Cheese, what a difference it makes!

loulalou

Having moved over from Dukan I have to say I'm LOVING being able to have cheese.

Feels wrong but I'm going with it. Today I had my usual lunch of an omelette, with tuna and asparagus. Just having cheese on it makes me feel 100% more satisfied and not hard done by at all. Washed down with 2 pints of water, I feel 'stuffed'!

yey :) tis why i came back to atkins from dukan too x

Ah. so I'm not the only one! did you have a loss in the first week after moving over? Just wondering what I can expect. Wasn't sire if I had messed things up by switching diets!

I started on atkins, got fed up, moved to dukan got more fed up but did get to goal, then I put loads on then back to atkins. so i couldnt tell you cos i didnt go from to the other LOL. I missed my cheese and butter and pork scratchings x

I feel the same about cheese it's one of my favourite foods and I can't believe that I can have it!
I've just moved from Lipotrim and didn't expect a good loss this week but find that I 've lost 6lb so v.happy

I feel the same about cheese it's one of my favourite foods and I can't believe that I can have it!
I've just moved from Lipotrim and didn't expect a good loss this week but find that I 've lost 6lb so v.happy

ooh well done x

Back