• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Red Day Cheesy Tuna Quiches

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)

Cheesy Tuna Quiches
Free on Red & Extra Easy!

Ingredients:
1 tin of tuna
3 eggs
Healthy extra A choice of cheese
1 onion
salt & pepper
1 tomato

1. Fry off the onions in a pan until golden brown
2. Flake tuna into a bowl, add the onions & cheese
3. Beat the eggs and add salt & pepper then mix the ingredients all together
4. Transfer to either an ovenproof dish or silicone cases, add the sliced tomatoes on top
5. Bake in oven on gas mark 6 for around 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Will be doing these today! did the ingredients you listed make all that??

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
mine are in the oven now :)

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
Just made this for lunch and was lovely, but i made it in a big round tin so quiche was very thin. Going to try it again but i am going to use 6 eggs instead of 3 . Also i didnt grease my tin and quiche all stuck to bottom

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
They look yummy! will have to try those but will wait until the weekend as I've already had tuna and don't really eat fish more than twice a week and I'm planning on having salmon later in the week.

Denise

in the oven as we speak, i did this a few weeks ago and didnt read it properly that you did mini ones, so i used the same amount of ingredients and did a big one, however it was very thin. now i have done it again today for my lunch and i have doubled the ingredients and done a big one. will let you know how turns out

OzzieMoz

Keep on Truckin'
S: 86.7kg C: 77.9kg G: 64.5kg BMI: 27.7 Loss: 8.8kg(10.15%)
I decided to branch out a bit from my green comfort zone and give these a whirl as they looked awfully easy and sound VERY nice! They are in the oven as I write ..... I will report back later with my findings! :D

OzzieMoz

Keep on Truckin'
S: 86.7kg C: 77.9kg G: 64.5kg BMI: 27.7 Loss: 8.8kg(10.15%)
These quiches are absolutely delicious! .... and so so sooooooooo quick and easy to make. I couldn't even be bothered frying the onion so just finely chopped it and zapped it in the microwave for 2 minutes to soften it, so I didn't even have the frying pan to wash! I am most impressed. They are a very easy lunch time dish. My OH who isn't all that keen on tuna loved the one I begrudgingly let him try and insisted I make them again. I'm going to try one out on my daughter when she gets home from school to see if she fancies it as a change from sandwiches with her packed lunch.

Happy days! :D

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
I noticed today in the freezer section they sell ready chopped onions and tomatoes etc. These would be fab for quiche. Saves time chopping and cutting up etc x