Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

oh and i know its not food related but ive gotta add these. i got them at the wkend and everytime i look at them i want to lick them!!

012.jpg

I love cooking but im always exhausted after work! Its good to try new recipes because it makes u more excited about the diet rither than having the same boring thing over and over again!

Were can i find the baked bean lasagne recipe??
xx

I love cooking but im always exhausted after work! Its good to try new recipes because it makes u more excited about the diet rither than having the same boring thing over and over again!

Were can i find the baked bean lasagne recipe??
xx

lasagne sheets
1 onion
mushrooms
pepper
2 tins baked beans
1 carton of passata
mixed herbs (i pur parsley and oregano in)
garlic
s+p

fry onion in frylight
cook mushrooms, garlic, beans, passata and herbs for 10 mins, add to onion mixture
layer a dish with mixture then lasagne sheets and repeat till all mix is used (make sure mixture is last layer)
cook for 20 mins
add HEA cheese and cook till bubbles

i use the passata with basil in it because i wanted more of a peppery taste, also i know some people use tinned toms instead of passats but i think the sauce would be too runny with that
xx

so today ive been feeling a bit off my food to be honest, just feel sicky.

ive just had some tinned salmon, crabsticks and cucumber with a little bit of lighter than light mayo

for dinner im going to have salmon with asparagus and sw chips followed by alot of fruit because it needs using up :)

i feel so happy today, no idea why but i cant stop smiling, i was up early, dyed my hair, did all my waxing, went to see my friend and now im in for the night looking forward to watching the brits tonight x

I think I will be adding this to my weekend recipe list (will have to do an EE or a Green though). It looks and sounds great :D

:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:I LOVE the shoes too:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I am a former shoe addict (I used to have a shopping problem, mainly with shoes, which has left me owing more money than i can expect to earn in the next 10 years!!)
I go to MUSH when I see shoes. Budget to Designer I love them all :rolleyes:

so today ive been feeling a bit off my food to be honest, just feel sicky.

ive just had some tinned salmon, crabsticks and cucumber with a little bit of lighter than light mayo

for dinner im going to have salmon with asparagus and sw chips followed by alot of fruit because it needs using up :)

i feel so happy today, no idea why but i cant stop smiling, i was up early, dyed my hair, did all my waxing, went to see my friend and now im in for the night looking forward to watching the brits tonight x

Glad you are feeling HAPPY x
Forgot all about the BRITS!! Will have to sky+ everything else on tonight... just can't wait to see Blur.
My first memory of the BRITS is 1994 when they got a ridiculous amount of awards around the time of Parklife, so it's so fitting that they are getting a big thanks tonight x Love Blur, gutted I can't afford tickets to see them in Hyde Park this year; they were my first gig ever!!

The rest of it should be a good watch too, with a few tributes being paid no doubt :(

I think I will be adding this to my weekend recipe list (will have to do an EE or a Green though). It looks and sounds great :D

:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:I LOVE the shoes too:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I am a former shoe addict (I used to have a shopping problem, mainly with shoes, which has left me owing more money than i can expect to earn in the next 10 years!!)
I go to MUSH when I see shoes. Budget to Designer I love them all :rolleyes:

do you mean the bean lasagne? if so you must must make it!! its sooooooooooooooooo good!!! i was eating it going omg omg this is so nice, oohh its so nice, hope no one heard!!! :eek:

me too, im the same with shoes, i love them! i was wearing them round the house all weekend, even in the morning with my pj's, my boyfriend was saying there only shoes whats the big deal! he got the look off me and then no more was said :D

there were in the sale too, should of been £40 and were £12!!!! it would of been stupid and rude not to buy them!

xx

Glad you are feeling HAPPY x
Forgot all about the BRITS!! Will have to sky+ everything else on tonight... just can't wait to see Blur.
My first memory of the BRITS is 1994 when they got a ridiculous amount of awards around the time of Parklife, so it's so fitting that they are getting a big thanks tonight x Love Blur, gutted I can't afford tickets to see them in Hyde Park this year; they were my first gig ever!!

The rest of it should be a good watch too, with a few tributes being paid no doubt :(

my first memory was the jarvis cocker michael jackson drama, i love it but i kinda watch with 1 eye waiting for some drama to occur, i used to fancy the pants off damon albarn!!

yeah alot of tributes i should imagine, that will be sad x

do you mean the bean lasagne? if so you must must make it!! its sooooooooooooooooo good!!! i was eating it going omg omg this is so nice, oohh its so nice, hope no one heard!!! :eek:

me too, im the same with shoes, i love them! i was wearing them round the house all weekend, even in the morning with my pj's, my boyfriend was saying there only shoes whats the big deal! he got the look off me and then no more was said :D

there were in the sale too, should of been £40 and were £12!!!! it would of been stupid and rude not to buy them!

xx

Ha!! It would have been a downright crime not to buy them!!xx

And yes, the bean lasagne, i think I could do this on a EE day :confused: Yum x

Hi chelle, just popping into to say hi and subscribe :) hope you manage to get some sleep soon xx

chelle86 said:
:wavey: Hiya :bighug:

Oh your just down the road from me :)

Hope so, I think sleeps overrated anyway :) I think people should stay up all day and night :) xx

Eek no id cry i get extremely tetchy with no sleep! On my one random night shift in the middle of an early start week not impressed! Where abouts are you?

well its that time of the week again, i love how fast weigh in comes round, i get so excited before i go!

im hoping for a 2lb loss this week, ive been really good, ive used alot of my syns and normally i dont so hoping this wont affect my loss x

Good luck for wi, I hope its a good one :D

Back