Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

Going to definitely make this meal this week... Sounds yummy!!! xx

ooo cannot wait to try this!! sounds gorgeousssss spesh for comfort food!! nommmm

Made this a couple of weeks ago and it was lovely (I added extra cottage cheese too) It was just as nice re-heated the next day for lunch (although I wsan't 100% convinced when it came out of the microwave, it was lovely :) )

This sounds yummy!! :)

Thanks for the recipe, just a quick question has anybody made this and put it in the freezer?

Thanks

im trying this tomorrow :)il let you know how it all goes! x

Oh I made this for tonights dinner & its a real hit in my house!!! really enjoyed it. I think I may have slightly over sprinkled the thyme mind as it was rather strong, so next time I will make sure there's not quite as much in!

Tasted great with carrot & swede mash, sugar snap peas & broccoli :D x

Lol, i thought that as well so did a few more spuds! end result not brilliant was dry and not as tasty as i thought but will defo try again! whats the best cheese to use with this?

Got this in the oven now - it smells delicious.
Just what I need to kick my New Years Day hangover into touch.

Hi SW Ladies,

I tried this receipe out last night and it was so good I could have eaten for my breakkie too :eek:)

14oz Potatoes
4oz Onion
4oz Leek
handful of peas
1 garlic clove
sprinkle of tyhme
2 eggs beaten
85ml vegetable stock
84g reduced fat chedder

Boil potatoes and mash up, set aside and spray large frying pan with frylight and fry onions, leeks & peas for 6-8 mins.

Add the mash, garlic, thyme, eggs, stock and half the cheese, mix altogether and put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake for 20 mins on 200 oc.

This receipe serves 2 - I found it in an old sw mag.

Thank you, that recipe sounds just amazing!! xxx

Fancy this myself, will try it, thanks for the recipe!

Can I ask did you serve this on it's own or with anything else?

I was wondering if maybe some grilled tomatoes or green beans might go nice??

I've put quorn sausages with it and ate it on it's own. You have anything with it really. Like your idea, in fact I have to make this now :eek:)

Back