Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
You lucky thing, I love Tunisia we went there the year before last it was soo hot and lovely :) Weve just had a baby and have a mortgage to pay for now so maybe next year we can try and go away again xx good luck with your goal x

It's gorgeous isn't it :)

Aw congratulations on the little one :)

Thank you and thanks for your post.

Do you have a diary I could nosey at?? Xx

Nellylou said:
21lbs seems realistic. I am prob hoping for the same and like you any more will be a bonus. Planning to go to fuerteventura in October so want to look half decent in a bikini by then :D
I know ive said it before but that baked bean lasagne looks so good, must remember to make it. x

We can do it together :)

It is lovely, so filling too.

Xx

Oh my god, i feel so daft, I've had to come home early from work, I seem to be having THE worst star week EVER!! :'(

can't concentrate I'm in that much pain.
I've rang my consultant as without going into too much detail this is very out of the ordinary for me and I'm a bit concerned to go from having no periods to this :-$

There getting back to me in the next half hour so we will see.

I've not eaten anything, don't feel like it at all, just had my usual 10th cups of coffee :)

Hope everyone's having a good day and ive not made you feel sick :) x

Oh no, did they get back to you? Are you feeling better?xxx

What date do you go away, I go on September 14th :)
21lbs sounds great, I bet you'll achieve that and more :) xxx

Missed you too xx

shellsbells-x said:
Oh no, did they get back to you? Are you feeling better?xxx

What date do you go away, I go on September 14th :)
21lbs sounds great, I bet you'll achieve that and more :) xxx

Missed you too xx

Yeah they got back to me, the lady I spoke to was really nice, she went through a few things and asked some questions to rule certain things out and she just seems to think that the weigh loss has kick started something :) she said if I feel even worse or it lasts longer than 2 weeks I must go to doctors. She's arranged for another internal scan when I go for my appointment in a couple of weeks.

I've never felt pain like it, feels like someone's got hold of my insides and is twisting them.

We are going on the 5th September, bet your really excited too arnt you :)

Hopefully I will loose my goal, I'm gonna try so hard x

chelle86 said:
Yeah they got back to me, the lady I spoke to was really nice, she went through a few things and asked some questions to rule certain things out and she just seems to think that the weigh loss has kick started something :) she said if I feel even worse or it lasts longer than 2 weeks I must go to doctors. She's arranged for another internal scan when I go for my appointment in a couple of weeks.

I've never felt pain like it, feels like someone's got hold of my insides and is twisting them.

We are going on the 5th September, bet your really excited too arnt you :)

Hopefully I will loose my goal, I'm gonna try so hard x

I was the same after loosing about 2 stone my periods really kicked in, painful but good in a way if you know what I mean. Hope you feel better x

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well.
Hope you're not in pain anymore - horrible star week!!!

You seem so motivated and focused and what better thing to aim for than a pool in Tunisia (room for me in your suitcase? ;))

I'm with Nellylou with regards the BBL. Everytime I visit your diray I think "note to self - must try making that". Well, what are jubilee bank holidays for? Will have to have an attempt I think.

I don't have a wii so can't suggest anything sorry. With regards going to a class or staying in I suppose it's down to what suits you and what you feel comfortable with really. Do you like the social interaction you'd get from a group, could you go with a friend for a bit support or are you likely to feel self-concious? I know there are different levels / classes of Zumba (not that I've done it myself) so make sure you go for the least strenuous option if you've not done it before - nothing will put you off more than a class that's too diffcult /strenuous or that causes you an injury etc. Although I'm guessing it will all be put on the back-burner until you're feeling up to it - and so it should. Look after yourself chuck.

Hope you have a happy Friday and long weekend and are feeling lots better soon. x x

Nellylou said:
I was the same after loosing about 2 stone my periods really kicked in, painful but good in a way if you know what I mean. Hope you feel better x

Oh that's interesting, hopefully it has started it then :) that's another reason to be motivated :)

Thanks for your message x

Andrea81 said:
So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well.
Hope you're not in pain anymore - horrible star week!!!

You seem so motivated and focused and what better thing to aim for than a pool in Tunisia (room for me in your suitcase? ;))

I'm with Nellylou with regards the BBL. Everytime I visit your diray I think "note to self - must try making that". Well, what are jubilee bank holidays for? Will have to have an attempt I think.

I don't have a wii so can't suggest anything sorry. With regards going to a class or staying in I suppose it's down to what suits you and what you feel comfortable with really. Do you like the social interaction you'd get from a group, could you go with a friend for a bit support or are you likely to feel self-concious? I know there are different levels / classes of Zumba (not that I've done it myself) so make sure you go for the least strenuous option if you've not done it before - nothing will put you off more than a class that's too diffcult /strenuous or that causes you an injury etc. Although I'm guessing it will all be put on the back-burner until you're feeling up to it - and so it should. Look after yourself chuck.

Hope you have a happy Friday and long weekend and are feeling lots better soon. x x

Hiya:)

Still feeling terrible, I've been in bed reading since 9pm, just can't seem to shift it. I've tried painkillers, hot water bottle, having a hot shower its just ridiculous now. And I've got work 7 till 3pm tomorrow and then going to the OH's for the weekend so I've got a 2 hour motorway journey straight from work stuck in traffic no doubt. Oh dear what a moaning Minnie I am! :p I need to get a grip don't I.

My friend goes to our local zumba and I keep thinking about going but I'm just so nervous, at least if I get it for the wii it doesn't matter what a plonker i look because noone will be able to see :)

Ah well, ill make my mind up one day :p

Thanks for your message and have a great weekend. You got anything planned? I've got sat and sun off but I'm working Mon and tues, the OH is coming back with me on Sunday and staying till Tuesday so I've got that to look forward to :) xx

You do not need to get a grip at all. I think I have experienced a star week like what you're going through once before. Didn't matter what I self-medicated with nothing seemed to shift the pain. It's horrible and completely debilitating. I don't envy you having to travel in the bank holiday traffic, maybe you'll beat the rush leaving at 3 tho... just keep thinking of what will be waiting for you when you get there ;)

Well, maybe you could get to grips with the Zumba at home then when you feel confident about it, go along to class with your friend. You can hire games etc now can't you? Maybe have a "try before you buy" :D

I haven't anything specific planned for the weekend. I'm working all day tomorrow and Saturday morning, rehearsing on Sunday, but nothing after that until Wednesday. I expect to be doing a lot of cycling as it's only six weeks until my big ride so have to keep putting in the miles. It's good in a way that I've nothing to distract me or make me go off-plan this weekend (although I do usually have high-syns on the weekend I shouldn't go over my fifteen.) I may have a little tipple on Saturday night as some of the family are going to be popping in.

What are you reading? Anything good? I've just started a new one but can't seem to get into it yet.

Hope you manage to get some relief x

Andrea81 said:
You do not need to get a grip at all. I think I have experienced a star week like what you're going through once before. Didn't matter what I self-medicated with nothing seemed to shift the pain. It's horrible and completely debilitating. I don't envy you having to travel in the bank holiday traffic, maybe you'll beat the rush leaving at 3 tho... just keep thinking of what will be waiting for you when you get there ;)

Well, maybe you could get to grips with the Zumba at home then when you feel confident about it, go along to class with your friend. You can hire games etc now can't you? Maybe have a "try before you buy" :D

I haven't anything specific planned for the weekend. I'm working all day tomorrow and Saturday morning, rehearsing on Sunday, but nothing after that until Wednesday. I expect to be doing a lot of cycling as it's only six weeks until my big ride so have to keep putting in the miles. It's good in a way that I've nothing to distract me or make me go off-plan this weekend (although I do usually have high-syns on the weekend I shouldn't go over my fifteen.) I may have a little tipple on Saturday night as some of the family are going to be popping in.

What are you reading? Anything good? I've just started a new one but can't seem to get into it yet.

Hope you manage to get some relief x

Men don't realise how easy they have it ;-)

I no, I can't wait to see him, he will make me feel a million times better I'm sure.

That's a good idea regarding zumba. Thank you, I'll have a nosey round at the wkend.

Wow bet your legs are so toned with all the bike riding, I used to love it so much.

Well I've got a kindle so got lots of books on there. At the minute I'm reading one called three girls and a baby, its really good, can't put it down :)

Enjoy your weekend and your tipple. I always find weekends harder to stick to, but I'm determined I'm having the least syns possible this week :)

Today is a red day :)

Brekkie was 2 alpen bars

Lunch was boiled ham, turkey and chicken with lots of fruit afterwards

Dinner won't be till late as going to pub for a bit for OH's leaving doo but when I get in I'm having smoked salmon with a big salad :)

No syns so far today :)

Red day again

2 alpen bars for brekkie
Pork cob without the cob for lunch :)
And now I'm having a chicken salad

ForumRunner_20120602_174550.jpg

Dinner tonight is salmon and salad as I didn't have it last night because I felt really off my food

Nom Nom, not had many syns this week so treated myself to some garlic bread :)

View attachment 51313

And why the hell not; I think you deserve it!!

I wish I could do better on RED days, i miss my pasta/rice/potatoe sooooo much though!

Hope you're feeling fit and well nyway, and having a lovely weekend xxxx

shellsbells-x said:
And why the hell not; I think you deserve it!!

I wish I could do better on RED days, i miss my pasta/rice/potatoe sooooo much though!

Hope you're feeling fit and well nyway, and having a lovely weekend xxxx

Hiya :)

I love potatoes so love green days.
Having another red day today though as the fella is making me a Sunday roast :)

I'm feeling a little better thanks, still not great but nevermind.

I've just sat and wrote my holiday list out :) what I'm packing and what's going in my hand luggage, I'm so excited I wanna go now!

Hope you've had a good wkend, going to catch up with your diary now :) x

That's so funny, I did that exact same packing list (complete with sunglasses and kindle for my hand luggage) when we booked our hol back in January :)

I'd better make a move and start buying sunscreen soon though as September seems to be coming around VERY FAST!xx

shellsbells-x said:
That's so funny, I did that exact same packing list (complete with sunglasses and kindle for my hand luggage) when we booked our hol back in January :)

I'd better make a move and start buying sunscreen soon though as September seems to be coming around VERY FAST!xx

Haha I do it every year. I was in bed going should I take this should I take this and Chris was like, we are not going till September just calm down! Then he was looking at my list saying, do you really think you will forget your purse, do you really think you'll forget to pack your Straighteners. Oh dear, I'm just so excited!
Where are you flying from? We normally go from east midlands but it was cheaper to go from doncaster this time.

I no, I remember last October trying to buy Suncream and couldn't find it anywhere so thanks for reminding me to get some early this year :) x

Just popped by to subscribe and read through ur diary! I will come back and comment when I'm read through! Xxx

Back