Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Congrats on your 1lb xx still 11lbs gone forever if I'm remembering your losses correctly?xx

Hope you're feeling better soon, am I right in thinking you're seeing your OH tomorrow???xx

Thanks ladies, you never fail to make me smile :)
I'm very disappointed but if anything its made me more determined to loose as much as humanly possible lol.

Yes I'm seeing him tomorrow :D
So excited! He's coming straight from work so will be here about 6am.
He always still manages to shock me after all this time. I've not long got off the phone to him and he was talking about his reduncy payout and how he's been thinking it will come in handy for a certain day and I was like what are you on about? He said well you know, like a day where you wear white and everyone dresses up :O for the first time in years and years I was completely speechless, I was just saying well, yeah, I mean, yeah erm, he said well we will speak about it tomorrow. I'm scared now!!!

I've decided that tomorrow is a new week and I'm going to have a 100% week and I WILL have a good loss next week if it kills me!

Oh and by the way chocolate philly is buy one get one free in Tesco :)

Thanks for your messages lovelies xxx

Todays food,

Hi fi bar
Egg and ham salad with extra turkey breast and ham
muller mint yogurt
Dinner will be a big ass steak with sw chips, asparagus, grilled mushrooms and peppercorn sauce and fruit for afterwards x

Todays food,

Hi fi bar
Egg and ham salad with extra turkey breast and ham
muller mint yogurt
Dinner will be a big ass steak with sw chips, asparagus, grilled mushrooms and peppercorn sauce and fruit for afterwards x

Your dinner sounds gorgeous! Well jealous!
How you feeling about this week? You feeling more positive now hun?
Your doing really well!
X

Hiya! Just finished dinner it was so gorgeous, he's a good little chef is my lovely fella!

Yeah I'm feeling really really positive, think I just had a bit of a blip before.

Have a good weekend x

Todays food

Egg and potato salad
Muller yogurt
Cheese and broccoli pasta in sauce
Jacket potato with curry beans and Cheese
Hi fi bar

I'm in the mood to eat anything and everything and am so tempted!!!
So I've just got a massive mug of tea instead, think its a breakthrough!! Normally I would just give in but I thought no no no just have a hot drink instead, kind of proud of myself!

And so you should be proud well done :)

I've got my food planned for the week again, although not going shopping till tomorrow as OH is going home this afternoon so will be a wreck for the rest of the day :-(

I'm having a red day today so
Breakfast was bran flakes and my milk allowance
Lunch will be a salmon and cucumber salad
Dinner is salmon fillets with sw chips and lots of veg followed by some jelly :)

Helloooooooo!

Hope you have had a good weekend... Mine has been hit and miss :rolleyes:

We drove through Barnsley and Nottingham on Thursday on our way down to Oakham so your ears must have been burning while i was telling the OH about you :D

I'm having a red day and I'm on salmon tonight too but so far I'm opting for a jacket potato instead of SW chips... plenty of time to change my mind yet though; decisions decisions eh :confused:

Hiya :D

Yeah had a good weekend ta except last night when I could of easily ate my body weight in junk food!! I resisted though, don't no how but I did!

Oh lol we went to meadowhall on Thurs so probably passed you on the M1 lol.

I love salmon, I put chopped garlic and lemon juice on mine, I've took 2 fillets out the freezer cos not shopping tomorrow so hope they are ok, I've never had salmon that's been frozen before.

Gonna go and nosey at your diary now :) xxx

Hope this afternoon isn't too tough, be brave and think of the next time you see him! X

He's just gone. :'(

I've turned into one of them women that I've always took the mickey out of. I've never felt the way I do about him before, I get so upset.
Oh well nothing I can do about it, I'm gonna do some cooking to take my mind off it :)

I've gave him some frozen tomato and basil soup and a big tub of baked bean lasagne to take home so I've got plenty of food for when I go to his next weekend x

Well done you for not giving in to temptation! I hate them times when you really just wanna eat everything! But it feels good after its passed when you havnt given in because you feel in control!
I still keep meanin to make this baked bean lasagne! Gunna get my mum to buy the stuff to make it one time this week x

Hiya :)

Yeah, last night in bed I kept saying oh god I've got hunger pains and OH was saying do you want me to make you something and I kept saying no no I'll just go sleep and forget about it, I felt great when I woke up this morning knowing that I'd resisted!

Honestly the lasagne is now my fave meal, its so nice and really juicey, this time I put a small tin of chopped tomatoes in as well as the passata and enjoyed it even more, my freezer is full of the stuff! Xxx

Got up at 5 this morning, took the dog for a 2 hour long walk and froze in the process! I'm having a green day today so breakfast was a hi fi bar lunch will be savoury rice with onion, mushrooms, and courgette and I'm not too sure but I think for my dinner I'll have either baked beam lasagna with peas and chips or a big jacket spud with tuna. X

Last edited:
Mmm... I'm having a teeny tiny jacket spud with tuna for lunch (I'm having a red day)

Great minds eh :rolleyes:

Back