can do it. I did not think I would make it this far especially with my family still eating junk food. The next challenge is not putting on weight once I am finished. I've still got 3 st to go till I am stopping my weight loss.

Ugh today has been a real struggle. For the whole week for some reason I have been feeling REALLY HUNGRY. After eating my meals packs I still felt hungery after and not satiated. I am hoping it's cause my mind know that I will be introducing food soon. Only got 8 more TS days to go. I WILL MAKE IT.

Clover, you are such a star and my inspiration! :D

Stay strong for these last few days - you can do it :woohoo:

Clover, you are such a star and my inspiration! :D

Stay strong for these last few days - you can do it :woohoo:

Thanks Darcy the support means lot to me.

I am not home for my weight in tomorrow night I have no access to scale until I am back home next week Friday so I had my weight in today. I have lost 3 lbs so only 9lbs to go :D. I have all my products packed with me. I made ithe 24 weeks and 100% I will make the rest.

102 lbs is absolutely brilliant!

You are now a full member of the Century Club!

Congratulations and well done:0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner::bestwishes:

Hi guys I did it :wee::wee: 25 weeks of TS. I never imagined that I would have done 25 weeks and lost 103lbs. This has been a complete challenge and journey. Losing weigh is something that I always wanted to do and now I have achieved it. I am soo not done on this journey and life style change. I didn't get to reach my 183lbs weight target so will be pushing on to be that low and lower. I only lost 1lb this week but that is one step closer to my goal.

I began my re-feed today, had some tofu with cauliflower rice, courgettes and a little chopped tomato. I was soo looking forward to eating it but I wasn't able to finish all of it , it was too much. The courgettes tasted amazing!!!! On the exante website they recommend at 4 week re-feeding programme that takes you up to 2000 kcals but I am making mine 5-6 just to makes sure my body gets used to it and stopping at 1200 kcals. My next step is to do the 5:2 as I have heard really good things about that for losing weight and maintaining. I am going to enco -operate it into my re-feeding programme probably from week 2.

Will have to see how all of this goes.

Clover you are amazing! Massive congratulations on your journey, you are an inspiration x

Hey guys 2 days of re feeding done. I had cauliflower rice, tofu and a curry packet yesterday for dinner . It was okay, I haven't had that wow moment yet of everything taste better except for the courgette lol. I am soo paranoid about how much I will weigh on Sunday, I hope I don't put on too much. I am not even at home so I will not be able to use my regular scales, which sucks.

I have been planning my meals daily, the problem I am running into is getting enough of the extra calories and it being low carb :(:(. I know that there are animals products that I can use but I am trying to keep them out of my diet as much as I can as I want to become vegan or at least flexitarian. So if anyone has any ideas I would be sooo grateful.

Have you got the Deliciously Ella cookbook? She is a great healthy, vegan cook and the book has some wonderful recipes. I used some of them when I was restricting food groups last year due to allergies. You have to watch out for the sugar content in some recipes though... she doesn't use refined sugar, but rather sugar alternatives such as maple. However still very calorific if you're not careful! But many of the recipes can be adapted to simply make something delicious from vegetables! I think it must be so hard to eat vegan and go low carb though... If you have a Planet Organic or Whole Foods near you, they have some great vegan protein alternatives that are a bit more interesting than the packets of soya you get at most supermarkets? Be prepared to spend a small fortune though...

Back