Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Aw no!! If it makes you feel any better in the slightest my OH works nights starting about half an hour after I get home :( x I will see him if I'm awake at around 5am tho lol xx

My quorn cottage pie is in the oven begging me to use my heA on cheese to grate all over it... It would be rude to say no really :)

Aw no!! If it makes you feel any better in the slightest my OH works nights starting about half an hour after I get home :( x I will see him if I'm awake at around 5am tho lol xx

My quorn cottage pie is in the oven begging me to use my heA on cheese to grate all over it... It would be rude to say no really :)

it would be quite rude yes :)

ive just had my dinner and im stuffed, gonna have some fruit and yogurt then thats me done for the night

Me too... Forgot my chuffing SF though, I really need to start doing red and green x

Luckily it did have loads of onions and toms in it, but I missed my spinach :( had to stuff an apple down straight after even though I was stoofed!!

so far today my food diary looks like this

breakfast- banana (which is good considering i never ever have anything for breakfast)
lunch- bacon, eggs and mushrooms

dinner will be- gammon and pineapple, sw chips and veg follwed by fruit and yogurt

trying again to drink plenty of fluids
weigh in tomorrow yayyyyy

Your diary looks really good! :) Gammon and pineapple, yum! Well done having brecky too, I know some people can't face it but kicks tarts your metabolism :D I'm the other way round: I NEED brecky lol ;)

just had a lovely long conversation with the OH, he said bless him, can you save all your syns so we can have a treat friday night, was so cute the way he said it, i said of course why and he said well id like a lovely romantic night in seen as though i cant be with you on valentines and i think we should have a lovely dinner and a pudding, lol!

so im not going to have a treat after weigh in tomorrow and im going to save all my syns next week so i can have a treat on friday :)

what he also said which made me melt inside was when he asked what i was having for dinner i said well i dont no im really not hungry so im just going to have some sw chips, i was going to have some gammon but really dont fancy it and he turned round and said "oh so your having a red day are you" oh i do love him, he tries so so hard to understand and is so so supportve, i dont know what i would do without him

xx

Made me giggle. Your OH sounds very supportive :D I bet it helps during wobbles ;-)

he really is, he gets annoyed sometimes when im like no i cant have that no i cant have that and hes like well what can you have!

he does help me, we were talking about easter and i said to him that im still gonna have an easter egg and he said yeah but just have 1 instead of 8 lmao, he said you will only have 1 because ill make sure you do and all the others you get ill eat them, i said yeah you can try but youll not get very far with that idea! lol

xx

Food today;

Breakfast- banana
Lunch- bacon, eggs and mushrooms

And didn't have gammon for dinner as my appetite has completly gone for some reason today :s so I had some sw chips and a packet of french fries and that's it

In bed now with my kindle thinking about weigh in tomorrow

You could just store all your Easter eggs and have a little each time you fancy chocolate? I'm still working on Christmas chocs and sweets :) Wish my appetite would disappear ;)

Hope your weigh in goes well hun!!

You're OH sounds like a star; it helps so much having that kind of support. My OH is a trier bless him. Doesn't always get it quite right but means well :rolleyes: I might have to put him in touch with your OH to learn a few things though lol :D

You could just store all your Easter eggs and have a little each time you fancy chocolate? I'm still working on Christmas chocs and sweets :) Wish my appetite would disappear ;)

That's a good idea, might have to put them under lock and key though so I don't go raiding lol x

Hope your weigh in goes well hun!!

You're OH sounds like a star; it helps so much having that kind of support. My OH is a trier bless him. Doesn't always get it quite right but means well :rolleyes: I might have to put him in touch with your OH to learn a few things though lol :D

He is, love him to bits, after the relationships I've had he's a dream, a proper gentleman and that's hard to find now days, I'm a very lucky girl

Weigh in in an hour I'm so so nervous, I don't no why but I'm bricking it :t x

oh my lordy, i slept till 1.30pm today!!! first day off and lie in for so long and i loved it!! didnt think it was possible to stay in bed that long though!

im on a green day today and so far have had

b/fast/lunch- uncle bens rice time sweet and sour
dinner will be a huge jacket potatoe with curry beans and cheese

HEA- 25g cheese
HEA- skimmed milk
HEB- hi fi bar

syns- 2- curry beans

xx

Back