Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

cheese sauce

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by pizzle84, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Im having a mini roast tonight and really fancy a bit of brocolli in cheese sauce....any ideas on a low syn recipe??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    any ideas??

4. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    probably too late now, i have just worked out to try using a packet mix cheese sauce, schwartz cheese sauce mix is 8 syns for the pack and uses 300ml of milk at 6.8 syns ( or as HEA) to go between however many eating it, so if for 4 people 3.5syns each. not sure i'd use that on broccoli, but i am going to use it to make Quorn Lasagne, i HATE the egg/fromage frais SW alternative on lasagne. so thought this sounded perfect:)

5. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Melt a really strong mature cheddar (HEA) through some warmed up creme fraiche/Quark? Fire in a wee bit of mustard?

I know its probably far too late now, but what did you go with?

6. lottica

lottica Member

Start Weight:
    131lb
    Current Weight:
    129.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    114lb
    Lost(%):
    1.5lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I might try doing a cheese sauce like Lexie suggested, I want a nice one to go with my pasta, dya think that would be nice? I might try it out. Have you tried it Lexie?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.