Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

chelle86 said:
They are indeed. I'm always really really sad whenever it comes to saying goodbye but sometimes I can hold it together till I'm on my own and other times I cry my eyes out. Today was one of them days :-(

Oh well, 5 sleeps to go :) x

Wouldn't it be nice to have not a care in the world like this young lady who slept right through the football this afternoon!!

image-2008682130.jpg
image-3051710833.jpg

Soon be weekend again!!x

Oh my god!!!! How cute!! Bless her, she's gorgeous. How old is she, she only looks a pup.

Don't no what id do without mine, she's my life.

ForumRunner_20120513_221602.jpg

ForumRunner_20120513_221624.jpg

ForumRunner_20120513_221643.jpg

ForumRunner_20120513_221701.jpg

Aw she's lovely :)
They just become your whole world dont they?

She is 9 months now so still a pup. She's half beagle half pug, but she's mostly pug bless her, with longer legs and a longer muzzle :)

Her dad told her off earlier so she went to her bed... About 10 mins later I noticed her tiptoeing back into the living room, she looked at him then crept towards me and jumped up on my knee... It was sooo cute!!!

shellsbells-x said:
Aw she's lovely :)
They just become your whole world dont they?

She is 9 months now so still a pup. She's half beagle half pug, but she's mostly pug bless her, with longer legs and a longer muzzle :)

Her dad told her off earlier so she went to her bed... About 10 mins later I noticed her tiptoeing back into the living room, she looked at him then crept towards me and jumped up on my knee... It was sooo cute!!!
Lol aw bless her

Yeah definitely, she's epileptic and has caused me so much worry and stress bless her, her fits are horrendous, I refused to put her on medication because the vet said in the end it will cause organ failure and I said I will cope with the fits aslong as I can before putting her on the meds but then a couple of months ago we thought we had lost her. She had 5 massive fits in the space of 4 hours and she didn't come out of the last one and wasn't responding, it was the most awful night of my life.

Luckily it was the wkend and Chris was here and I only live 10 mins from emergency vets, so we carried her to car, raced there and I took one look at the vets face and thought that was it.

They kept her in, put her on a drip and when we went back he said there's no other alternative but to put her on the medication because she couldn't stand another fit.

So many more trips to the vet, she's on the tablets now and we've finally got the dose right and touch wood she's not had another 1 since.
The vet did say the meds arnt as dangerous as they used to be, still don't know if I've done the right thing or i should of left her as she was.

She's so loving and gorgeous and I'm gonna give her a big cuddle now :'(

Give her a hug from me too x it's awful being responsible for a being that's unable to tell you what they think, or what they want or how they feel x but sounds like your doing a grand job, and she must being doing better now for her to have not had anymore fits xxxx

shellsbells-x said:
Give her a hug from me too x it's awful being responsible for a being that's unable to tell you what they think, or what they want or how they feel x but sounds like your doing a grand job, and she must being doing better now for her to have not had anymore fits xxxx

Your right, its horrible.

Thank you and yes she's doing so much better now thank god :) x

Ok 1st day of 3 on my no syns challenge :)

Breakfast was 2 alpen light bars and a big bowl of fruit and yogurt

Today is a red day and lunch is chicken tikka salad with more fruit :)

Dinner is smoked salmon with salad, I normally have it with sw chips but gonna stay clear of them too as I'm gonna just try and have 1 healthy a and 1 healthy b till weigh in on weds, got plenty of squash to be drinking, gonna try and drink 4 big glasses a day :) I'm not back at work till Thursday so doesn't matter how many times I have to run for a wee :) x

i am a support worker/care worker dealing specifically with dementia, i love my job i really do and i wouldnt want to do anything else, its a challenge but also so so rewarding, however, i am fed up of continusly being referred to as the "big one" or the "big girl" or my personal favourite the "bonney one", its never bothered me before but for some reason it has started to, everyone else gets referred to as the one with dark hair or the one who has the dog but not me, im always the large friendly one.

in a way im glad as things like this will spur me on and make me even more determined to loose weight, has anyone else ever experienced this and how did you deal with this?
My colleague and friend (a male one), he referred to me and my two other female colleagues as "Hocus Pocus" i.e. the 3 witches, well one of my colleagues is young, thin and beautiful, the other is old and that leaves me...the fat witch - it didnt hurt but it did pee me off if I am honest

Mind you in your case I think I'd rather be the big friendly one rather than the one with the dog - that colleague clearly made an impression lol!! miaow!

my dinner, it was yummy

Broxtowe-20120207-00051.jpg

homemade burger with cheese and onions, sw chips and baby carrotts and some ketchup
that looks delish!

Just had my dinner, it was lovely, the roasted tomato and basil soup I made is GORGEOUS!! Tastes just like a restaurant one and its completly free! Think that will definitely be a fave of mine from now on :)

I'm going shopping on monday too can't wait, I'm gonna make lots of things next week x
Oh - is that recipe on the Recipe Board looks scrum

just had a lovely long conversation with the OH, he said bless him, can you save all your syns so we can have a treat friday night, was so cute the way he said it, i said of course why and he said well id like a lovely romantic night in seen as though i cant be with you on valentines and i think we should have a lovely dinner and a pudding, lol!

so im not going to have a treat after weigh in tomorrow and im going to save all my syns next week so i can have a treat on friday :)

what he also said which made me melt inside was when he asked what i was having for dinner i said well i dont no im really not hungry so im just going to have some sw chips, i was going to have some gammon but really dont fancy it and he turned round and said "oh so your having a red day are you" oh i do love him, he tries so so hard to understand and is so so supportve, i dont know what i would do without him

xx
What a lovely fella!

Lost 7 pounds yeahhh so so happy x
That is amazing!

i thought i was gonna get chucked out for loitering lol, i was there ages and i saw a few people i know so got chatting

i got some of the chocolate philly and OMG new favourite thing!!!!

i got a few things i dont normally get like thomas tank engine pasta shapes and my little pony and dora the explorer lol, the checkout woman said aww are these for your children and i was like no there for me :eek: she looked shocked
i got some feta cheese and i forgot how much i loved it

for lunch i had cous cous with beetroot and feta cheese and like i said earlier dinner is bean lasagne and sw chips with some homemade coleslaw that ive just made and its delicious and 4 syns for the whole massive bowl!!

my mums spending the day with me today so i feel happier already :)
weve just sat watching a film and gone through a whole tub of grapes each and now shes got some strawberries with chocolate philly, im saving myself for chocolate philly after weigh in on weds

xxxx
What is the chocolate philly like? I have bought two packs of the mini portions - but I don't know what to do with it...don;t really like strawberries!

Lost 3lbs :( well disappointed
WHY!! I would loe that kind of loss

Think princes are trying to kill me off, just been eating some salmon and there was a shed load of glass in it :'( luckily I didn't swallow it, oh dear x
OMG did they send you compensation???

I found you! Your food pics are fab - and your Consultant is an armhole to be polite! So glad your boyfriend put him in his place - have you been back since?

reading the stuff about work and how people described you etc made me smile, we got a complaint once from a family who described me as the big fat sister !!!!!:eek: people often use my size to describe me it gets on my nerves sometimes but mostly i just ignore it :rolleyes:

what bugs me more is that on one of the other wards is another larger S/N, apart from our size we have nothing else in common, she is blonde i am dark, she is in a white uniform mine is blue etc, and people often muddle us up :confused:

your poor doggy, fits are so frightening aren't they xxx

hope your having a good day xxxx

reading the stuff about work and how people described you etc made me smile, we got a complaint once from a family who described me as the big fat sister !!!!!:eek: people often use my size to describe me it gets on my nerves sometimes but mostly i just ignore it :rolleyes:

what bugs me more is that on one of the other wards is another larger S/N, apart from our size we have nothing else in common, she is blonde i am dark, she is in a white uniform mine is blue etc, and people often muddle us up :confused:

your poor doggy, fits are so frightening aren't they xxx

hope your having a good day xxxx

some people have no people skills do they?!!!

rude is not the word is it!

yeah very frightening and so hard because you want to help and because you cant do anything you just feel so helpless all the time.
i remember when she had her first one i did everything wrong lol, when we went to the vet after he said you must keep the curtains closed and make it as dark as possible,be very calm and do not put your fingers near her mouth and just leave her alone to come out of it, well i turned the light on was screaming and crying, thought she was swallowing her tongue so shoved my fingers in her mouth to try and pull it and she ended up biting my fingers bless her, i was trying to stop her convulsing so all in all i did everything wrong lol, to be fair though i didnt know what was happening to her and the vet found it very amusing when i told him how i had reacted.
even now though i feel as though i want to help her and stop it happening and i cant :'(

never mind, i just treat her like a princess and spoil her as if it was her last day :) xx

My colleague and friend (a male one), he referred to me and my two other female colleagues as "Hocus Pocus" i.e. the 3 witches, well one of my colleagues is young, thin and beautiful, the other is old and that leaves me...the fat witch - it didnt hurt but it did pee me off if I am honest

Mind you in your case I think I'd rather be the big friendly one rather than the one with the dog - that colleague clearly made an impression lol!! miaow

that looks delish!

Oh - is that recipe on the Recipe Board looks scrum

What a lovely fella!

What is the chocolate philly like? I have bought two packs of the mini portions - but I don't know what to do with it...don;t really like strawberries!

OMG did they send you compensation???

I found you! Your food pics are fab - and your Consultant is an armhole to be polite! So glad your boyfriend put him in his place - have you been back since?

haha, i know!! shes not the most tactile person around ;)

thank you :) the burger was nice but not something i would make again unless trying a different recipe :)

no the recipes not on here, ill write it down for you

Roasted tomato and basil soup

900g ripened tomatoes (i normally get the cheapo tesco value ones in a blue bag)
1 carton passata with added basil
1 small tin of chopped tomatoes
onion
garlic
fresh basil
seasoning

spray tomatoes with frylight and roast until skins have started to blacken, peel when cool and mush up
fry off onion and garlic till soft, add the roasted tomatoes, passata, tinned tomatoes and seasoning, blend and serve :)

yes my OH really is, im very lucky as i never really have anything to moan about him, hes so supportive,always telling me he loves me the way i am and i dont need to change for him and when i have my stressy moments (and by christ do i have them) he knows just what to say to calm me down :)

well i know alot of people hate chocolate philly but me personally i love it, i tend to chop a banana up and have it with that, ive melted it and put it into porridge too which was gorgeous, on pancake day i had it melted onto my pancake with warm banana :) drool!!

yes i recieved a letter from princes and a £10 voucher- i brought 10 tins of makerel lol

aw thank you for taking the time to read and comment :)

yes ive been back but didnt see him, im going again at the end of june and have specifically had my appointment booked with him, cant wait to see him :)
the lady i saw last time i went wasnt too bad but i recieved a copy of the letter they send to the doctors on friday and in it she put "michelle set herself a target of 1 stone to loose last time she was at the clinic and surprisingly she has managed to stick to this and lost 19lbs" i was livid lol! cant wait to go back, i fear i may be forcably removed though lol xx

Dinners cooking away, I decided to have sw chips as a healthy b as I didn't eat any of my salad and am feeling really hungry so thought its better to fill up on a healthy b rather than have syns.

Just wanted to share something I did at the weekend. I made a file up with all recipes I have tried so that if ever I don't no what I fancy I can have a look and remind myself of a previous meal I enjoyed.

ForumRunner_20120514_192954.jpg

ForumRunner_20120514_193004.jpg

ForumRunner_20120514_193015.jpg

ForumRunner_20120514_193027.jpg

I also did a tips and ideas section :)

ForumRunner_20120514_193039.jpg

Just popping in to say hi and that I've started reading and will carry on catching up with your diary over next couple of days. Oh and baked bean lasagne on page 5 looks YUM!!!! X

Nellylou said:
Just popping in to say hi and that I've started reading and will carry on catching up with your diary over next couple of days. Oh and baked bean lasagne on page 5 looks YUM!!!! X

Hiya :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

I love the bean lasagne, its one of my favourite meals to have and so so easy to make :) x

So today is a green day

Just had a couple of coffees for breakfast as wasn't really hungry.

Lunch is savory rice with added onion, sweetcorn and peas.

Dinner is sw chips, beans, couple of eggs and cheese (HEA)

So hopefully no syns
HEA1 milk
HEA2 cheese
No healthy b's as of yet.

I did have 1/2 syn last night as I had a muller Greek yogurt :)

Back