Total Solution Cheers to 25

Poor Fabion never to be seen again! Georgio sounds stubborn but once gone he will never come back!

Love how you are going to reintroduce food will be reading with interest x

Hi guys been a bit AWOL this week. I had to do soo much overtime for work cause we were short staffed. I only managed 1 work out :oops::oops:I was so damn tired. But I am on a weeks holiday now:banana_dancer::banana_dancer: . So I will be working out more. I am actually think of staying of the diet till week 25 just depends how close I am to goal and how badly I am climbing the walls for food. If I actually start licking the walls I know it's my time to come offo_O .

BTW losthe 4lbs this week. 5 lbs to go till I am down another stone. 29 lbs till onederland:):)

Last edited:
I have had two lovely days off work. Got two 50 mins kettlebell workouts in already and have been 100% Ts. The weather has been soo crappy. Why is there friggin hail storms in APRIL :(:(

Cant believe my week off work is over :(:(:( I thought that it would have been harder to get all my water in this week but it actually wasn't too bad. I managed to do some form of exercise everyday this week. Next week is going to be another story. I AM going to make sure I do at least 3 next week. I am soo looking forward to summer. This weather is soo depressing. on the plus side I am getting a new hair do tomorrow and I have my babies here for the weekend. :):)

Well done on your exercise.:0clapper:

It has been a long winter and it's so cold...hopefully the summer will be worth waiting on.

Good luck with the new hair do and have a nice weekend .

:wee:in the 15s :wee: OMG I have not been this low in about 4 years, this feel so weird. Lost 5 lbs this week which is really surprising since it was TOTM.I am now getting close to my goal. I finally feel like I can reach it. I had a really good weekend as well went to get my hair done with my older sister and just spent some time together. Onwards and downwards.

:wee:in the 15s :wee: OMG I have not been this low in about 4 years, this feel so weird. Lost 5 lbs this week which is really surprising since it was TOTM.I am now getting close to my goal. I finally feel like I can reach it. I had a really good weekend as well went to get my hair done with my older sister and just spent some time together. Onwards and downwards.
WOW!

Congratulations and well done:0clapper::bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner:

Brilliant Clover and great job on the exercise I love kettlebell, must do more exercise (or some at least lol) how's your new hair do x

What a great week you've had Clover. Well done!!!

Fitness blender is amazing. I work up a really good sweat, it gets a bit addictive. Went back to work today, thankfully I didn't have to do any over time. Got out of there as fast as I could as soon as the boss said I can leave lol. My rolls are going :):). I have been rocking a short hair style since last year but I had let it grow out a bit, so had it cut short again. Makes life sooo much easier.

Clover that's another fantastic loss. You're an inspiration! And it's great to cross those stone marks, isn't it? :woohoo:

Clover that's another fantastic loss. You're an inspiration! And it's great to cross those stone marks, isn't it? :woohoo:
=

I am always looking forward to the next stone mark. It keeps me going.

I spent the weekend out this week as I had a family dinner. While my family was eating TGI and sipping on cocktails, I was calmly sipping on my sparkling water . I EVEN pushed the boat out and had a coke zero :p. I didn't get to weigh in on sunday morning, so I did it this morning, before I went to work. -3lbs this week. I have got 21lbs till onederland :):):):)

Hey how is everyone doing?The weather is soo miserable it's making me cranky. I WANT SUMMER. work has been soo weird. Everyone has noticed how much weight I've lost and they are asking me how. I have avoided the straight answer cause I know how most people feel about vlcd and I don't feel like justifying myself.

On another not I have been feeling really weird lately; light headed. I haven't had that since the first week. Maybe my body is doing some re adjusting.

Hi Clover, just wanted to say I have just caught up on your diary - you are doing amazingly well!
I wish mine was disappearing as fast as yours! My scales keep going up :mad:

I am on week 7, I go light headed sometimes, wonder what it is! x

I'm doing good. went to the cinema yesterday, hadn't been for nearly a year. I have been 100% TS all week , only got two work outs in cause my body was soo tired.
-4lbs this week. I am hoping for a better work week. It has been crazy and stressful :(:(

Back