Total Solution Cheers to 25

Hi Clover,
Just caught up with your brilliant losses - you're going great girl :p
Sadie

Fantastic loss Clover well done x

You're doing so well Clover!! Send me some of that my way when I get back on next week!
Really missed you guys

Another fantastic loss Clover - what an inspiration. And look how close you are to your goal now!!! :)

Thanks for the support guys. It means more to me than you can imagine. I am gonna send some weight loss fairies your way :):)

Oh yeah. I'll have me a piece of those fairies. Thanks Clover! :innocent002:

I hope everyone got their fairies this week. It seems like mine were working overtime. Lost 6lbs this week. I am only 11lbs away from onederland :wee::wee:. I am soo excited. I am going on holiday in December and have started to buy some clothes. It feels soo good to go into a store and not worry if they have a size big enough :D

I didn't work out this week. My body was just aching for some reason. Don't know how I am gonna do this week. I started my TOTM today :(

Last edited:
Oh wow!!! :woohoo:

I am so pleased for you :D

Thanks. Didnt think I would have made it this far. How are you doing?

Thank you Bex. The weeks are flying.

Hey guys. I hope everyone's has been okay. I've had a full week at work been really busy but was 100%Ts. Down 2lbs this week. Only have 9lbs till I am in onederland and it feels soo good.

Thanks guys. The closer it gets to the finish date the more I want normal food :(:(

Back