Cheesed off!!!!!

lolaberry

Hey all, so I've just had my first weigh in and I've stayed exactly the same ?.?.?.? I don't get it as I've tracked everything online and have been working out doing the insanity fitness program every day. I've noticed on here that everyone seems to get a good loss in there first week. Has anyone else had a bad first week ??????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cici

Im going for my first weigh in tomorrow, but I did the programme in 2011 and I did get a good weigh in on week 1 but, I did find there were weeks where I tried hard and then stayed the same.. You'll find (as i did) that the following week you'll do great so keep motivated!!

WillowFae

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
What were your diet and activity levels like before? Was there a drastic change from last week to this week? This is why most people lose a lot of weight in their first week.

lolaberry

Hey a, well I've always done lots of exercise like running and spinning. But I have been doing the Cambridge diet . Do I'm now thinking that my body isn't used to the food. I will keep going ad I'm really enjoying ww . Don't suppose u know the name of the app that I see everyone talking about ? Thank you for your response x

WillowFae

Gold Member
S: 17st3lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 6st2lb(35.68%)
Hey a, well I've always done lots of exercise like running and spinning. But I have been doing the Cambridge diet . Do I'm now thinking that my body isn't used to the food. I will keep going ad I'm really enjoying ww . Don't suppose u know the name of the app that I see everyone talking about ? Thank you for your response x

Yes, if you've gone from Cambridge to WW then it will take time for your body to readjust to food. Just be patient :)

As for an app - it could be the official WW one, or the value diary one.

lolaberry said:

Ultimate value diary i swear by it, I'm going it alone for the first time and this has kept me on track for the last week and no huge expense involved!! Winner!! Xxx

Cici

I use Ultimate value diary too and its great. Theres loads of food in their database that will give u pp of things instantly.