Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Woo!! And out of the 20s?????xx :)

Made up for you xx

Out of the 20's for the first time in so so long! So happy 9 lbs to club 10 and might still be able to do my 2stone loss by end of april xx

I want some of my Easter eggs :-( it makes me sad that I can't and everywhere I look everyone is eating theirs, its not fair

I know!!! I ha e proper over indulged on the chocolate front but would be much happier and more satisfied if I could get to work on tue and say I stuck to plan, even if it made me a little sad xxx

Use your syns for a little choccy treat and don't for the love of god do what I did yesterday xxx

shellsbells-x said:
I know!!! I ha e proper over indulged on the chocolate front but would be much happier and more satisfied if I could get to work on tue and say I stuck to plan, even if it made me a little sad xxx

Use your syns for a little choccy treat and don't for the love of god do what I did yesterday xxx

It's so hard I really want some, thing is I know if I taste some it won't be enough and I will end up eating my body weight of the stuff!!

You can still get right back on track, its Easter, the 2nd hardest time of the year for dieters, the 1st being Christmas x

Just spoke to one of the girls that goes to my slimming group and she says she's had a really bad week too and that she's not been able to stop eating, must be something in the air. Feel like I've really let myself down :-( just watched phantom of the opera so now feel all teary, gonna have a bath, early night I think. The more I'm away from the kitchen the better. X

Looks like we're all at it then?x

I'm back on it today, after feeling so frustrated that I've lost and gained the same few pounds all the way through march!!

I looked earlier and in the last 4 weeks I've only lost half a pound despite 2 good losses, I need to knock these gains and maintains on the head for good now.

I think my group will be full of sad faces and self pity though so at least I won't be by myself xx

We can both do this!!! You enjoy your bath and forget you have a kitchen lol x

Just been speaking to my friend and she does zumba round the corner from where we live, I've always fancied doing zumba so I'm gonna try and pluck up the courage to go :) I'll just pretend I'm out clubbing after a few drinks and try not to care what anyone thinks.

I'm about to go to bed and read and hopefully get back on track tomorrow :) x

Well I hate exercise with a Passion so if it makes it fun then I don't mind plus the more I'm out the house the less chance there is of me eating :) always thinking always thinking.
I want to do the kind of exercise that makes it hard to walk in the morning :p I made myself laugh x

chelle86 said:
Well I hate exercise with a Passion so if it makes it fun then I don't mind plus the more I'm out the house the less chance there is of me eating :) always thinking always thinking.
I want to do the kind of exercise that makes it hard to walk in the morning :p I made myself laugh x

Made me giggle too... I think your onto a winner with Zumba.. It's that or spinning and spinning is not fun!!!

shellsbells-x said:
Made me giggle too... I think your onto a winner with Zumba.. It's that or spinning and spinning is not fun!!!

Yeah will definitely give it a go, cant hurt to try.

The gym does not appeal to me whatsoever x

Todays food consists of a poached egg on toast... that is all, completely off my food, maybe because I know I'm gonna die when I step on them scales tomorrow x

chelle86 said:
Todays food consists of a poached egg on toast... that is all, completely off my food, maybe because I know I'm gonna die when I step on them scales tomorrow x

I need to try this tomorrow lol!!
At least you won't have all the weight of self pity bearing down on you like I did before ;) x

shellsbells-x said:
I need to try this tomorrow lol!!
At least you won't have all the weight of self pity bearing down on you like I did before ;) x

I woke up at 3am and thought FOOD I must eat food and I raided the cupboards, found some chocolate, ate it all, put some bonjela on my lip (got an ulcer) and went back to bed.... 3am!! It's madness!!

I was speaking to OH this morning and said I don't know if I dreamt it because it kind of seemed real but didn't, he said go to the cupboard and see if the chocolate has gone... it had!! :-(

He found it very amusing and I was like oh for gods sake!!

I'll be glad when weigh in is done tomorrow so I can start a fresh new week :) xx

Well I will only be day behind you do in afraid you will be in charge of leading the way!!!

And the 3am Munchies, I know them well! Was much easier when I lived in a flat and there were no stairs down to the kitchen; thank god I'm in a house again!

It doesn't sound like the best eating plan but sounds like you've averaged out over the course of the day lol... Not that I would advocate 3am Munchies followed by eating as little as poss all day normally xx

chelle86 said:
Ha ha, well I'm gonna be so so good next week, no more snacking and being naughty :) x

Ditto :)

chelle86 said:
Put 1 pound on, I was expecting at least 3 on x

That's better than expected then x and not bad after 3am munchies lol xx

I think we should both try for 3 off next week!!x

Back