Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

My weigh in is tomorrow as its voting day today where my group usually is :( x

My consumption of calories this week is equal to my total calorie consumption in my 4 months of slimming world lol x
I gave into temptation at every opportunity, but I'm only human x

Back on it now with plenty of green days :)

shellsbells-x said:
My weigh in is tomorrow as its voting day today where my group usually is :( x

My consumption of calories this week is equal to my total calorie consumption in my 4 months of slimming world lol x
I gave into temptation at every opportunity, but I'm only human x

Back on it now with plenty of green days :)

Sounds like we both had a bad week then ;-)

I'm back on track too, got my supplies ready to take to barnsley tomorrow, all prepared :)

Glad your ok, we all deserve a blow out every now and again xx

Andrea81 said:
Hi Chelle, you've been a bit quiet in your last couple of posts hope everything's ok. xx

Hiya :)

Yeah I'm fine thanks, been in barnsley all weekend seeing the other half so not had much time to come online.

Setting off home about 7pm and will catch up with diaries when I get in

Hope you've had a good weekend :) xx

shellsbells-x said:
Hope you enjoyed Barnsley, I'm back again now after my 1lb gain on Friday xxxxx

Hiya :)

Yaayy your back :)

You will get that 1lb off no problem.

I don't no if I've lost my motivation because I gained but I'm not enjoying slimming world this week :-( I've still been good-ish but i just don't feel as motivated as I normally do.

I've got a gap at work now till 11am so thought I'd do my shopping now instead of when I finish work, got to Tesco and it doesn't open till 9am so thought I might as well come home then go back after work.

Think salmon is on the menu tonight :) and tomorrow I'm gonna try fanta chicken.

Had mostly red days this week, hope that won't change anything xx

shellsbells-x said:
That looks nice!
I must start taking pics of my meals again, it's quite motivating :) x

Well I've changed my mind, I'm gonna have fanta chicken tonight and salmon tomorrow, it took a lot of thought but think I've finally made my mind up :)

Yeah I agree, it is nice to look back at pics and think oh yeah ill have that again x

I love fanta chicken! I'm all out of chicken though, and quorn do might have to have fanta veg lol!x

shellsbells-x said:
I love fanta chicken! I'm all out of chicken though, and quorn do might have to have fanta veg lol!x

Well its the first time I'm gonna try it and tbh I'm a bit wary, can't see how it could possibly taste nice

I wanna try diet coke chicken too have you tried that?

I love the quorn dippers , there only 1/2 syn each and really nice but I used quorn mince to make a cottage pie and it was beyond minging!! X

I'm not keen on quorn mince, but anything chicken-like is quite tasty :)

I've done fanta and diet coke and they both work well, I never let them reduce enough to go sticky though :( x

Looks really nice, and looks like youve left it long enough to turn sticky too :)

Last time I did it i added loads of extra fanta and some rice, so it went a bit like a jambalaya or paella, was very tasty and deffo worth a go x

shellsbells-x said:
Looks really nice, and looks like youve left it long enough to turn sticky too :)

Last time I did it i added loads of extra fanta and some rice, so it went a bit like a jambalaya or paella, was very tasty and deffo worth a go x

Well I left it boiling for about 40 minutes and it was still like water so I added more passata and herbs to try and thicken it up then put it on really high so it was boiling like mad and it went thick and sticky straight away. Think next time ill use less fanta.

I love love love paella x

2 cereal bars for brekkie

Chicken tikka salad for lunch

Dinner will be 2 smoked salmon fillets, asparagus and sw chips

Fruit and yogurts for after :) no syns so far so may treat myself to a bag of French fries tonight x

Back