Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Lol great minds indeed!

That salmon I had yesterday was horrible! It tasted so different after it had been frozen! deffo won't be doing that again!

just a couple of things ive had over the past couple of weeks

smoked salmon with asparagus and sw chips (i like my chips really well done)

mailgooglecom.jpg

dd.jpg

this is the same but i had previously frozen the salmon and it was yuk! really dry and tasteless
2012-03-05183410.jpg

savoury rice with added mushrooms,peppers,onion and courgette

2012-03-06124539.jpg

jacket potatoe with tuna mayo and sweetcorn

c.jpg

oh and i forgot about this, by far the best thing ive eated in a long long time, all cooked by the OH :)

steak,asparagus,carrots,mini saus rolls and peppercorn sauce...delish!!

Broxtowe-20111126-00107.jpg

ive been looking through old pictures today and i was comparing and contrasting, ive set my mini goal for when i go away on the 23rd of april and that goal is to loose 2 stones, this picture is when i was 2 stones lighter and this is what i want to achieve by the time i go on hols
user19732_pic21152_1323044568.jpg

and this is me just before i started slimming world, so i was 11 pounds heavier here than i am now
user19732_pic21148_1323044503.jpg

046.jpg

i think this is the picture that completely made me 100% determined, i think i was trying so hard to deny the fact i needed to loose weight and when i saw this picture it sank in that i really needed to do something about it!

now i know theres not a major difference with those pictures and i do want to loose ALOT of weight so 2 stones isnt really going to make that much difference but for me i need to keep making mini goals to keep me going, ive made a slimming world folder on my laptop and have put loads of VERY unflattering photos in there along with all my food recipes and photos of dishes ive made so i can keep going and looking at that any time i need some inspiration.

so heres to loosing the remaining 17lbs to my first mini goal of many to come. ive still got 7 weeks to do it and would ideally like to have completed it before then but we will see.

after that im not sure what my next mini goal will be, ill have to think of something or purposely plan a special occasion just so it gives me something to work towards :)
xx

Aw, that's all really inspiring, I think Mini goals are great and will help to keep you motivated until you get to where you want to be!!

I feel awful now, I've just realised that I only have 17lbs to go until I'm at target! It still seems a long way off though and I bet you will beat me... doubt I will be at my taget by April... hoping for July - September :rolleyes:

I think having pictures everywhere acting as reminders are great. I have them too (or did when my laptop worked!). I have pics of me at my biggest, and pics of me at my smallest (when I was skinny for about 6 months lol)... it all keeps me pointing in the right direction.

I was taking a picture of myself every week but haven't done it for a month... I must do it later then carry on so when I'm finished I can look back and really see what I don't notice now!

Aw, that's all really inspiring, I think Mini goals are great and will help to keep you motivated until you get to where you want to be!!

I feel awful now, I've just realised that I only have 17lbs to go until I'm at target! It still seems a long way off though and I bet you will beat me... doubt I will be at my taget by April... hoping for July - September :rolleyes:

I think having pictures everywhere acting as reminders are great. I have them too (or did when my laptop worked!). I have pics of me at my biggest, and pics of me at my smallest (when I was skinny for about 6 months lol)... it all keeps me pointing in the right direction.

I was taking a picture of myself every week but haven't done it for a month... I must do it later then carry on so when I'm finished I can look back and really see what I don't notice now!

17lbs to target!! jealous much!! lol!!

i think its good to have pictures but i have to look at mine with 1 eye closed lol, i cant wait for the day i have a picture taken and think oh i look ok, we had some professional ones taken on holiday and the OH has got them plastered all over his house and ive just got a couple that i framed in my bedroom, i dont think many women like pictures of themselves

I had no syns what so ever today so made a potato salad with mayo and had a bag of quavers.

Weigh in tomorrow, excited, hope I loose more than last week! X

Well I'll be thinking of you; I bet you'll do great xx

I've been maxing out my sins so need to cut back, I'd love a day where I could just eat a bag of quavers because I've still got 15 Syns in the bank lo xx

I swear mini goal are the best thing! They really keep you focused and its good to treat yourself when youve acheived them! Ive written down my little rewards im going to give myself when I do them! lol. Try and set a mini goal for a date in the summer or something. Ive got a couple of weeks of uni in aug so ive set one for then. Or your birthday? Or plan a night out and aim for then :)

I shouldnt have came on your page! I am starving now looking at your pictures! I might go and have a mugshot now because my bellys talkin to me haha.
xxx

xRachaelx said:
I swear mini goal are the best thing! They really keep you focused and its good to treat yourself when youve acheived them! Ive written down my little rewards im going to give myself when I do them! lol. Try and set a mini goal for a date in the summer or something. Ive got a couple of weeks of uni in aug so ive set one for then. Or your birthday? Or plan a night out and aim for then :)

I shouldnt have came on your page! I am starving now looking at your pictures! I might go and have a mugshot now because my bellys talkin to me haha.
xxx

It's the OH's birthday 8th of Aug and I have a wedding to go to Aug 11th so think that will be my next mini goal x

Morning everyone,

I'm off to the doctors in a minute to talk to him about what happened at the hospital, he rang last week to say he had the letter of the consultant and wants to see me about it so looks like I'm in for another telling off, got to go to see the evil consultant again next Friday looking forward to that, NOT!!
Xxx

I've been refered to a gym scheme, now I've never been to a gym, does it really help with weight loss or am I best doing my own exercise like walking? X

I couldn't say for definite because I've always gone to the gym (well since being 17) but I will say that after time off and starting up again the happy feelings you get is amazing :D Do you have the option for an instructor to give you a programme? Doesn't have to be a personal trainer, just sit and talk to a gym instructor and let them know what you want to achieve. They should be more than happy to give you some advice and point you in the right direction. If you can do interval training that burns more calories too than walking or doing anything continually. For interval training you do a couple minutes intense, followed by some time catching your breath back, still on the machine but at a lower level. You could do 2 mins, then 5 a few times over :) It works by raising your heartrate then lowering it and forces your body to work harder :)

Hiya!!

The first time I go I've got to meet the instructor and he will go through everything and set me my own personal programme then after a week see how I'm getting on and change and add things.

My sister and her boyfriend have been refered and they have been going everyday for a month now and love it, my dad goes too so think I might go with him, its such a scary thought though, being in a place with all fit and slim people! I don't no if I could do it, they would all be lookin and laughing, I know what them sort of people are like X

Put your headphones in and focus on what you're doing :) Honestly most people are too bothered with what they're doing to bother watching you: it just feels that way. If you have someone to go with that will be a bonus, keep you going if you lose interest or motivation ;)
You'll have to let us all know how it goes :D

Put your headphones in and focus on what you're doing :) Honestly most people are too bothered with what they're doing to bother watching you: it just feels that way. If you have someone to go with that will be a bonus, keep you going if you lose interest or motivation ;)
You'll have to let us all know how it goes :D

thanks for the advice :) ill try and convince myself to go :) x

Good luck for weigh in Hun!!

And remember, people go to the gym to make their body's better. Lots of people will be in the same boat as you and the rest have probably been there and done it already to get the body they have now xx

You make sure you keep your head held high when you see doctor evil next week too xxx

Back