Cheese & Onion Comfort Pie SYN FREE

Yum! Have just made this for lunch and its gorgeous. Next time I'll use cottage cheese but am really impressed :)

It was nice, I cheated and made it with smash because I was hungry but it was still good. I ate half tonight with two quorn sausages and beans it was goood.

Definelty want to make this!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This was yummy made it with a prepacket of cabbage an leek from tesco an also threw in some mushrooms,my son really enjoyed it an has requested it again,goin 2 try it with the cottage cheese next time,to save on syns.

Did this the other day was surprised how dry it ended up since it looked really sloppy lol was still lovely with beans fab green day tea to take to work!

Dense Question of the day...

Do you mix all the ingredients into the mash or do you layer the onion and leek as a base and top with the mash?

(told you it was dense)

Thanks!

212degrees said:
Dense Question of the day...

Do you mix all the ingredients into the mash or do you layer the onion and leek as a base and top with the mash?

(told you it was dense)

Thanks!

Mix together :)

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Sounds fab, going to make this on my next green day. Will put sliced homegrown tomato's on the top and have it with baked beans :) mmmmm....!

Have just given this recipe a whirl, substituting sliced mushroom for the peas and adding little bits of bacon... absolutely gorgeous! Defo going to be one of my staple meals this winter! x

Does anyone think sweet potatoes, sweed and spring onions would work instead of normal potato and onion? I just thought it might be a nice change x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I made this last night, ready to heat up for tea tonight. I added some bacon into it too. Had a sneaky taste and it was lovely! Having it with sausages and beans for tea, can't wait! :)

Has anyone tried the recipe with Quark instead of the cheese? just wondered if it would be too sloppy as i would add bacon etc

Back