Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Thank you both xx

Lol I no its very disturbing but I can't help it! I have a very addictive personailty and once I tried it I was hooked :)

Well I've just been shopping and tonight I'm making roasted tomato and basil soup and a big batch of cottage pie to take with me to my boyfriends for the wkend otherwide I know I will eat the crap he eats lol.
I'm gonna be all souped and cottage pied out :)

What receipe did you use for the cottage pie? I don't think I've had one since I moved out of my mam's :eek: so making a SW friendly one sounds like a great idea :) Quick to reheat for tea too when you're in a rush :D

What receipe did you use for the cottage pie? I don't think I've had one since I moved out of my mam's :eek: so making a SW friendly one sounds like a great idea :) Quick to reheat for tea too when you're in a rush :D

Well I make the quorn one so that I can have as much as I want on a green day, I use onions carrots peas mushrooms peppers and mash the potatos with fat free natural yogurt and have loads of veg on the side and drown it in gravy :)

The recipe should be on here somewhere or you can get it off the website, if not let me know and ill type it up for you, won't be till sunday night though as I'm off to Yorkshire after work to the bf's

Have a good day xx

I may well try it this weekend :) Off for food shop on way home from work so will pick some bits up :-D Silly how excited I can get about food ;-)

I may well try it this weekend :) Off for food shop on way home from work so will pick some bits up :-D Silly how excited I can get about food ;-)

Then I too must be very silly :rolleyes:
Can't wait for my mini food shop after work tonight xx

Mine's only a mini one too :( Can't wait till payday's big Asda food shop :D First one since starting SW so will be stocking up on everything. Food rocks ;)

Just had my dinner, it was lovely, the roasted tomato and basil soup I made is GORGEOUS!! Tastes just like a restaurant one and its completly free! Think that will definitely be a fave of mine from now on :)

I'm going shopping on monday too can't wait, I'm gonna make lots of things next week x

Just had a lovely pork sunday roast cooked by the in laws, was delish, and I only had 1 yorkshire pud and 2 roast tatties, gonna have some yogurt and then will be setting off home around 6ish and I've decided when I get in I'm going to make anoyher big batch of tomato and basil soup :) well as long as I don't get stuck on the M1, hope everyones had a good wkend x

just got in and ive decided its too late to make some soup so im going to do it tomorrow after work and after ive been shopping :)

just had a lovely tin of makerel and some ham

cant wait for weigh in on tuesday im so excited

just a couple of piccies,

cottage pie

073.jpg

my roasted tomato and basil soup, before blended

074.jpg

my tea, tomatoe and basil soup, fruit salad with fat free natural yougurt and a fruit tea

075.jpg

And bread... Mmmmmmmmmmmm x

All of it looks yummy though; I'm on quorn cottage pie too this week, probably tomorrow as I'm emptying out my freezer til payday :) xx

I made my first soup today and it was yummy!! It was a bunch of veg, spices
and stock all thrown together then chucked in the smoothie maker (makeshift blender) x yum x must buy some basil on Wednesday and roast some tomatoes :) xxxx

And bread... Mmmmmmmmmmmm x

All of it looks yummy though; I'm on quorn cottage pie too this week, probably tomorrow as I'm emptying out my freezer til payday :) xx

I made my first soup today and it was yummy!! It was a bunch of veg, spices
and stock all thrown together then chucked in the smoothie maker (makeshift blender) x yum x must buy some basil on Wednesday and roast some tomatoes :) xxxx

hey you,

well i had it on fri and really enjoyed it but when i got it ready for sat night i couldnt eat it, it just made me feel sick and i have no idea why, so i binned it and went and got a egg and potatoe salad and a uncle bens sweet and sour rice instead.

cant wait to go shopping tomorrow as ive got no food at home!! im gonna have a red day and have a lovely piece of salmon and some sw chips and asparagus i think :)

ooh that soup sounds nice, the tomato one really is delish :) x

Ah, I'm a big fan of cottage pie so mine will go in about 2sittings lol :)

I tend to stick with EE but I really need to start doing red and green soon to shake things up a little!!xx

I've tried extra easy but I've always done red and green and had really good results with it so I stick to that :)

God ita freezing, think I'm gonna go to bed with my kindle and warn up a bit! X

I've tried extra easy but I've always done red and green and had really good results with it so I stick to that :)

God ita freezing, think I'm gonna go to bed with my kindle and warn up a bit! X

Ha!! That was me last night... in bed with my iPod as it was freezing!!
It was so cold in the kitchen I had to give the dog our blanket as her's is tiny. She looked so snuggly and warm this morning though bless her!!

I'm still dreading WI on Thursday. Think I will use my Wii through the week to try and shift a few more lbs (well, maybe half a lb) by Thursday :confused:

Shopping this weekend so going to research Red/Green and plan next weeks menu to include a bit of both :D

well ive just got back from shopping and the fridge is full and i spent way too much!why is food so expensive??

today ive had a ham salad pitta bread and lots of crabsticks, for dinner im having a smoked salmon fillet with sw chips and asparagus

im drinking plenty of water and fruit tea too.
ive planned all my meals for the week so hopefully wont snack inbetween.

well ive just got back from shopping and the fridge is full and i spent way too much!why is food so expensive??

Tell me about it :eek:
Especially now I'm buying so much more fresh food as that involves more visits to the shop during the week.
Our weekly shopping easily comes to £80 Plus another £20 for fresh stuff (and lottery and scratchcards lol).

We spent so much less and ate so much more when we used to eat crap day in/day out... and they wonder why people end up overweight :rolleyes:

Tell me about it :eek:
Especially now I'm buying so much more fresh food as that involves more visits to the shop during the week.
Our weekly shopping easily comes to £80 Plus another £20 for fresh stuff (and lottery and scratchcards lol).

We spent so much less and ate so much more when we used to eat crap day in/day out... and they wonder why people end up overweight :rolleyes:

its shocking!! i suppose its the price to pay to be skinny though lol

cant wait till weigh in on weds, im gonna have a treat weds night i think, im not looking forward to being alone on valentines night :( looks like it will be a romantic meal for one as OH is 60 miles away :'( i tried to book it off work but couldnt as someone else has the time off

im just about to start on my dinner now, im so hungry x

Back