Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Was just thinking about whether or not it was your Wi today!!

I'm sure you will be fine xxx
It's mine tomorrow and, as always, I don't think I'm due any good news... i have said that for the last 7 weeks though and only gained once lol :rolleyes:

And I know what you mean about sleeping... i lay in bed for hours until it's time to get up. My body is always ready for sleep as soon as my alarm clock goes off.. must be all the years i did nights before switching to a 9-5 :confused:

Was just thinking about whether or not it was your Wi today!!

I'm sure you will be fine xxx
It's mine tomorrow and, as always, I don't think I'm due any good news... i have said that for the last 7 weeks though and only gained once lol :rolleyes:

And I know what you mean about sleeping... i lay in bed for hours until it's time to get up. My body is always ready for sleep as soon as my alarm clock goes off.. must be all the years i did nights before switching to a 9-5 :confused:

Don't be so hard on yourself! You said it yourself, all that worrying for nothing! Be positive :D

Oh yeah lol soon as my alarm goes off I could stay in bed for hours but can't sleep when I need too, it drives me mad and I refuse to take sleeping tablets!! X

3lbs is fantastic!!!! Why are you so disappointed?? its nearly a quarter of a pound!!

Got slimmer of the week yeahhh :D

Well they've convinced me 3lbs is good and my consultant had a word with me and put me right, just feel a bit disappointed x

Are you kidding! 3 lbs is amazing! Thats 10lbs in just two weeks! Give yourself a pat on the back! x

right, im going on holiday on the 23rd of april which is 8 weeks on monday and ive decided to set myself a goal!! :D

i really think it will keep me on track

i want to have lost 2 stone altogether, so i have 18 pounds to go. i think its realistic but obviously there may be a week or 2 when i only loose 1lb so not setting the bar too high for myself :)

im going to do a ticker to put in my signature and I WILL do this!!!

xx

That sound like a great goal and will help to keep you motivated xx

You 3lb loss this week is pretty good too, that means your averaging at 5lbs a week don't forget xx

I love updating my ticker every week (well, most weeks) and it's good to see yourself getting closer to your goal xxx

You off anywhere nice (not that you would choose to go somewhere crappy lol) xx

That sound like a great goal and will help to keep you motivated xx

You 3lb loss this week is pretty good too, that means your averaging at 5lbs a week don't forget xx

I love updating my ticker every week (well, most weeks) and it's good to see yourself getting closer to your goal xxx

You off anywhere nice (not that you would choose to go somewhere crappy lol) xx

Thank you :)

Well every year we go to scarborough in a caravan, I love it. There's me, my other half, my mum, dad, nan and the dog. We have a right laugh.
Me and the OH went to tunisia last october and I loved it, first time I'd ever been abroad and mine and his first abroad holiday together, would love to go back this year but we are saving for a house so don't think we will be able too :(

Nevermind! I can't wait till april though, we go on lovely long walks and go to the beach every day and then sit in the caravan and drink all night :D food wise we always live on junk so that's gonna be a struggle, think ill just take rations of savoury rice, pasta n sauce's and any other quick stuff

Xx

I'm just on my break at work and I'm at the cafe and I've ordered a big ham salad with a boiled egg, beetroot and pickled onions, yummy, having gammon and sw chips for my tea, got a smile on my face and I'm looking foward to a 100% week :D xx

I'm just on my break at work and I'm at the cafe and I've ordered a big ham salad with a boiled egg, beetroot and pickled onions

Mmm.. that sounds really nice... I hope they give you plenty of beetroot lol :D

Thank you :)

Well every year we go to scarborough in a caravan, I love it. There's me, my other half, my mum, dad, nan and the dog. We have a right laugh.
Me and the OH went to tunisia last october and I loved it, first time I'd ever been abroad and mine and his first abroad holiday together, would love to go back this year but we are saving for a house so don't think we will be able too :(

Nevermind! I can't wait till april though, we go on lovely long walks and go to the beach every day and then sit in the caravan and drink all night :D food wise we always live on junk so that's gonna be a struggle, think ill just take rations of savoury rice, pasta n sauce's and any other quick stuff

Xx

And Scarborough will be great, especially at that time of year, just coming out of Spring xx
Bet you can't wait!!x

They gave me a lot but not enough, no way near how much I put on my plate when I do it myself lol.

Yeah when we went april last year the weather was really nice, windy but warm, then when we went in september it was so windy the caravan was rocking all night lol, I don't mind its still a break no matter what the weather :)

todays food

breakfast- hi fi bar and a banana

lunch-ham salad,crabsticks and a bit of tomato soup

dinner-gammon, sw chips, asparagus and tomatoes

fruit salad

ive got my supplies to take to the fellas for the weekend :) i plan on having a green day tomorrow so im taking some baked bean lasagne out of the freezer which i will have with peas, ive also got some pasta shapes to have with a slice of bread.
saturday im not sure what we are doing so have no idea foodwise and sunday will be a red day for our sunday roast.
i plan to stick to it 100% even though when we are together all i want to do is eat lol, hopefully it will all work out well

have a good weekend everyone xx

Have a good weekend hun! Remember, if your dont prepare then you prepare to fail! lol make sure youve got something planned for saturday because if being there is one of your risk factors then youll prob pick anything up to eat where as if youve got something planned, youll have no excuse to pick because youve got delicious food to eat!

I havent tried red and green days. Do you find they work better than the extra easy?
xx

Have a good weekend hun! Remember, if your dont prepare then you prepare to fail! lol make sure youve got something planned for saturday because if being there is one of your risk factors then youll prob pick anything up to eat where as if youve got something planned, youll have no excuse to pick because youve got delicious food to eat!

I havent tried red and green days. Do you find they work better than the extra easy?
xx

that is very true,thanks for your advice. i will plan something right now lol, actually ive decided he can do me a steak, hes good at that, i normally have it with carrotts, asparagus and peppercorn sauce, i quite fancy that.

ive never tried extra easy, ive always done red and green days and its always worked for me so im sticking to that :) x

lol good girl! youll do well this week :)

Ohh right. Well im doing fine with extra easy right now but if it slows down any more im going to give red and green a try x

lol good girl! youll do well this week :)

Ohh right. Well im doing fine with extra easy right now but if it slows down any more im going to give red and green a try x

thank you :) if i have half as much success as you ill be happy!!

i like green days because they fill me up, and i love a bit of meat...lol that sounds wrong! i might try extra easy but for the minute im ok :) x

Back