Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

I made this one a couple of weeks ago, it was nice but tasted quite 'eggy' is that normal or did I need to cook it slightly longer?

Wow, that sounds AMAZING. I am going to be cooking that one VERY soon :)
Thanks for posting it and reminding me how much I love cheese and potato pie

Re: Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

bunny_lover said:
I made this one a couple of weeks ago, it was nice but tasted quite 'eggy' is that normal or did I need to cook it slightly longer?

I used small eggs when making it, but yeah I would leave in the oven for a bit longer - hope this helps hun :eek:)

Thanks for this recipe.

I am going to try it tonight.

Just going to make sure I have all the ingredients and then to pick some wild thyme to put in it.

Thanks so much for this! Just made it, was planning on warming it up later but it smelt so nice I couldn't resist!! its lovely!! I added bacon to it as well. Think we'll be having this a lot :D

Thank you for this, just what I was looking for and will be making it for my tea now :D

Oooh this recipe looks great, it is making me hungry just thinking about it:)

I will be trying this next week xx

I couldn't wait until next week so made this last night (no leeks though) and it was so yum I ate the whole lot!!!!!!!!!!

I am making it again tonight so dh can actually get some this time, he wants a burger with his.

Great recipe thanks xx

this sounds lovely but i got a question about the cheese....it says 84g, but as a hex your only meant to have 42g of reduced fat cheese, so how is it no syns?......i will get my head round this one day lol

Linzi_C said:
this sounds lovely but i got a question about the cheese....it says 84g, but as a hex your only meant to have 42g of reduced fat cheese, so how is it no syns?......i will get my head round this one day lol

Recipe serves 2. So it's 2 healthy extras worth x

of course, that makes sence, so if it was all eaten at once yourd syn the extra cheese?....not that id eat it all at once lol just trying to figure how it all works before i mess up lol

Linzi_C said:
of course, that makes sence, so if it was all eaten at once yourd syn the extra cheese?....not that id eat it all at once lol just trying to figure how it all works before i mess up lol

Yes exactly. Or have it on a green day and eat the whole lot coz ur allowed 2 he a on a green day. Nom nom nom. I've not even made this yet but have bookmarked it for future!

thanks a lot...definalty makes more sence now :)

Back