Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

oldboiler

Hi SW Ladies,

I tried this receipe out last night and it was so good I could have eaten for my breakkie too :eek:)

14oz Potatoes
4oz Onion
4oz Leek
handful of peas
1 garlic clove
sprinkle of tyhme
2 eggs beaten
85ml vegetable stock
84g reduced fat chedder

Boil potatoes and mash up, set aside and spray large frying pan with frylight and fry onions, leeks & peas for 6-8 mins.

Add the mash, garlic, thyme, eggs, stock and half the cheese, mix altogether and put in ovenproof dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake for 20 mins on 200 oc.

This receipe serves 2 - I found it in an old sw mag.

Oh boy does that sound yummy. Just what i need on such a miserable day. Guess whats for dinner tonight? Will report back!

how many syns is this ?

This sounds delicious..I'll definately be trying this one..Thankyou.

Its FREE Nadiya...says at the top :)

Hi, its free if you use the cheese as a healthy option. Havn't tried it with cottage cheese but let me know how it goes :eek:)

Made the pie with cottage cheese, and it was great. Put about 150g in their, probably wouldn't use quite as much next time though. OH loved it too. Tasted like a cheese and onion pastie. Thanks for the recipe!

Oh I adore cheese and onion pasties and thought I would have to ban hot cheese forever! Will definitely be trying this! :D

Made it last night and it was delicious! When making it I thought it would be too small a portion for my partner but once it came out of the oven there was plenty, and he loved it! Really helps to find recipes like this that he will eat too. Thanks for sharing :D

Hmm nice!
Will have to try this, I might add some cooked bacon and put sliced tomatoes on top like my late Nan used to do in her full fat laden cheese and potato pie!

sounds gorgeous!

:D Thanks for this recipe, I was just wondering what to have for tea tonight!!!

Back