1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheese and onion pasty!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by traceya89, 16 July 2010 Social URL.

1. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

slimming world
    packet smash
    packet of Batchelors chicken and brocolli pasta (made up only with water)
    1 onion
    4 eggs
    tub of quark

make up smash and pasta. mix both together with onions. stir in 4 eggs and tub of quark. bake in a flan dish until cooked.

I did top mine with tomatoes

just had it for my tea and it tasted delicious with SW chips, peas and cabbage.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

lol i made this the other day put it in the asda wholewheat tortilia so made a pasty thing i only used the pasta and smash but would out onion in the next time and the tortilia worked out at 4.5 syns
  4. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

slimming world
    i divided the pasty into 4 pieces which were very filling
  5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

and when mine was made it made 8 pasty things and were given to fam as well so as a treat and not a every day thing dont think there is a prob
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.