Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

They can get a bit much after a while can't they, but your doing really well!!

I had gammon on Friday night with chips and a poached egg, and beans!! Not had it for ages and it was a lovely change x just a Shame I had to weigh it as I was having a green day :(

shellsbells-x said:
They can get a bit much after a while can't they, but your doing really well!!

I had gammon on Friday night with chips and a poached egg, and beans!! Not had it for ages and it was a lovely change x just a Shame I had to weigh it as I was having a green day :(

I love gammon but the last couple of times I've had it its been really salty and I've not enjoyed it. Think ill take my grandmas advice this time and soak it in water for a couple of hours beforehand :)

I've done a food diary for all week and am going to try to use all my frozen stuff up then re stock back up again after holiday.

Do excited to go away and I've told myself I'm going to enjoy my holiday and if I put weight on so what. It's gonna be so hard as on site there's burger king, chip shop, kfc to name a few :-( im not going to go mad and I no I'll feel guilty as hell if I eat something bad but I'm only on holiday once a year, we will have to see x

Dont worry about your holiday! It was my 21st last week and I went mad and in one week I put on half a bloody stone!!! I was actually depressed for a couple of days after it but now ive moved on and being sickengly (if that is a word) good this week so fingers crossed that half a stone will be right off! As long as you have a really good time and when you come back get right back on it again you will be fine! You will be gutted with a gain (as anybody will be) but just move on and carry on. Enjoy you holiday and have a fab time :)
xxxx

xRachaelx said:
Dont worry about your holiday! It was my 21st last week and I went mad and in one week I put on half a bloody stone!!! I was actually depressed for a couple of days after it but now ive moved on and being sickengly (if that is a word) good this week so fingers crossed that half a stone will be right off! As long as you have a really good time and when you come back get right back on it again you will be fine! You will be gutted with a gain (as anybody will be) but just move on and carry on. Enjoy you holiday and have a fab time :)
xxxx

Hiya :)

I will be very gutted but as this is my only holiday this year I intend on enjoying myself, plus what's 1 week out of the whole year?? When I'm 100% the weight seems to drop off so I'm gonna try not to worry too much.

Belated birthday wishes, hope you had a good one x

Today is a red day.

I had a yoghurt for breakfast, not sure about lunch, maybe a tin of salmon with cucumber. Dinner is gonna be 2 big pieces of gammon with asparagus and sw chips. Got the gammon soaking now so hopefully it will take the saltyness away. X

Think princes are trying to kill me off, just been eating some salmon and there was a shed load of glass in it :'( luckily I didn't swallow it, oh dear x

Think princes are trying to kill me off, just been eating some salmon and there was a shed load of glass in it :'( luckily I didn't swallow it, oh dear x

Jesus!!
I hope you're going to write a strongly worded letter!!!!!!!!

That's awful!

Hope the rest of your day is going well?

shellsbells-x said:
Jesus!!
I hope you're going to write a strongly worded letter!!!!!!!!

That's awful!

Hope the rest of your day is going well?

I have wrote to them, I'm not impressed.

Today is going really well so far, looking forward to my gammon tonight x

Mmm, that looks lovely!!

Are you looking forward to weigh in tomorrow then after being sooooo good all week?x

Maybe not but you will the week after once you've enjoyed your holiday and then got back on track :) x

chelle86 said:
Well D-day is here :) I've been so good this week and not cheated once so it better show on them scales!! Xx

Good luck.... Your setting the. At for me tomorrow lol xx no matter what the scales say I know you've done well this week and have been much more disciplined than me!x

Good luck xx

chelle86 said:
Lost 5lbs :) can't quite believe it!! I'm 2 pounds away from loosing 2stones so I very nearly did it :) x

Wow that's amazing!!! Well done you!!

Just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it x
You can go and enjoy your hol now and look forward to another loss like that once your back on track :)

So chuffed for you xxx

shellsbells-x said:
Wow that's amazing!!! Well done you!!

Just shows what you can do when you put your mind to it x
You can go and enjoy your hol now and look forward to another loss like that once your back on track :)

So chuffed for you xxx

Aw thank you, means alot :)

Spoke to my consultant about holiday and she said just enjoy yourself, aslong as you know you can get straight back on track its fine to have a bad week, its only 1 week. Feel a lot better now I've spoken to her. Like I said, ill be 100% till Monday, then get back home on Friday and be 100% till weds so hopefully the gain won't be too massive x.

Back