Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

shellsbells-x said:
That's better than expected then x and not bad after 3am munchies lol xx

I think we should both try for 3 off next week!!x

Lol I was so surprised, especially when I think back to what I exactly ate :O I'm gonna be so so good and yes I'm gonna aim for 3lbs next week. Come on we can do it!! X

chelle86 said:
Lol I was so surprised, especially when I think back to what I exactly ate :O I'm gonna be so so good and yes I'm gonna aim for 3lbs next week. Come on we can do it!! X

We can and we will :)

Well not such a good start to the week, I seem to have caught some kind of bug and have spent the whole day boffing :-( I ate some toast and that came straight back up, the thought of food makes me gag.

I feel so bad as the OH has come down a day early and I've done nothing but sit on the bathroom floor.

Hopefully it will go as quick as it came on x

Oh Deary me! How did I miss this earlier??

I hope you're feeling better soon, and I'm sure the OH is feeling sorry for you and not himself :(

Any idea what could be wrong?xxx
And try to get some fluids down ya xx

Feeling a lot better thanks :)

I made chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon last night and it was delish, even the OH loved it and he is such a fussy eater so was well impressed :)

I'm having a massive pasta salad tonight and we've only just got in and been out since this morning so we are both starving but I've refrained from snacking on crap :)

The OH has bought a new car today plus he accidentally ate a mushroom today which made my day :) so all in all its been a great day :) x

Glad your feeling better and sounds like you've had a great day xx

So funny what you said about your OH accidentally eating a mushroom as I hate them and that's the only way one passes my lips!

Lol they were ontop of the cooker and he thought they were chicken balls lol his face was priceless :) he did manage to swallow it though without gagging so that's a first :) x

Had another brill day today, and I've decided even though I'm feeling down because the OH has gone I'm NOT gonna snack and binge, instead I'm gonna have some fruit and yoghurt and go to bed and read :)
Seems like a breakthrough x

chelle86 said:
Had another brill day today, and I've decided even though I'm feeling down because the OH has gone I'm NOT gonna snack and binge, instead I'm gonna have some fruit and yoghurt and go to bed and read :)
Seems like a breakthrough x

Great stuff chelle!!!
My OH is here tonight and so are all his biscuits, chocolate bars and Doritos!
I'm on 14.5 syns (had a creme egg earlier) and have been so temped to munch on bourbon cremes and shortbread but have resisted :) I actually said the words 'nothing tastes as good as thin feels' or something to that effect and it's worked so far, although I may yet have my 3rd 'free' yoghurt of the day?xx

Glad your feeling more positive food wise today xx
I'm betting your stomach muscles have had a good work out laughing at the mushroom incident too xxxx

Glad you've had a good day, feels good to resist doesn't it.

Oh yeah I laughed :)
Last night he ate 10 chocolate cream eclairs, some milky ways and a big bar of milka dime chocolate :O and I just sat and ate a big bowl of yoghurt and fruit, it amazes me how much crap he eats yet is so slim, its really not fair.

Xx

I've done a food diary for all week and am going to try to use all my frozen stuff up then re stock back up again after holiday.

Do excited to go away and I've told myself I'm going to enjoy my holiday and if I put weight on so what. It's gonna be so hard as on site there's burger king, chip shop, kfc to name a few :-( im not going to go mad and I no I'll feel guilty as hell if I eat something bad but I'm only on holiday once a year, we will have to see x

So today is a green day, and I'm going to try not to have any healthy extras or syns till weigh in on weds.

I've just had some Chinese savoury rice with added mushrooms and peppers. For dinner I'm making baked bean lasagne and having that with loads of sw chips and veg, looking forward to it because its totally free and afterwards I'm having yoghurt and fruit so providing I don't get hungry inbetween I will of had a 100% free day with no healthy extras :) xx

OMG that looks amazing :)
You'll be full after that I bet!!

Sounds like you've done well staying away from temptation too eh? Men are so inconsiderate :(
My OH has however told me that I'm not allowed to buy biscuits, shortbread, Doritos, bars of chocolate, creme eggs, raspberry ruffles or Bombay mix for a long time. He said if they're not there he can't eat them ;)

Don't torture yourself about what you eat on holiday, just have fun and be aware of the choices infront of you. It's a journey and I always prefer the scenic route lol xxx
That's what I'll be thinking on my 2 week all inclusive in 5 months anyway, there will always be better and worse choices, even when I'm eating junk :) xx

And make sure you're eating enough free food, my heart nearly stopped when you said no syns or he's; should be a great weigh in on Wednesday though x

What day does your hol start?x can't believe it's come round so fast!!x

shellsbells-x said:
OMG that looks amazing :)
You'll be full after that I bet!!

Sounds like you've done well staying away from temptation too eh? Men are so inconsiderate :(
My OH has however told me that I'm not allowed to buy biscuits, shortbread, Doritos, bars of chocolate, creme eggs, raspberry ruffles or Bombay mix for a long time. He said if they're not there he can't eat them ;)

Don't torture yourself about what you eat on holiday, just have fun and be aware of the choices infront of you. It's a journey and I always prefer the scenic route lol xxx
That's what I'll be thinking on my 2 week all inclusive in 5 months anyway, there will always be better and worse choices, even when I'm eating junk :) xx

And make sure you're eating enough free food, my heart nearly stopped when you said no syns or he's; should be a great weigh in on Wednesday though x

What day does your hol start?x can't believe it's come round so fast!!x

I'm so full I can't move!! Was so gorgeous though.

That's men for you :) he does always ask if I want any of the crap he's eating though and I'm like do u think I'd be sat here eating fruit and yoghurt if I could eat what your eating lol.

Well I did have 1 healthy extra, the cheese on top of my lasagne, I saw someone on here say that healthy extras are hidden syns and now its worried me so gonna try and be a bit more careful what I choose in future :)

I'm gonna be as good as can be, we have a tradition of fish and chips the day we get there and then as much booze as humanly possible every night, cooked breakfast every morning, oh Christ who am I kidding I'm gonna put a stone on :'(

All inclusive hols are amazing!!!
Where abouts you going?

I go a week today. :) so excited!! The OH is driving this time so ill have a lovely rest and see all the scenery :) can't wait x

I'm off to hurghada x been to Egypt before and know the food and beer will kill me!!! But hey ho x

Could it be that what that person was saying was more that each healthy extra is worth 6 syns, so by eating all 4 (on a red it green day) you could be eating the equivalent of 24 syns??

I mean it's true in one way, but they are included for a reason, I don't know why but I do always wonder how much the whole calcium/fibre thing helps weight loss?
At the end of the day though your body needs to function to be able to burn calories, and if without these things it doesn't function the same then maybe they are important?x I see them as something to look forward to, they're in the fun food group for me :) but I do t usually have 2 heAs as the plan says one or two and I do see it as 6 hidden syns xx

Wow, that was deep!!
Back to your holiday, you could always get a lightly battered fish lol xx

Thanks for the advice, no she just said that they are hidden syns, think ill speak to my consultant about it on weds. She knows I normally only have 1 healthy b and 1 healthy a and as least amount of syns I can get away with and she said that's fine aslong as i don't deprive myself of anything and make myself more liable to snack.

Haha they will just look at me the same way they do in the bakers when I go in and ask for a hot pork cob without the cob lol :)

Sounds lovely, we went to Tunisia and it was amazing, I really want to go to sharm el sheik too x

Sharm was great, plenty to see and really friendly (if not too friendly) and I really enjoyed it as a place to go BUT I didn't fancy going back as I've been there with an ex so we decided to try hurghada instead. Great thing about hurghada is the location, I'm so excited... I've booked us a 2 day trip flying to Cairo, where well spend the day with a guide, then flying to Luxor that night where we get put up in a hotel before being met by another guide for a day in Luxor, then we get driven back... I can't wait to see the pyramid and the sphinx and all that :)

It's his birthday while we're away too and he's not had too many holiday so he can't wait either xx

I'll be on cooked breakfast everyday, beer and cocktails by the pool, pizzas burgers and chips for lunch and god only knows for tea lol x

I've thought about Tunisia, and know people who have been but I've never got around to looking at it properly... I'm a bit clueless really x

Sounds amazing!! And very brave too.

I'm just eating my fruit and yogurt then gonna watch a film in bed I think :)

I'm off till Thursday so can have a lie in tomorrow :)

Think ill have a red day tomorrow and might get some gammon out the freezer to have with asparagus and an egg and may have an omlette for lunch. I love eggs but try to limit my intake, trying my best not to do any food shopping this week but I've not had any coffee today and I normally have about 10 mugs so may need to go and get some milk and maybe a couple of yogurts and more fruit. Honestly if I eat any more fruit, yoghurt or salad I am gonna turn into them!! X

Back