Cheeseburger pie and oopsies!

Diddums

Made these for the first time today and they are delicious and so easy to make even the otherhalf loved them :)

What do you think? Xx

Attachments

• image-3922059003.jpg
    image-3922059003.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 883
  • image-205136740.jpg
    image-205136740.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,097
Wow they look awesome :D I am going to make the pie this weekend but a bit afraid of doing the oopsies wrong so have not tried them yet.

I was going use them instead of naan bread with curry. Toasted with a bit of garlic butter. And then use a couple as a sandwich for work. I haven tried them yet but if hey are nice I am going to test how they freeze then make batches and freeze them 2 slices at a time :) yummy!! Xx

sorry to be a pain ........ do you know what page the oopsies are on in the recipes pl.............. they do look lovely , compliments to the chef x

I'm not sure sorry I used the attached recipe though :) just followed it to the letter and came out lovely :)

Attachments

• image-2254258789.jpg
    image-2254258789.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 288
Well I just made the cheeseburger pie followed the recipe exactly but I didn't really like it. I love cheese but this was way over the top cheesy lol, maybe might make it again but use less cheese and cream. What was yours like?

thanks i have blown that up ( not literally ) and added to my favourites .......... will try tomorrow xx

I used quite a large baking tin so that tue layer of cheese was quite thin. And I also used a little bit less cheese and cream to make it less rich :)

Thanks :) Think that was my mistake will definately use less if I do make it again. My egg mixture didn't go very far either, think I just made a mess of it to be honest... nevermind trail and error :)

mmmmm think ive just died and gone to heaven :) ....... recipes are noted....wow this shopping list grows bigger every time i sign in here LOL

Love the recipe for the oopsies. I never heard of them before. What do you eat them with? (sorry for being dull!!) xxx

Hi Rachie

The oopsies are almost sponge like and I had them with melted garlic butter :) I think next time I might leave out the splenda to make them more savoury but you can also add herbs or cinnamon etc :)

Have realised they would make a perfect base for puddin with some whipped cream and sugar free jelly as a kind of trifle....delicious!! (be careful with s.f products as they can stall some people).

All the recipes are on the recipes sticky. I also had a go at sausage and egg muffins. Very nice for a on the go breakfast. What do you think?

Attachments

• image-2513959500.jpg
    image-2513959500.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,347
I'd never make the rolls as I know I'd over eat them, but the pics look fantastic. ;) muffins looking good too.

Hehe Rosebug. Since starting Atkins ice developed amazing will power I even amaze myself sometimes, so I am now able to have 1 of something without eating the whole lot :)

I love baking and can't believe I can do baking whilst on a diet lol :)

The oopsies have about 1g carbs each (probably a little less but I like to overestimate a bit) :)

ok thanks for that :) will give them a go. Is it easy to fold the mixture through? Thats the bit I am most worried about lol... not that good of a cook but i am learning as I go along :)

Back