Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Oh yum, have had tea but think I will do another green day tomorrow so I can have that :p

Today is gonna be a very hungry day. I've got training and thought it was only 3 hours but just been told its 9 till 5 and all I've got is a banana to keep me going... oh dear x

Hi hope u don't mind me crashing your thread, I am just trying to get back on track with slimmingworld and just reading through your diary for inspiration, your food pics look amazing and have gave me some great ideas. You are doing so well and should be so proud of yourself. I am going away in 6 weeks so going to set that as my mini challene. Hope your training today go's quick xxx

just popped by to say hi xxxxx

hope your doing well xxxx

MRSAKY1 said:
Hi hope u don't mind me crashing your thread, I am just trying to get back on track with slimmingworld and just reading through your diary for inspiration, your food pics look amazing and have gave me some great ideas. You are doing so well and should be so proud of yourself. I am going away in 6 weeks so going to set that as my mini challene. Hope your training today go's quick xxx

Hiya, no not at all. Thanks for stopping by :)

Thank you for your kind words :)

Training is horrible, its on dementia and the dvds we have just had to watch are so upsetting :-( xx

Oh no don't be to upset, Dementia is so upsetting my hubbies gran has it, but just think of the wonderful job u do to help people who have it and what a fantastic support u can be for them, and it's people like yourself that make a big difference to there lives xxx

MRSAKY1 said:
Oh no don't be to upset, Dementia is so upsetting my hubbies gran has it, but just think of the wonderful job u do to help people who have it and what a fantastic support u can be for them, and it's people like yourself that make a big difference to there lives xxx

I think because its what I do for work I just do it and that's it but to sit there and talk about it and watch videos about it just makes me sit and realise what I actually do and how horrible this disease is. Very sad but then on the other hand it can be so rewarding x

Just got in and I'm starving and want something quick so I'm gonna have a pasta salad. I'm making a massive bowl so that I can snack on it all night x

chelle86 said:
Lost 1.5lbs and got my 2stone award :)

Ahh well done, you must be really pleased :) x

Deary me I've been so busy today x
Just checking in before bed and what great news!! Well done on tonights achievements and well done on your challenge progress :) xx

shellsbells-x said:
Deary me I've been so busy today x
Just checking in before bed and what great news!! Well done on tonights achievements and well done on your challenge progress :) xx

Thank you :) xx

Red day today.

2 alpan bars for brekkie, nothing for lunch. Dinner is gonna be 3 1syn sausages, roasted veg and sw chips.

Used 1 HEA on milk and 1 HEB on cereal bars.

Back